Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?
The complaints themselves are correct (slow transaction speed, usage for illegal activities, constant price manipulations), but the technology can overcome all those obstacles. Lightning can increase the speed and decrease the fee for transactions, a kind of "black list" of wallets can help to combat terrorism and additional regulations can reduce btc volatility. Every problem can be solved in its unique way.

bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

If you are going to change, turn your eyes into AML BitCoin. The only compliant coin with AML and KYC.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

the more people talk about him, the more he's worth. therefore, I recommend not to pay attention to the words, and just watch it grow)
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

Although there are thousands of complaints about Bitcoin,I support Bitcoin because the only ignorance has negative attitude about Bitcoin.

well now that the market is in not good condition lots of people will change their mind about bitcoin. But for me i will not change my mind because i believe  that soon it  be back again so there is nothing to worry.before we enter here we know that it is not stable so the fluctuations  is normal here, just hold your coin for now, nothing is impossible .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Well we can't blame them because all of us have different opinions and suggestions the important is what a good things that bitcoin give to us. Even we have different opinions or prediction or what so ever that other says bitcoin is big help to everyone of us.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:04:52 AM

of course everyone has  different  opinion but those who said like that i think they don t read a lot about bitcoin.
usually people joining bitcoin are made to meet the needs or want big profits. this is the real problem when prices fall many people experience losses and always make decisions without thinking. Joining Bitcoin is more relaxed if bitcoin is used as a second place to get profit, so if there is price movement it can be dealt with appropriately.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:12:43 AM

Yes, I agree with your thoughts. We need to be positive in bitcoin because someday it can help us to generate more income and help us in our financial status. Eventhough a lot of negative feedbacks about this coin, we must have to be optimistic in here since this kind of opportunity will only comes at once in our life.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

A change of perspective and a better understanding of what bitcoins are would be a real help for both the cryptocurrency community as well as the market. It creates a lot of awareness and it breaks the stigma surrounding bitcoins being a scam and what not.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

A change of perspective and a better understanding of what bitcoins are would be a real help for both the cryptocurrency community as well as the market. It creates a lot of awareness and it breaks the stigma surrounding bitcoins being a scam and what not.

We have a freedom to express our opion. So that is there opion about bitcoin, but for me i still stand by bitcoin, because even in the many negative news out, i still believe that this is the answer of my prayers.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

The complaint only applies to those who don't know bitcoin and are not directly in it. Just like at the beginning where I didn't know bitcoin, some people told me about the benefits of bounty, AirDrop and trading. I considered all of them are hoax stories. And finally i tried to join the airdrop and it proved that i got results from it.

Deepak82740

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

Most of the people thinks that crypto currency is not good just because of some fake crypto currencies  Like Rippen Coin in India, but the Bitcoin is a huge  and very famous brand throughout the world.  The people trust over it, hence the people who dont trust over it they should change their mind about the Bitcoin.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

It is quiet unfortunate that people still have the mind of the stone age, believing every speculations they hear about bitcoin. The world needs to understand that, technological advancement present the world to adapt to the changes they come along with it. We need to accept bitcoin as the way it is.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

What is certain in my opinion is that bitcoin is a crypto currency that has the confidence of many people and has a high enough price and promises great profits, if anyone says bitcoin as a bubble or negative thinking about bitcoin, that is their right, and maybe they have stories that not good at bitcoin. for that, it is better to invest in bitcoin and have patience and have good knowledge in analyzing bitcoin price movements. it's better that bitcoin be better, then we must always spread positive news about bitcoin.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

I wouldn't change my mind for what I believed in bitcoin. For me bitcoin, is a form of investment which I saw that in the near future it can give me a big savings, if I hold them in a long terms. Then, Bitcoin also could give a lot of benefits through its features by sending money anywhere in the world. And mostly nowadays, bitcoin was becoming more popular because of the blockchain it can give help to the economy of each country.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

When people more talking about bitcoin, in positive or negative ways, more people getting more knowledge about bitcoin. That will make bitcoin become more popular and i think they will learn that bitcoin is good investment and profitable store of value
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

Those people that are complaining just don't understand a bitcoin and how it works. Meanwhile, the lack of their knowledge shouldn't have any negative influence on a bitcoin technology though it still has.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

We have give positive effect and think good for bitcoin, never try make bitcoin is bad and negative for every one, bitcoin is best and good investment kind for increase your asset at the future, you can growing your money more than 100% by bitcoin investment.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

interesting thing in my opinion when there are two things that people fight, between right and wrong. there is always one that truly changes your life when you hold it. do not forget to always filter the information you receive and clarify the truth. what is usually complained about and being fake news makes you just trapped.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

Bitcoin has not been that recognize around the world. They only think bitcoin as an investment, not as a technology that can revolutionize significant systems. Better to introduce the potential of bitcoin, the blockchain behind it, and its uses in todays world. In this way people can understand and appreciate bitcoin.
riedwan

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

opinion might be different from the reality how about bitcoin, that's most humans, they talk as if knowing all about bitcoin, in reality bitcoin is getting, if someone says bad things about bitcoin, that doesn't mean that is true. Unfortunately, many people still don't understand bitcoin and its technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: