Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:08:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolls Royce is accepting bitcoins  (Read 2814 times)
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

This is big news for me. And I'm really convinced that I'm on the right track. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is our future. I understand that, you and even the co-founder of Rolls Royce. This is a great achievement in the field of conquest. I think Amazon will also decide to introduce cryptocurrency as payment Soon.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

Really it’s a very good news for the bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Thanks to Rolls Royce company for accepting cryptocurrency. It will boost up the value of this market. Other companies should follow this as well.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

It's a big news for the crypto investors and holders! Accepting crypto currency by Rolls Royce will eventually increase the market of cryptocurrency. I think it is a new beginning of an era.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

Oh wow! That’s a great news! The Rolls Royce which is a big name in car manufacturers, accepting bitcoin is a huge milestone for the cryptocurrency. I think it will motivate other companies to accept bitcoin and other currencies as well.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

Bitcoin – the computerized money that is extremely popular – is discovering acknowledgment in the most irregular spots. All things considered, now the Houston-region Post Oak Motors dealership will acknowledge Bitcoin as installment for new Rolls-Royce models.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

if the news is real then it is a good news to all of us because another company is now partnering with bitcoin . soon all of the companies will now use bitcoin on all of thier service and all of the people wont have a doubt to use bitcoin but of course we will also get a lot of benefits if all of that happen because we can always expect a good value for our bitcoins .
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

This is an giant company accepting cryptocurrencies and only the beginning of mass adoption on a large scale.
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

when BTC will reach 50k + I can start consider buying this car xD

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

This will be a new development in the market, Rolls Royce is a large company that plays a very important role in the car market in the UK. BTC is strong enough to enter the market to create credibility for the international corporations. I firmly believe that BTC will grow strongly and will be available on all exchanges in the international market.  Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Winto

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

So far I heard for Lambos only but now to see that RR does too, relieves me..

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

Yes, this is a great update. Rolls Royce is a big name in car manufacturer. And now they are accepting a bitcoin, which means it is a great example of success for the cryptocurrency.

Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

It is allegedly the principal Rolls-Royce merchant to acknowledge the advanced money. Clients who wish to purchase a pristine Rolls-Royce utilizing bitcoin or bitcoin money should utilize the utilization the digital money processor BitPay.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

Along with the recent rise in the use of cryptocurrencies and the US SEC gearing up to provide a verdict on multiple Bitcoin ETFs, here we have a luxury brand opting to transactions using Bitcoin.
A Rolls-Royce dealership, Post Oak Motors, in Houston, Texas is now accepting Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in exchange for the vehicle.
Although this is not the first time that this has been done by an automobile company Earlier this year, a California dealership began accepting Bitcoin for Bugatti Chiron and Pagani Huayra purchases. But it is great to see that bitcoins is now one step closer to becoming a legitimate means to purchase goods. This, again should contribute to investor confidence.

Any chance we are gonna see other luxury brands follow the same tracks?

Yes definitely in future many famous brands would begin to accept transactions in bitcoins for purchase of goods as cryptocurrencies are becoming useful asset to its holders so exchanging goods for bitcoin is very clever way of investing in cryptocurrency and i think in coming 2-3 years many famous brands would start this practise .
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

Along with the recent rise in the use of cryptocurrencies and the US SEC gearing up to provide a verdict on multiple Bitcoin ETFs, here we have a luxury brand opting to transactions using Bitcoin.
A Rolls-Royce dealership, Post Oak Motors, in Houston, Texas is now accepting Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in exchange for the vehicle.
Although this is not the first time that this has been done by an automobile company Earlier this year, a California dealership began accepting Bitcoin for Bugatti Chiron and Pagani Huayra purchases. But it is great to see that bitcoins is now one step closer to becoming a legitimate means to purchase goods. This, again should contribute to investor confidence.

Yes definitely in future many famous brands would begin to accept transactions in bitcoins for purchase of goods as cryptocurrencies are becoming useful asset to its holders so exchanging goods for bitcoin is very clever way of investing in cryptocurrency and i think in coming 2-3 years many famous brands would start this practise .
Here we need a little correction. It would be a great success if Rolls Royce company was directly accepting Bitcoin as a payment for the car purchase. But it is a dealership which is accepting Bitcoin as a payment not the company. By the way this is an old news I have saw a thread for this in past as well.
Even if the company isn't directly accepting it but still it is encouraging for the Bitcoin lovers.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

This is such a good news if this Op post is true, because there is no link attach on it. But im still waiting and hoping that someday this kind of acceptances about bitcoin to purchase any things in the world. Not just from the good ones but most all of the things from smallest to biggest.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

Rolls Royce is famous brand even in this world only the particular people can buy Rolls Royce because i heard this cars is so expensive and probably only in my dream have this car however i was wondering does this will effective for bitcoin development or not because in my point of view this news will not have an effect for bitcoin especially for bitcoin price itself
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

This is some great news but I would appreciate more if bitcoin can be used to buy cheaper and more usable things. On the positive side, this will truly bring confidence to the investors and to the holders of bitcoin. To that end, I wish someday that I will be able a car like that when I have saved enough crypto.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

As the price of Bitcoin is cheap,  the quantity of merchantss who want to sell with bitcoin is increasing. They want to suck huge amounts of bitcoin from the market. Thats why we need to keep it safe )
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

That’s a great news. It will really boost up the confidence of the users. Rolls Royce is a big company and I must say bitcoin has achieved a vast opportunity from it. It will also inspire other vehicles to think about accepting bitcoin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

That's another points to add on adoption rate of bitcoin from different industries across the world. These companies really believe the power of using the blockchain technology and what it really brings particularly in improving their everyday operation with their clienteles. Buying with cars now is more easier and you don't need to bring money anymore just to buy your car.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: