Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

Bitcoin has not been that recognize around the world. They only think bitcoin as an investment, not as a technology that can revolutionize significant systems. Better to introduce the potential of bitcoin, the blockchain behind it, and its uses in todays world. In this way people can understand and appreciate bitcoin.
i feel, the current function of bitcoin is more of a tool for making money. although the main purpose is as a payment instrument for a transaction. i think the role of government is very important in this regard

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

It's fair to say, those who do not know bitcoins or do not benefit from bitcoin, they talk like this. Most countries of the world have adopted it. Countries that have not adopted it are now researching. Those countries will adopt it soon. Investment in Bitcoin, benefits are fixed. Only 5 to 15% of the world's people know about it. There is no advertising in it, so people know less about it, this is the reason why people have negative attitude towards crypto in their minds.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

We need to share about the cryptocurrencies and what is the purpose for that to stop the complaint and stop scam also use the bitcoin.
How do we share about cryptocurrency and bitcoin? I guess we can't escape the bad news about using bitcoin as fraud and the sale on the black market. We know all the transactions are anonymous bitcoin, we can't escape from it all. If there is a use of the bitcoin with negative actions no doubt it's going to be bad on the value of bitcoin on the market.  Indeed the better the people who use the bitcoin as investment assets they do not as a means of payment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bitbitcoincoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

The reason people are only looking at the price and compare and do good and bad comment are good if BTC price increasing.  Grin If down BTC scam This is a some kind of joke. I think people should change the mind about BTC and  do some useful research
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

I think some people are just not aware in bitcoin so they call it whatever they want to call it and some are just haters of bitcoin who doesnt want to involved with bitcoin. Only people who are bitcoin enthusiast will have a good mindset about it and those who are not will never understand bitcoin.
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?

The way of peoples thinking is some kind of joke. If BTC has good value and Bull run this is the best option and have so many recommendations but If BTC fall down for some value It is the bubble, scam like a shit coin This the very funny  Grin. I think everyone should change there mind do analysis about BTC
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

People aren't aware of the Bitcoin and how does it work. Bitcoin isn't a bubble, not it is real currency, it is the first digital currency. Every investment has a potentiality of profit or loss, bitcoin is the same. If people think investment in Bitcoin is only profitable, it is foolish thought.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

BTC is probably not a bubble because it has a serious name and technology behind it, I do believe that BTC will show it's real potential in future, 20k$ is not a limit.
absolutely right because I believe that later bitcoin can experience a super good price increase and very high value because bitcoin has good potential in price increases
This potential will always be there because Bitcoin is now one of the financial systems planned to be used globally in the future. Now Bitcoin has slowly attracted a lot of users and what awaits is how the government responds to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin has received a positive response from the government, we will all benefit. For investors, of course this is good news because then the price of Bitcoin will certainly increase in the future.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

People need to change their thinking about bitcoin, with the current condition of bitcoin they will easily complain when they think bitcoin is an instant way to get rich.
Now bitcoin are more stable then before. peoples need to educate himself before judging bitcoin for a hyip type investment. I see why new person say bitcoin is a scam. They got scam first by scammer cause the join the wrong type investment. They should learn what to do and what must not to do before joining cryptocurrency.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Bitcoin itself will change your opinion about it, as bitcoin itself is strong in this and can easily prove that it is not just so he stood on the top currency and kept there for a long time.
Bitcoin is going to stay here, in the long run, owing to its high technology, security features, faster transaction time and cost-effectiveness. Gone are the days when people had to wait for days for bank transfers and pay a commensurate transaction fee.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Actually peoples' mind are changing.Now you can buy many things using bitcoin which reflects the positive attitude towards bitcoin. The future will be good for bitcoin.
It is true that many people have a lot of different opinion about bitcoin but when the time passes by they are becaming positive about bitcoin future, just like me before i dont really like bitcoin and i dont supporting it but when i realize it is helpful for many people i give my full support.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ojotoyo10

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

At first, it was difficult for me to understand how everything works too and many people do not have any knowledge of blockchain technology, so there is a bit of negativity about bitcoin.
If in my opinion there are also many people who think that bitcoin has a positive impact, blockchain and bitcoin are different things. So you must be able to understand this.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

May I ask the poster of this topic, why you should chose only the nagtive comments about bitcoin?? We all know that people are different perspective that is why the description about bitcoin are not universally, but the what I'm trying to point out is, there are also people who have a positive comment about bitcoin so that it must address or acknowledge.

rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

I think that people are just not aware of BTC's technology. It is a great platform with perspective future. I strongly hope that soon people will develop BTC more and use it in our  real life
Even the most technologically savvy of us also have a hard time finding out about Bitcoin. This currency is a hot topic and is discussed frequently in the investment community. So, there are a lot of things they should learn about it better.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

At first, it was difficult for me to understand how everything works too and many people do not have any knowledge of blockchain technology, so there is a bit of negativity about bitcoin.
For beginners, you should explain simple bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not controlled by a central government or bank. You should analyze the negative points for them to understand

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

These kind of people doesn't have any prior knowledge when it comes to Bitcoin. These people aren't risk takers that's why they likely see the negative side things.
It is true that you say that such a person only comes kebitcoin with the wrong principle so that in his view he only tends to see the downside.
when people like him come to bitcoin by looking at the downside, that person doesn't need to be in bitcoin because it only damages the situation of bitcoin.
Huskarls

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

in my opinion, the pros and cons are normal, every thing or whatever innovation is created by humans, there are always things that some people dislike, unfortunately most people's misconceptions about crypto, that crypto is actually still a risk in it
yora12

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

usually those kinds of complaints come from the people who have heard btc from the news or tv and not really researched about it, so whenever there is not enough knowledge about a thing than those complaints would be seen reasonable even if they are not in my opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

Bitcoin itself will change your opinion about it, as bitcoin itself is strong in this and can easily prove that it is not just so he stood on the top currency and kept there for a long time.

Well it is not me,  its my sister that change her mind to invest in bitcoin when it start to lower the price.  She is about to start investing in crypto because she is the only one who are not involved in bitcoin,  our brother and sister do investment in bitcoin.  But suddenly she change her mind because for her it is hard to release and invest money that can't control the value in return. So she just put all her saving in bank and start to make her own business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinnewsindo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

not entirely true. indeed to track terrorist activities with bitcoin is difficult but not impossible? some people do bitcoin trading transactions through exchanges and exchanges having the data of the owner of this account can still be tracked. just an example.

we must change the way we think about this newly developed technology. especially the government. the government must learn how to handle the problem with complaints that are feared.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: