Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters hurting themselves?  (Read 662 times)
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

A way in which the projects can prevent massive dumping by both investors and bounty hunters is to lock the tokens for a X period of time. This wouldn't be a bad idea. Or pay out the investments in parts, so bounty hunters cant get it all at once and dump it in the market.
Floder1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Bounty participants should not be blamed when a bounty campaign fails. if 1/100 tokens are dumped, how should it affect a project. Meanwhile not all participants do dump tokens given to them, this means that not even all the 1% of tokens are dumped.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?

I do not think bounty hunters are responsible for the increase in rate which tokens are dumped on the exchange since most projects allocates a little percentage of the total tokens for bounty exercise. Rather, the high bonus percentage which projects give private investors is one of the reasons why tokens are dumped on the exchange.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

Now is really a difficult time for projects and, accordingly, for bounty campaigns, as it is very difficult for projects to raise funds under such market conditions, but I do not think that campaign bounties can disappear at all, because the funds allocated for their holding are relatively small. The market will recover, and everything will fall into place.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Bounty participants should not be blamed when a bounty campaign fails. if 1/100 tokens are dumped, how should it affect a project. .
I agree with this statement , because there's no really such reason to be blamed for bounty hunters if what ever happened in the campaign.  'cause bounty hunter works only  on a campaign to promote the project, and in fact mostly didn't contribute on it for the progress which is the reason of participation is just to earn free tokens. So there's no way that bounty hunter should be blamed when there's a failure in the project.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

It occurred to me today that with the market in this fragile state bounty hunters could end up ruining bounties and having this opportunity closed off to them in the future if the dumping continues as soon as the tokens are released and an exchange begins trading. The coins just cannot handle the dump at this time with the market so low and everyone so timid.  The projects will find a different means of promotion as paying us in their tokens will no longer be an option as it would harm the project to much.  

Thoughts?

If selling coins by bountyhunters hurts the project it is not fault of bountyhunters, it is fail of project. Because if market can't redeem this little amount of 2-3% of total coins this means that market is not interested in project or it is not ready to buy it for the current price because it is too expensive.
Also this type of advertisement will not die - it is free for developers and will always be in demand

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

This is true. I think that bounty hunters should stop being so greedy and selfish and not think of themselves for ones, but think of how their decisions affect the market condition of these tokens. They really need to cut down on this rubbish thing of always selling off their tokens immediately them get, and realize the effect that it has on these ICOs.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Dump is not caused by bounty hunters, their coins are just a little % of total so if a coin fall is not their fault but the bear market conditions

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Thoughts?

In my own opinion they have come up with that realization it is because of false hope. They cannot even decide it well and they cannot trust anymore it is because they have seen a low form in the market. Well that is a flow because in the market it needs a lot of strategies so that you can ride on.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Thoughts?

As soon as the token will be listed in exchanges, bounty hunters would immediately sell their tokens in order that their hardwork will be paid off, we all know that this is just normal nowadays, because of the market situation, and we cannot blamed bounty hunters at the same time. My only suggest is that to lock up for some time the majority of tokens percentage.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Thoughts?
The 2018 market is not good and the overall status of all ICOs after being listed at any major or minor exchanges has fallen. These bounty hunters are difficult to dumping because total bounty tokens only 1% -2% of total tokens. There is no better choice than bounty, you can't find thousands of people around the world working for you at a very cheap price.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

bounty hunters do not want to sell their tokens cheaply, if anyone considers bounty hunter to be the cause of an ICO's loss then that person has been wrong in thinking, I think people who think bounty hunter is detrimental to a project cannot count well, I think bounty hunters are workers who are often treated unfairly.
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

Bounty participants should not be blamed when a bounty campaign fails. if 1/100 tokens are dumped, how should it affect a project. .
I agree with this statement , because there's no really such reason to be blamed for bounty hunters if what ever happened in the campaign.  'cause bounty hunter works only  on a campaign to promote the project, and in fact mostly didn't contribute on it for the progress which is the reason of participation is just to earn free tokens. So there's no way that bounty hunter should be blamed when there's a failure in the project.
Bounty is usually less than one-tenth of the total amount, and most of the time it only accounts for 1-3% of the total. How does this affect the entire project?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

If I am going to run an Ico I will still launch a bounty campaign, one they are most cost-effective way to run a campaign, you will have to pya thousands dollar worth of Bitcoin and ethereum , these advertising company will not accept ICO' token to launch their campaign only bounty hunters will do that.

Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

I think the projects handler sure know this threat pose by Bounty Hunters and some are quick and wise enough to arrest the situation. Some would have given it out to those who invested weeks before they give it to bounty hunters, that way, investors would have known what to do with it weeks prior as they know bounty hunters are sure coming to disrupt the market. Another could wait till most of the bounty hunters have dumped their coins after been given before they list on good exchange. So many way to get the Bounty hunters. I do not see bounty coming to an end because of this.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

I think bounty's not going anywhere. Still, this is a good way to advertise your project. Probably the conditions will simply be tightened. The team that is serious about their project will find a way to make it develop normally and with the coins of this project, too, everything will be fine.

vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

This 2-5% rercent of ICO bounty budget and hunters can dump price only in short term mean 1-2 month maximum and many other reasons can dump price:bad market,investors not believe and not buyers only sellers,project not yet complete they product,i think will need only lock bounty and airdrop tokens for all ico maybe to 1-2 month after ico end this can help to prices rise and not dump just started in exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

Bounty hunters are not the problem. If you give away too much of your coin to bounty hunters then that's also a problem.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Yes, that's true, but it doesn't hurt too much. I just feel upset for all the prices of tokens that I have are so low. As a result, I can't sell it. Hopefully this will not continue to happen, and I can't if this continues.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

Well, today, there are growing bounty hunters that follow the bounty campaigns. Many bounty hunters have their token rewards. However, some new bounty hunters may come in not good time as like this recently when the market is so bad. They get the tokens or coins with the very low rate on the exchange. It leads them sometimes to sell away their coins as soon as possible although in the low price. This is forced because they have entered in bounty to get money. But, I think it will depend on bounty hunters. Their decision may give small influence of the dump coin prices.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: