Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolls Royce is accepting bitcoins  (Read 2808 times)
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

That's an amazing news. Bitcoin is the future to the digital transaction system. The step of the giant company, Rolls Royce, towards Bitcoin is a big example of this. Now the cars of Rolls Royce can be bought with Bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

It is great. If bitcoin will become more acceptable in different industries, it will get stronger and the price will rise. I think everyone here will benefit from that. And if there would be more big players who accept bitcoin, it would be more adopted by others in future.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Rolls royce is known by its popularity and one of the luxury brand of cars or vehicles for many years and it is good that one company like this in transportation or vehicle companies will recognize bitcoin and have a feature that can use for their own deals in and out and to have a fast and easy transactions so many car investors can use this feature to have a transaction without hassle.
Yeah, not all rolls royce branch started to accept bitcoin. I guess it is just for the main branch of rolls royce and it is still on testing? since i haven't searched for a person who buys a car with bitcoin to rolls royce. This is the result of mass technology advancements we are facing on our era, seems exciting what the future could be.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

I really don't think it's just Rolls Royce but other car manufacturers have a tendency to actually allow bitcoin as a basis for transactions in buying cars, but I think this applies to countries that adopt Bitcoin, where Bitcoin is recognized as a legitimate payment instrument in his country. and car companies have also realized that average Bitcoin is owned by rich people who are able to buy luxury cars, hopefully this can make Bitcoin adopted by some luxury dealers even by all countries.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Wow that a great news Rolls-Royce dealership now accepting payment in cryptocurrency it's really wonderful ,so the will now use  BitPay to let clients purchase cars with crypto
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

Just wow! As for the popularity of bitcoin, a new company added that accepts bitcoins as payment, great news for the bitcoin enthusiast and for the investors and businessman in cryptocurrency, a chance to them to be more focus on their work.
ViolentBee

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Publicity or not but bitcoin recognized by such big company, obviously it’s a great news for all bitcoin believer. And this also shows that how trustworthy bitcoin has become now. Whether it’s trick or not I’m taking this as a positive way. Way to go bitcoin.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

Buying these valuables and paying with BTC is very convenient and fast!
With Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti cars accepting BTC payment methods, BTC payments are becoming more and more popular, and this cooperation will be recognized by more auto manufacturers!
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

A news that is capable of kicking off the transportation business, where bitcoin has indirectly taken the hearts of entrepreneurs to accept bitcoin as a means of payment.A good start to the development of bitcoin in the future.

player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Rolls Royce is one of the finest car makers in the world. And now they are accepting bitcoin means they are making their service more digital and better. Now people will able to buy their dream car with the use of bitcoin.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

This is great news for the investor, Rolls Royce is a world largest car company. As an investor I am feeling great after see this news .
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

Rolls royce is too expensive luxury car in the world i'm happy to heard this good news
It's clearly bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coins are not going to zero value in the marketplace
The multi millionaire company continue to support and adoot bitcoin
Even the ETF proposal is ongoing for approval by the sec some companies and country continue to accept crypto grab the opportunity use the benefits from the new cryptocurrency money

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

Along with the recent rise in the use of cryptocurrencies and the US SEC gearing up to provide a verdict on multiple Bitcoin ETFs, here we have a luxury brand opting to transactions using Bitcoin.
A Rolls-Royce dealership, Post Oak Motors, in Houston, Texas is now accepting Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in exchange for the vehicle.
Although this is not the first time that this has been done by an automobile company Earlier this year, a California dealership began accepting Bitcoin for Bugatti Chiron and Pagani Huayra purchases. But it is great to see that bitcoins is now one step closer to becoming a legitimate means to purchase goods. This, again should contribute to investor confidence.

Any chance we are gonna see other luxury brands follow the same tracks?

They're accepting now because they knew the price of bitcoin is already cheap right now , and one day it will go beyond 20k again.
Big companies with a very big brilliant decission  Cool
BlueBruiser

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

it is good for the investor.they are the giant in car market.cryptocurrency market is getting bigger day by day.
Proctopus90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

It's very possitive news for bitcoin and other crypto. And many other company inspired by this. Hope in future every big company willing to accept bitcoin as their payment. And it's make bitcoin more popular and acceptable all over the world.
FruitSprite

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

Not only rolls royal many biggest car company like tesla accept bitcoin and many other crypto. It's seems bitcoin becomes a common currency world wide and many company keep believe on crypto.
BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

That's definitely good news for bitcoin holder and who are interested to buy rolls royals car. They can buy car from therer easily by their bitcoin. It's make bitcoin more practical currency.
Nightingale2

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

Brand like this when accept bitcoin its a great news . The market value of bitcoin will be increase. People will accept it as more after hear this. Hope this kind brand will accept bitcoin more.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

This is great news and I have noticed a lot of retail stores in my area have started to accept cryptocurrency.  We are getting closer everyday to mainstream adoption!
FruitSprite

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

I don.t know the truth of this news but still nothing new not to make it false.I appreciate this steps for advancing future economy.Seeing their steps, i believe other biggest company will be impressed to take some initiaves to accept Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: