Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your greatest trading regret?  (Read 3067 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

I invested into some coins this January and my hope was cryptcoins are going to increase in price this year but the reverse is the case.  
I can still remember some coins that I bought around $24 and $25 dollars in January and I am still holding them. Currently those coins are less than 2 dollars respectly. I doubt if I will be able to be patient until price get back to were I bought them and I do seriously regret bought those coins at the wrong time.
I don’t usually buy coins during a Bull, rather I wait till when the bull is over I will then use my money to buy those coins of my choice at a cheaper price rate. I have had the experience in the past when I bought in during a Bull and the market fail.

I just said to myself that if it was able to go this high, then who knows, maybe tomorrow it might even go further. So I bought at a cheaper price when the market was in bear. And within a few years, then came another hull run which was bigger than everything I have ever seen.
But the question is, Do you able to know on what are the peak prices? This is the hardest part when investing into such volatile type of market where you do keep guessing on when to get in and to get out to secure profits.
We do have always have a regret because chances can pass out anytime on making some good money.

My biggest trading regret is when I didn't able to sell my coin holdings when it is already on pump state which I do believe that it would pumped even more but I was wrong because
that's the last pump I would see before the coin would die.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

everyone has their own experience in trading, and I have also experienced regret in trading, and I once sold coins that I bought and after the sale happened suddenly the price of the coin experienced a high price increase.
Lotermity91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

I regret that in 2017 Bitcoin prices are very high at $ 20,000. I bought at this price and then until now i can not sell at low prices. I like losing all when joined incorrectly. The moment and now I'm waiting for Bitcoin's comeback in vain. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I regret that I did not sell all Bitcoins and some altcoins when their prices were extremely high. If I would do it, the profit could be really cool. It would give me the opportunity to invest more in crypto.
Lol, I don’t know why some people do make this mistake. Don’t you have targets at all? My friend did this same thing last year and I was able to sell at the price of $18,900 after buying at the price of $7000… while he sold at the price of $14000 cause he taught that the price will go above $19000 and he kept waiting. It makes no sense and that’s greediness the way I see it.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

my biggest trading regret is selling in a hurry even though in a few days the price is up and being above 100% that makes disappointed in the trade even though getting only 8% profit when selling.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

I invested into some coins this January and my hope was cryptcoins are going to increase in price this year but the reverse is the case. 
I can still remember some coins that I bought around $24 and $25 dollars in January and I am still holding them. Currently those coins are less than 2 dollars respectly. I doubt if I will be able to be patient until price get back to were I bought them and I do seriously regret bought those coins at the wrong time.

My biggest regret was not to sale my HBZ token in march of this year that I am holding from February. At that time HBZ was at 0.01$ and now it is at 0.001$ and it's ICO value was 0.15$, I don't know whether it will be able to recover it's price..
I am insane

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

My greatest trading regret is money I lost when I invested in trading before learning , I regret because I could have learnt and invested I could have earned money , anyway it was beginners mistakes  I payed fine to market for my mistakes   
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

My greatest trading regret is about not selling most of my alts in May because it was the last decent point of their price lately...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

That's a general regret of everyone this year. My advice is that you should buy more of that coin and stock pile, except you have a situation where the coin has been delisted by an exchange(s). Mine was buying Regalcoin late last year at $65 and today that coin is around $0.003 or so. Regalcoin fell as soon as it was tagged a lending coin during the crisis days of Bitconnectcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

My greatest trading regret is money I lost when I invested in trading before learning , I regret because I could have learnt and invested I could have earned money , anyway it was beginners mistakes  I payed fine to market for my mistakes   
that was wrong decision .you put your money into place that even you didnt what it is.so you just spend your money into useless thing.
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

Not Buying BITCOIN When its
$2 to $3

hakeris123

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

biggest regret sold 700 ETH for 6-7$ each  1800 LTC for 4$ each and lost 1320 Dark coin which ones now called Dash coin  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry I did sold them because in needed money. I should to take a loan  couple years ago to solve problems and keep my investments in crypto.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

My regret when trading is that I can't control the patience that I have and is easily affected by bad news that makes me lose so it's one of the biggest regrets I've ever experienced when trading cryptocurrency.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

there is no great regret even though I admit that trade results are still related to daily necessities, but the experience I have is trading with details ranging from graph analysis to official rumors and news.

During this time I only looked at trade charts and did not think there was more real data if the movement was based on the actual news

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

You have to do more analysis about the coins you have. Perform a thorough analysis and see how the prospects for the future. An investment will certainly have risks and you must be prepared to accept it. This is an investment, when you make the right decision, you will make a profit and if you make a wrong decision, you will suffer a loss. Choose and you must determine the attitude that will be done, everything you do will affect the different results.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

Wrong and right decisions often occur during my journey on crypto sphere. Selling bitcoin at the lower price ,back to 2015, was my bad decision. But as time goes by I learnt my lesson. Now, I don't want to sell all of my bitcoin. I save small part of it for long term use.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

My regret when trading is that I don't know how to trade properly and correctly so that when I start trading I only get losses and often lose, it makes me regret for not learning how to trade properly and correctly so I can avoid losses .
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

I think getting too excited when first coming into crypto, making too many trades with coins that soon after I sold them would fly and would have made me a happy man.  That's the main regret, selling too early.
Well this happens with most of the people here. They don’t understand how risky this game is. They think it only a game that you got something to buy and then sell whenever prices reach top position. So intimately when they get into practice and see things are quite different. Due to lack of their homework and practice, they lose their mind and ultimately regret afterwards.
Most of the times it is all about your intentions and likely determination you are putting in something. In trade, you need to be patient along with a good learner who practices as well. So, keeping all these traits in your mind we must make sure things run well. You must understand the level of risk, the methods and strategies to deal with it. Good luck dudes.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

My biggest trading regret is not buying more CanYa coin CAN right at the very bottom https://canya.io
insane:trader

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

money lost by investing based on tip providers will be the greatest regret as you will not able to recover those losses also and you will not learn anything from those lose

if you have made lose from your own learning and experimenting then it will be not a regret as you will be able to make profits from those experience in future ( don't use too much money for experimenting you will regret  Cheesy)
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

My biggest trading regret was selling too fast and it became the beginning of the small profit I got even though in some time later the price was up to 90% and it became an experience and regret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: