Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolls Royce is accepting bitcoins  (Read 2812 times)
BabyBoar

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

I think its great that certain dealer has put their faith the technology of cryptocurrency and I hope this approach becomes successful so that others can also embrace the technology.
Jaguwar6

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Wow! Very good news for us. It looks like rolls royce has kept their eyes on the most speedy transaction of world.Hopefully Bitcoins will help them to earn more.Maybe they have known that bitcoins are improving in each and every aspect.
Barrycuda7

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

that's a wonderful news, another huge success for bitcoin market and I am sure that with the passes of time it will achieve more and more success , many people try so hard to destroy it but with its quality and best security service it has managed to reached on this high position
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

It's a very great news that Rolls Royce start accepting bitcoin earlier we listen that bitcoin is also accepted for Lamborghini and Pagani and also for buggati chiron so its can be play a role in the increase in the market of bitcoin.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

if you ask me I will say that nothing can be more satisfying than hearing this, if a such a big company can trust on bitcoin with their money then there must be something special about it right. this are the beginning of hope, it has proved that bitcoin has the ability to maintain a huge position
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Wow, that's something good to hear, Rolls Royce's decision to accept bitcoin is definitely going to be a boost.
AngryPanther

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Wow! I am impressed. we know I didn't expect that with in such sort time after so many ups and downs bitcoin will able to achieve this place so fast, if a company like this are accepting bitcoin than there nothing can be more appropriating than this
Barrycuda7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

This is great news for us, Rolls Royce is a brand which are making cars and it also engines for american Boeing Dreamliners. people are increasing their investment in bitcoin.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1507

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

Along with the recent rise in the use of cryptocurrencies and the US SEC gearing up to provide a verdict on multiple Bitcoin ETFs, here we have a luxury brand opting to transactions using Bitcoin.
A Rolls-Royce dealership, Post Oak Motors, in Houston, Texas is now accepting Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in exchange for the vehicle.
Although this is not the first time that this has been done by an automobile company Earlier this year, a California dealership began accepting Bitcoin for Bugatti Chiron and Pagani Huayra purchases. But it is great to see that bitcoins is now one step closer to becoming a legitimate means to purchase goods. This, again should contribute to investor confidence.

Any chance we are gonna see other luxury brands follow the same tracks?

This news is most likely not to bring any impact on the market and also not cheer the investors. Obviously the brand value is there but how many people will be buying Rolls Royce using bitcoin?? Probably 1 in the next 5 years or so!!! What impact it will bring??

What we need to see is that Wal-Mart accepting bitcoin. Then only we will see that bitcoin is being used as a currency. Rolls Royce or Lamborghini or Ferrari accepting bitcoin won't help the market in any way. We need Wal-Mart, MacDonald and Spencer's to accept it to see a real change!

AngryPanther

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

this is very good sign for bitcoin. now Rolls Royce adopting Bitcoin thats why its effect positive impact in bitcoin. people are increasing their interest to invest here. its future are more profitable.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

This is really great information about the project. I see this as a awesome thing from the world's luxury car firm they were really done a great job on looking to accept the bitcoin as a payment mode for them.
Since most of the government and firms are really taking the solving tactics.
Hence we need to take this move from all the big corporates then no other go for governments that is the actual and perfect move.
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

premier luxury car dealers, They always want to offer to customers the very best buying experience and this partnership will allow anyone around the world to purchase luxury vehicles faster and easier.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

Maybe "when lambo" will turn into "when rolls royce" soon  Wink
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

OK we need to be clear on this Rolls Royce is not accepting Bitcoin atb the moment-however a dealer in Texas has indicated that they will accept Bitcoin, that makes a significant difference as the dealer will still have to pay RR in fiat.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Asprincess7

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

It’s a very good for bitcoin users. Rolls Royce is top car brand in US. Their target high profile customer. It will give lot of advantage for bitcoin because the buyers will fell interest to invest on it. In future more company will engage with bitcoin.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

This is really great information about the project. I see this as a awesome thing from the world's luxury car firm they were really done a great job on looking to accept the bitcoin as a payment mode for them.
Since most of the government and firms are really taking the solving tactics.
Hence we need to take this move from all the big corporates then no other go for governments that is the actual and perfect move.
Yeah, this information is very interesting but it is true or not is still something we can not know because there is no evidence or an accurate statement of this, this test is still unverified, trusting only makes us more illusions. I used to be in this situation many times when some news such as kfc and bmw accepted the bitcoin but later, they all denied and claimed this was a lie, the truth that I see is only the big companies do not want to stick to bitcoin

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Maybe "when lambo" will turn into "when rolls royce" soon  Wink

Definitely I am happy to hear that rolls Royce is accepting BTC, this will make a big impact on the investors as it is a happy news, also BTC should be accepted in the supermarkets as well as people will start more and more in crypto currency. Trust me if this happens you can see a huge growth here.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Every business men wants ease in their business so they accept each and every type of payment options possible...So its normal for any big company to accept all type of payments which includes cryptocurrency too.
hstokes

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Good to see that major car brands are looking forward to use bitcoin.
Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

many people now have a great opportunity to buy rolls royce by bitcoin. this news is positive news for bitcoin as well as crypto market. hope all type of well known company will accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: