Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "The collapse of ETH is inevitable" - Article  (Read 520 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

Wake up mate. It ain't gonna happen. Ethereum will weather this storm. I am pretty sure about that. All Altcoins are taking a hit of the moment and Eth is no exception.

You can´t compare a random altcoin with ETH. ETH is the gateway for
investing into ICOs. Most ICOs raise a majority of their funds in ETH.
Therefore all successful ICO teams end up owning a lot of ETH that they
want to liquidate. And obviously they want to do this while they are still
getting a nice amount of BTC or fiat for their soon to be worthless ETH.

An altcoin like Monero or Litecoin doesn´t have this downward pressure by ICO teams
that are looking to cash out, because they are not used to raise funds for ICOs.
Ethereum will drift a lot lower than most altcoins and will eventually
be trading for a few $. 190 $ is still ridiculously high for ETH.

This is only the difference which we know that ETH would really have that kind of pressure since its being used as a gateway and anytime things can possibly turn upside down but talking on going back to $0 price then
i will say it isnt possible.It might crash but wont really come to that point and im sure with that.

This is more speculative article doesn't make any sense and I am sure that soon Ethereum will reverse and start to move to the top ! In order to
Not all days will really be a red market there would always be a sunshine after a storm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

I will definitely disagree with the article i think articles predicting values are never serious for me, as far as eth is concerned i think it will bounce back from long term support area of 0.026-0.028 btc area, i do agree that it will go further beliw from here but i also expect reversal once it bottoms out.

immersionforster

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

i don't think thatETH will crash anytime soon, it's a really crucial coin for the market
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

I do not understand how the platform can still be active while its cryptocurrency will go down to zero. It does not make sense to me. There's also a continued development to improve the platform.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

This is not a collapse, but rather just that the coins are taking a bit of a hit after people have been selling off so much of their coins lately. There is a recovery coming and i think that the fact that eth is suffering so much is because all of the scam coins and tokens that are being created on its network is starting to take a toll on it now that more and more people are getting out

Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

So this is all around the community; the news about the ETH. This is so saddening to get the information like this about ETH. I don’t know how people will recover from this disaster situation   
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Still now i believe ethereum will overcome this situation and price will rise in near future. That’s why authority needs to take initiative to improve this situation.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

I don't think so, there are many projects that are created based on this platform. So there will be people that will work hard to keep ETH on living.
Also the market volume of ETH is high, that is small chance that it will be collapse.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Despite the fact that the price of ETH is declining, I do not think it can reach 0, because Ethereum is a network inside which a huge number of erc20 tokens are created. I believe that when the market is restored, the price of ETH will also grow and those who sold in a panic will regret it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

etherium still working to develop the plan and always gives latest news for the network.but I think bit coin is better than eterium.
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

I am interested about ETH . And I want to buy some of theem but many of friends suggest me to avoid buy ETH becasue of it's collapse and that's why I am confused .
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

I am interested about ETH . And I want to buy some of theem but many of friends suggest me to avoid buy ETH becasue of it's collapse and that's why I am confused .

Don't worry about that, you can buy ethereum, it was a not a collapse, it was a dip which happens to any coin, it happens to the best of the coins, it will take a little while but the coin will bounce back and start doing well. But don't take your advice from other people, do your own research into the coin and make a decision for yourself, it is your money after all.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

I looks like Ethereum started to recover already. It went for 167$ to 220$. The article was just meant to scare people, Ethereum is a strong coin and it will recover even more from this point on.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Yes, the low price is inevitable. No matter how good the product, it cannot escape the law of supply and demand. Just like what happened on ETH, a lot of big whales started to sell their coin and other small investors followed their decision. It results to decline in price which what we are seeing today. ETH will continue to go down until $150 then recover little by little until it reached its peak again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Even though this article has stated ETH will be going down, it still does prove that they have a very good team in the end. Also ETH will always be a store of value. ETH dying seems likes an unlikely possibilty.
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

"The collapse of ETH is inevitable"

https://techcrunch.com/2018/09/02/the-collapse-of-eth-is-inevitable/

"Here’s a prediction. ETH — the asset, not the Ethereum Network itself — will go to zero.

Those who already think that ETH will not see real adoption — thanks to a failure to scale, to adopt more secure contract authoring practices,
or to out-compete its competitors — don’t need to be convinced that a price collapse would follow as a consequence. "

I'm sure many of you will disagree with this article...

ETH will not collapse. It will succeed.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

Despite the fact that the price of ETH is declining, I do not think it can reach 0, because Ethereum is a network inside which a huge number of erc20 tokens are created. I believe that when the market is restored, the price of ETH will also grow and those who sold in a panic will regret it.
agree with you. many projects I use and will use the etherium network and also accept this volition as payment. for me all these articles causing a negative background around the coins are created in order that we would sell them, and they then purchased at a lower price

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

"Here’s a prediction. ETH — the asset, not the Ethereum Network itself — will go to zero.

Those who already think that ETH will not see real adoption — thanks to a failure to scale, to adopt more secure contract authoring practices,
or to out-compete its competitors — don’t need to be convinced that a price collapse would follow as a consequence. "

To say that 'the collapse of ETH is inevitable' is laughable. If you base the failure of eth on scaling then the article is wrong. There are already many other blockchain that offer scaling solution to any platform like aion.
Marvis007

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

The drastic fall in value of Eth over past few weeks has been very demoralizing and unexpected, meanwhile as long as the use case of eth continues as the gateway between ICOs and investors, then I don't think it will go down the drain.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

all can happen no one can ensure the future and development of crypto currencies at the moment there are no guidelines for the development of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: