Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Matters  (Read 3075 times)
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Money matters to live free. The more money you have, the more independent you are. And independence is one of the main properties of man.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

There is no denying that all needs need money, and money plays an important role in life. Indeed money is not everything, but we have the responsibility to meet the needs of the family and that with money.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
InvestICO2L

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

Without money, of course, very bad.Without them nothing can be done I agree with You.Money in our time still solve a lot of problems.If you have money then at least you have a good education,the opportunity to travel to different countries and most importantly you are not hungry.Unfortunately in our twenty-first century there are still ,,starvation deaths,and I believe this is unacceptable.

Evidently money is one of the most brutally important things that we really need in our life. Dr T.P.Chia has a famous quote in relation to money, it is “ Money is not a synonym of happiness, but life is rough and tough without money”, and I completely agree with this idea. Especially, as we all know that if you are lack of money, you probably don’t get a better education, your activities is restricted or even you don’t have many social relation and the like. Moreover, some said that “ money can’t buy your health, your happniess”, as I think that it’s quite difficult to form this judgement, because in current global situation, when one gets disease and if he does not have money, he can’t go to hospital or have any better treatment, thus whether he has happiness? . Anyway, Money plays a great essential role in our modern life.     
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

I dont know if this is a miracle or not but it is real. There are a lot of people who do not think they will become billionaires when they do their favorite jobs but they become a reluctant billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg. It shows that if we work because of passion, we work with high responsibility, we will easily become rich.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

Got your point there OP. Money is something that everyone is hoping to have. As to our basic needs to our wants, money is the one must be involved. But, i guess the term "Money is not everything" is a a phrase indicating that some in choices in life doesnt needed money to be happy. Especially in terms of our dignity. People who works for money eventhough it is illegal and might harm others just for the money. We need money, but not to the point we have to destroy someone to have a lot of it.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

When we speak about money it matters all.Even having money or no money it matters to all people.Without money we can't live normal.ln this world you can move if you have money because you will not eat either if you don't have money.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

When we speak about money it matters all.Even having money or no money it matters to all people.Without money we can't live normal.ln this world you can move if you have money because you will not eat either if you don't have money.
We are born in a world where money matters most of the time unlike before where people used to enjoy having a party simply with just a piece of biscuits and softdrinks. But today we are so fond of wasting too much money just to show to other people that we enjoy with a lot of foods and beverages, not to say the new technology specially the so called cellphone.

Imagine what could be the future if we don't rely always on money but instead of something that we earned something like we can't even see but still there, like the blockchain technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

We are born in a world where money matters most of the time unlike before where people used to enjoy having a party simply with just a piece of biscuits and softdrinks. But today we are so fond of wasting too much money just to show to other people that we enjoy with a lot of foods and beverages, not to say the new technology specially the so called cellphone.

Imagine what could be the future if we don't rely always on money but instead of something that we earned something like we can't even see but still there, like the blockchain technology.
It will take a great amount of money to consider using blockchain in our daily basis because we do tend to use more money today than before and it's changing always every year as the amount of every food we consume started to raise drastically. You include the natural phenomenon and the disaster it is quite expensive to think all of it.
Money is something that most people are ready to die just to obtain it. They were working hard just to compensate their taxes, bills, etc., without ever thinking about the situation of their own healthy lifestyle.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
The_Tick

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Money definitely matters, it's like blood in a way.

However, and I'm not sure whether or not this will happen within our lifetimes, but I think in a post-scarcity economy, money will hold less value once we won't need it to achieve our wildest dreams in a resource-less virtual simulation made possible by AI, brain-scanning, and more bandwidth.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

indeed many people say money is not everything, but everything needs money, as long as we areStill living in the world, everyone needs money to survive. I thinkno one will give a btc even though the person says money isn't everything, because it's just nonsense

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

Definitely money is a huge thing, many of those that say that it is not are trying to prove that there is something greater, and while I can agree with that to some extent we know the truth, money is a must in this world if you want to live a decent life with some comfort, that is why people spend almost all their lives working trying to make money in an effort to improve their lives.
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

I agree. Money really matters. It decides many problems nowadays.
I do not quite agree with the statement that only people who have enough money say that money is nothing. This is the position of different people all over the world.
Personally I don't think that money is nothing, but I'm sure it's not everything.
Most of the things, services and other you can't get without money. But you obviously can't buy the most important things (and I'm talking not about cars or estate right now).
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

People who said money is not everything is people who dont have a money  Grin. We are living in social community and everything has a value. Some can valued with number and some dont. But many our needs can fill with money and i think money is one of many important thing in our lives
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

Money is power, this is one of the main reasons why the governments detest crypto because the decentralized nature of crypto does not allow them to have absolute control over the finances and its transactions of the people.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:09:33 AM

Money is power, this is one of the main reasons why the governments detest crypto because the decentralized nature of crypto does not allow them to have absolute control over the finances and its transactions of the people.

Crypto is freedom and I agree that government couldn't intervene that Independence we had. Money always matter and I believed that country leaders is taking more personal interest due to decentralized cannot be put into their manipulations. Most of the corruptions started in the government so this cryptocurrency is the best diversion in order to be separated from fiat economy.

gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

Money matters to live free. The more money you have, the more independent you are. And independence is one of the main properties of man.
It is true!. By having a lot of money, we become people who are valued and respected. Even in organizations placed in an honorable position, those who are members of their education are far above him. Even many companies whose owners do not graduate from high school, but employees are university graduates. That's because  have money.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Yes your true money uses only for personal matters but the faith and beleive in GOD
and by doing his command will be the only way to survive us, without money involved.,
        So if we are so wealthy lets be still humble and share also our blessing to someone who is also needy.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Without money, of course, very bad.Without them nothing can be done I agree with You.Money in our time still solve a lot of problems.If you have money then at least you have a good education,the opportunity to travel to different countries and most importantly you are not hungry.Unfortunately in our twenty-first century there are still ,,starvation deaths,and I believe this is unacceptable.

Evidently money is one of the most brutally important things that we really need in our life. Dr T.P.Chia has a famous quote in relation to money, it is “ Money is not a synonym of happiness, but life is rough and tough without money”, and I completely agree with this idea. Especially, as we all know that if you are lack of money, you probably don’t get a better education, your activities is restricted or even you don’t have many social relation and the like. Moreover, some said that “ money can’t buy your health, your happniess”, as I think that it’s quite difficult to form this judgement, because in current global situation, when one gets disease and if he does not have money, he can’t go to hospital or have any better treatment, thus whether he has happiness? . Anyway, Money plays a great essential role in our modern life.     
Health can not be bought is a fact. But you can not lose it. Now a large number of young people use drug addicts and say that they are happy. But this is a fraudulent feeling.To be happy you have to Love.Without deluding yourself to love.Even with a lot of money people will not be happy without having Love in their hearts.At the moment,money has become higher than honor, dignity and in fact people are driven by the market.This is not a healthy trend, but we have become its creators.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
LickKing

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

This is a must, good money, very important! Although money can't represent your future, it can definitely affect your present. This is a world of capital, and nothing can be achieved without money.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: