Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run can be surprising?  (Read 2715 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

IMO, it's troublesome to get a bull run this year. Look forward to 2019 and hope the cryptocurrency market, as well as the market economy situation, will recover again. Only the improvement of the new economic situation can help cryptocurrency increase rates again.
We hardly can't get into the bull run for this year. But like the norm that we've been believing at this moment, every end of the year the price goes up but right now its different.
A bull can be surprising but right now, I don't want to cut the expectation of most, we need to accept the fact that no bulls for this year.

Of course, everyone here is waiting for the bull run to happen but don't know how long it will take. Many people are expecting to happen before the end of the year but we have to wait and see how far it will take.
The next bull run can take place for a short period of time just like what it did last December. We don't know when is that expected time but the sentiment of the community is we wwant to see it as soon as possible.
I'd rather choose to be surprised with an unexpected bull run rather than expecting it but never come.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

totally with this notion. Just to add with all that happened and with all that about to happen, you should stress out if the value of your coin drops at 10 percent. If you have truly believed and review the coin that your hodling now you will buy more. After several declines you should now have a good idea when and up to what extent that certain coin drop in value and if you did you should be able to invest at that time.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 10:51:15 AM by CrazeCoinz

Bull run can be surprising because nobody knows when this will gonna happen. Sometimes due to waiting of a bull run we end-up on the bull trap as the price moves a little spike then it followed by a big drops. I know all of us are excited to see a bull run, just be patient my friend.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Of course we are really waiting for the immediate bull run market, I am worried that if there is no surprise in December then more investors will run away and will never invest in crypto again, this is our duty to make a great market again.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

But with technical indicators we should not be taking unaware as when a breakout is about to happen there are indicators that revealed this to us.  I believe that if you have deep knowledge on technical analysis and has have good experience on how it works there is no way we would have problems knowing when bull run is about to happen.  
My advice is that we should be on alert and keep hope on when this bull run is about to commence and join as early as possible.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

yep it can be surprising but I wouldn't expect it in 2018
bull run in first half of 2019 seems unlikely too
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

yeah maybe it would be like that nobody knows when the bull ran away. maybe this all happened suddenly ... because of the small accurate predictions these days make traders more mature and understand the current market.

The accurate vision can drive peoples hope and dignify on when do bull run would occur. At this time, the market is currently facing the big struggles, as it had been long for almost a year, yet there is no signs of breaking the bearishness. Maybe by the end of this year, it will be a surprising outcome.

Indeed, we must hope and pray that this will become a great scenario to regain the best price value to withstand in the next following days this month and so on. But if these expectations will fail, still face this challenges because someday you'll be surprised of its rewarding situation which will provide us enough profit as well.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

yep it can be surprising but I wouldn't expect it in 2018
bull run in first half of 2019 seems unlikely too

this year there is a high probability that there will be no hope at all for bullrun to occur, but in fact it could even return to falling in price before bullrun comes next year. what is clear is that no one knows when bullrun will occur, but I hope that by the beginning of 2019 the market conditions will change for the better than this year.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

Bull run can be surprising because nobody knows when this will gonna happen. Sometimes due to waiting of a bull run we end-up on the bull trap as the price moves a little spike then it followed by a big drops. I know all of us are excited to see a bull run, just be patient my friend.

so, this mean crypto market is unpredictable at this moment right ?
everybody wait for the bull with their patience,, and try to become a strong hands not a weak hands in this market situations
because the strong hands will always make a good profit, if they hold the right  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.
Hardly surprised, everyone is waiting for him, everything has already been prepared for collecting profits. But for the time being, one has to endure and not look at the indicators of the coins so that the feeling of chaos and mass dumping does not wake up.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

bull run is probably going to come when none of us expect it. when people give up and start loosing their hopes whales are going to have to pump the market to involve new investors to the market.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

The bull market is what everyone is hoping and waiting for and is actually good to see bull run happening because it helps cryptocurrency ecosystem generally and things are more positive not necessarily profitable!

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Of course, the bullrun will surprise you and me too, because the market today does not predict their growth trend, so anyone who is patient will continue to wait and who is not patient to sell. cents out And when the bullrun comes unexpectedly comes to us.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

I look forward to the bull run coming soon but look at this market panic. Perhaps these days we should not look at coincapmarrket more easily inspiring FUD and FOMO.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 712

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

Bullruns are meant to be surprising. It can only be expected but determining when will it exactly happen is way impossible due to the lack of contistency of the market itself. This year, no recovery happen so people are looking forward next year but the problem is that we are lacking assurance that such thing will really happen. The best thing to do now is to be patient.
This is correct, bull markets take everyone by surprise, the same cannot be said about bear markets because bear markets appear after a bull market so they are not as surprising as bull markets that can literally appear out of nowhere, however that doesn't mean that bull markets happen without reasons, for example in the case of bitcoin the price had been stable for some time and then it began to slowly climb up for most of the year of 2017.

And finally when segwit was activated that was the signal that people needed to begin to buy bitcoin in large quantities once again because they felt this was a development that was very positive for the community and the technology and they were right.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.
We should not wait for the continuous bull season because that makes us tired with time, you must think like you said this is long drive and we will go to the end of the road and then again we will get our big gift bull season from market, I hope.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

Any animal walking on cryptocurrencies will shock everyone, just as there has been a bear walking on cryptocurrencies, and people are surprised by the price of bitcoin. Many investors will leave the cryptocurrency.

icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

This market is always full of surprises, last year everyone was expecting a fall but after october bitcoin continued the rising and in 1.5 month it passed to 19-20k dollar so now everybody is saying that market will see 3k dollar and it can do big rises like previous year.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

This market is always full of surprises, last year everyone was expecting a fall but after october bitcoin continued the rising and in 1.5 month it passed to 19-20k dollar so now everybody is saying that market will see 3k dollar and it can do big rises like previous year.

I agree that the cryptocurrency market is hard to guess and surprise a lot. But last year 2017 the economic circumstance is better than now in 2018 so that I think that 2018 the bull run is impossible. We can hope that 2019 when the global economy recovers, the exchange rate of this market will improve.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

This year, I expect my bull race to be a surprise. We have to be ready for all kinds of mobility in terms of investors.You have to be very careful when investing.GS has been silent for a long time.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: