Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now.  (Read 35718 times)
daemmon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

What's wrong with you people?
The old premine pool's code did not work probably with wecoin so I spent all day fixing it.
I turned the pool off for now to deploy new code. It should be up in a few hours and you'll be able to withdraw your premined coins.

1) You never passed the txid of Fontas 20BTC last minute transaction.
2) You never openly said what you did with the hashes
3) You promised day 1 exchange on cryptorush.in
4) You dropped a wallet yesterday and disappeared until today when we started publishing personal data.

Old premine pool's code wasn't working because it wasn't able to retrieve WEC addresses... since it was just a MaxCoin "pool" for yourself.

I can probably list more than just this, but it's been misinformation and lack of responses since day 1.
WeCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:38:20 PM

Now you can add your wecoin account address the the pool. The Server is running payout calculation. Your account balance will be updated soon and you should be able to withdraw your coins once it's updated.
I also fixed the currency mistake on the windows wallet (which showed as MAX instead of WEC). Will upload the fixed version soon.
Stratum server on premine pool is shutdown. You can either solo mining wecoin or join a pool but you can't mine at the premine pool.
daemmon

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:44:01 PM

Now you can add your wecoin account address the the pool. The Server is running payout calculation. Your account balance will be updated soon and you should be able to withdraw your coins once it's updated.
I also fixed the currency mistake on the windows wallet (which showed as MAX instead of WEC). Will upload the fixed version soon.
Stratum server on premine pool is shutdown. You can either solo mining wecoin or join a pool but you can't mine at the premine pool.

Why aren't we at cryptorush.in as you promised dev?

Exchanges
We will be listed on crytptocrush.in after the official launch.

We are already after the official launch.

Also, where is the TXID of Fontas 20BTC last minute transaction?
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:45:53 PM

and why cant i even reset my password ? or cant even login ,  are you serious  wtf ?     no  reset email ?    wtf HuhHuh  Huh
WeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

What's wrong with you people?
The old premine pool's code did not work probably with wecoin so I spent all day fixing it.
I turned the pool off for now to deploy new code. It should be up in a few hours and you'll be able to withdraw your premined coins.

1) You never passed the txid of Fontas 20BTC last minute transaction.
2) You never openly said what you did with the hashes
3) You promised day 1 exchange on cryptorush.in
4) You dropped a wallet yesterday and disappeared until today when we started publishing personal data.

Old premine pool's code wasn't working because it wasn't able to retrieve WEC addresses... since it was just a MaxCoin "pool" for yourself.

I can probably list more than just this, but it's been misinformation and lack of responses since day 1.
Why do I have to answer your questions? I'll do what I need to do and I don't have to answer to anybody.
My personal data is already public as I said before that I'm not anonymous, what did you mean by you published it? LOL You only copy and paste it.
MGGB

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

Where would I find a working client?  The pool seems to be working.  Thanks. I do think you should answer a few of those questions, especially #1, for the IPO investors, I would think you owe it to them/me.  I did not invest much but others did.  They are easily answered.
Xtrem999

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:22:17 PM

Just created a manual pay-out request.
Now wait to see if i get my coins.
I had some premine going on, the dev seems honest to me.
let's see where this Wecoin will go.

Just got my coins in the wallet, now what to do with it?
Anyone got idea's?
WeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

We should be listed on cryptorush within 48 hours. A Built-in exchange inside wallet is being developed.
Xtrem999

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:33:37 PM

@Wecoin, thanks I stuck with you all the premine and i'm proud to have my coins!
Let others say what they want.

thx
daemmon

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:37:14 PM

We should be listed on cryptorush within 48 hours. A Built-in exchange inside wallet is being developed.

See? You could have answered that instead of saying "Why do I have to answer to you?"  Wink

Also, it takes some time, but you can actually move the coins from the premine pool to the wallet.
MGGB

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:44:20 PM

See? You could have answered that instead of saying "Why do I have to answer to you?"  Wink

Also, it takes some time, but you can actually move the coins from the premine pool to the wallet.

Where did you find a working wallet?  Thanks
autogenie

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:51:15 PM

@Wecoin, thanks I stuck with you all the premine and i'm proud to have my coins!
Let others say what they want.

thx

Coins have also arrived in my wallet..
WeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:01:54 PM

Where would I find a working client?  The pool seems to be working.  Thanks. I do think you should answer a few of those questions, especially #1, for the IPO investors, I would think you owe it to them/me.  I did not invest much but others did.  They are easily answered.
Why does it matter? I can easily create a fake 20 BTC transaction and show it to you guys.
AnTiCamPr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:06:58 PM

Why does it matter? I can easily create a fake 20 BTC transaction and show it to you guys.

Did you really just admit to diluting the investments? Yes you can create a fake transaction and that would prove to us that this is all a scam.
(As if we needed more proof)
OMinerG

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:10:33 PM

Where can I download my wallet?
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:13:21 PM

No you can not do that,you have to go in the past to do so  Wink dont be a stubborn and show all txids.
willapl

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:22:25 PM

Where can I download my wallet?
+1
tibenian

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:23:19 PM

No you can not do that,you have to go in the past to do so  Wink dont be a stubborn and show all txids.

he actually can. thanks to exchanges and dead forks.
generate two wallet pairs -> trade on dead market -> couple more txes and it's done
daemmon

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:24:31 PM

he actually can. thanks to exchanges and dead forks.
generate two wallet pairs -> trade on dead market -> couple more txes and it's done

And it would be a transaction from yesterday near closing time? Also, it wasn't 1tx of 20btc, it was 2 iirc, since some people started complaining of seeing Fontas with 10btc first.
tibenian

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:29:21 PM

search this thread for a 'wallet' - there is a link from dev's post
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: