Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your greatest trading regret?  (Read 3064 times)
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

I think that you expect too fast results and know little about the crypto currency market. If you were well versed in crypto currency, you would not panic.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

My regret is that selling coins at a relatively low price, in my opinion, should wait, as long as possible because over time the price of coins will grow sharply and then it is an opportunity for us to sell at Price is higher than ICO price

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Unfortunately,the vast majority of crypto-currencies and token, after conducting the ICO rapidly losing in price,before it experienced a short takeoff. During 2017-2018, several hundred ICOS were held, the tokens of which were able to enter the market. Unfortunately, 99% of them are now trading at a price much lower than the ICO. It is difficult to find a project that would start to make a profit.If consider only trading on the market, I try to pay attention to the coins with small capitalization.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

How sad your Investment moment mate, Its estimated 12x times fold foim its price that you invested it. If you dump it now, the scenario will getting worse much better if you hold it until its quite recover to its price. And find another coin like bitcoin if you want a long term period or you can checked some good altcoins in coinmarketcap.
That is a pretty huge loss at the moment but it is not a loss until you sell at loss anyway. At some certain stage when it comes to investment, the only best thing you can just do as a person is to simply try as much as possible to be patient enough and then wait for the long term which most of the time it always end up a good one for a whole lot of people. Dumping at this stage now, will simply make it even more regrettable for him in the long run when the market recovers.

My greatest trading regret is the opening of a long position on bitcoin at a price of 20,000$ with a margin. Then I lost about 1500$.
The mistake virtually a lot of people make is not just only joining a FOMO, but at the same time, opening a marginal position without a stop loss where you can get totally liquidated and then losing everything before you even know it. I have never been a huge fan of marginal trading anyway and I have always been so skeptic about it. However, this indeed should be a huge regret for anyone and I hope over the months you have been able to learn from your mistakes and have made necessary adjustments.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Honestly it's not that greatest regrets for me because I'm not that old in crypto, in other words I don't have an capital to invest. Last year before the end of 2017 almost all crypto are in the high price even the ICO projects are truly profitable for every bounty hunters and investors. The first token that I get from bounty are worth of 500$ and I felt sad when it's drop for only  13$. But it's okay for me because I believe it will back to the high price.
connect08
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:23:36 AM

One of the more interesting experience in trading is that we as traders sometimes trade poorly, miss opportunities, and lose money and then will proceed to do exactly the same things the next day and the next week. I invested in bitcoin last year 2017 and missed its peak because I was still holding it. However, it didn't stopped me from investing and holding coins as I already made profit out of it.
ikatamoonshots

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

in short - using leverage, without ever using it i would be miles ahead from where iam today.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

I invested into some coins this January and my hope was cryptcoins are going to increase in price this year but the reverse is the case. 
I can still remember some coins that I bought around $24 and $25 dollars in January and I am still holding them. Currently those coins are less than 2 dollars respectly. I doubt if I will be able to be patient until price get back to were I bought them and I do seriously regret bought those coins at the wrong time.

How sad your Investment moment mate, Its estimated 12x times fold foim its price that you invested it. If you dump it now, the scenario will getting worse much better if you hold it until its quite recover to its price. And find another coin like bitcoin if you want a long term period or you can checked some good altcoins in coinmarketcap.
I also experience the same thing, but the difference is that I hold bitcoin so I don't worry so much. because recovering certainly will happen to bitcoin. if you hold altcoins that don't have high trust and aren't so promising I think it would be better if you sold some, I'm afraid the price will continue to falling, because not all coins will recover right?
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

the biggest regret is that I sold bitcoin when it continued to rise to $ 20,000 and did not sell when it cost$20,000)
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

yes, you should be able to wait for all crypto to go down. but I understand your point. that will be left behind if you don't buy immediately. there are many people who experience things like you. and in my opinion you should keep holding. unless you have no backup / no more money. you can sell it, with a lot of regret and disappointment. be patient, all the time will come to meet you with the profit you want.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

almost like you, it happens when I invest in several altcoins at a price of more than $ 4 but now the price is very far. But thanks to the incident I became aware that we should not be easily trapped by the advice of others and also not to be lost in remorse.

In trading, the most important thing is not how greatest regret you have, but that what’s the greatest lesson you can learn from that time. The way you learn from your mistakes will be a fundamental mean that can lead you to a large amount of benefits in trading. To say frankly, almost all of us will get troubles and sometimes you will feel regretful a lot, but you should remind yourself that you completely have many chances in crypto market. Therefore, you’d better to apply your experience for the next trading, gradually you will soon reach a large fruits soon.
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

My greatesr regret is purchasing XRP in January 2,5-3$. And sellinf Neo in December around 50$. Its really frustrating)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Well so far my biggest regrets in trading is when my three tokens got pumped and i keep waiting to grow,the first two tokens grows upto 200% and yet i close my eyes and wait to grow higher but not until i open my eyes and found out it was dumped to more than half of its original price,then my third token pumped this few months ago,but my cousin told me that it will be going to a big exchange so we hold our tokens just to find out that it will become almost dead
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Well so far my biggest regrets in trading is when my three tokens got pumped and i keep waiting to grow,the first two tokens grows upto 200% and yet i close my eyes and wait to grow higher but not until i open my eyes and found out it was dumped to more than half of its original price,then my third token pumped this few months ago,but my cousin told me that it will be going to a big exchange so we hold our tokens just to find out that it will become almost dead
just like me, I also have the same story. I hold too long some coins I have. well, even though that has been very encouraging, but I still wait for higher prices. Well, I think it's a good thing, but of course it's greed, and I accept the consequences. well, that is a valuable lesson in trading
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

I regret not buying bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was very cheap a few years ago. Besides that, the regret I regret is why I don't know bitcoin for a long time and why I know bitcoin after bitcoin prices are expensive
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

my biggest regret when trading was that I was too impatient to wait for prices to rise and after I sold a few minutes later the price went up to be very expensive so it made me regret not being able to control the patience I had.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

My biggest regret is that selling coins is too early, since the coin starts rising and I always regret it. I would never dare to sell a coin at such a low price

The same with me. I wish I could be more patient and would not sell the altcoins for cheap. Now, I know for sure that the trader must be a very steady, balanced and calm man. He should not be ever in a hurry.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

I will encourage you never to dwell on this experience rather,  see it as your learning  experience and price you have to pay to learn.  If you thoroughly trade those coin since  you bought them,  you would have learned how to trade and gain some skill on when and what to buy in cryptocurrency market.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

I invested into some coins this January and my hope was cryptcoins are going to increase in price this year but the reverse is the case. 
I can still remember some coins that I bought around $24 and $25 dollars in January and I am still holding them. Currently those coins are less than 2 dollars respectly. I doubt if I will be able to be patient until price get back to were I bought them and I do seriously regret bought those coins at the wrong time.
My worst investment came last year when I put my faith in an ico that seemed to be promising but my prediction failed completely when it came to that coin and I lost a little bit more than half of the money that I invested, it was very disappointing but at the end I learned a lot of valuable lessons about what to look when investing in an ico so I am sure that from now on I'm not going to make that mistake again.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Maybe the most recent happening now in the exchange platform, the fall of Kucoin. I have two altcoins on trade there. I just don't know what will happen next. Sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: