Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in predictions of "experts" about the bitcoin price?  (Read 3323 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.

Prediction is a damn misleading so if you wanna lose then trust those people ,but if you love you funds then make your own research and analyzation because thats is your money and if theres someone we must trust,thats our own prediction not from others that has no concern with the money of us so stop listening to them and do you own homeworks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maicahlove

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

For me, I somehow believe in some part of their prediction but not totally 100% because as you said it is only their prediction that means it is only a guess or what we call a forecast that is based on previous data collected. But experts have a lot of data that can make their predictions more accurate than a normal bitcoin enthusiast.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.
Well since there are many experts around the world there are different variations when it comes to their speculations and when it comes to believing i am not 100% would believe on them because we all know that whatever they it is still speculations. Expert or non expert may have their speculations and there are some speculations that comes from non experts but can actually be true. So in short i do not believe on experts speculations.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:31:26 AM

anyone who claims to be an "expert" has always been an idiot or worse a scammer trying to make money by fooling others into believing what he is disguising as a "prediction" but in reality is his manipulation. and you should never even read what these people say let alone believe in it.

on the other hand there are still real experts who without claiming anything, specially claiming to be right, are speculating about bitcoin and their speculation is obviously valuable and worth looking into. it still doesn't mean you should follow it though.

Only Bitcoin
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

I'm thinking about it now. In this situation, you are really right. Although if you look at the other side, I think that there are people who can very likely predict the fate of the crypto currency. It's just possible that they do not disclose this information to anyone
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

anyone who claims to be an "expert" has always been an idiot or worse a scammer trying to make money by fooling others into believing what he is disguising as a "prediction" but in reality is his manipulation. and you should never even read what these people say let alone believe in it.

on the other hand there are still real experts who without claiming anything, specially claiming to be right, are speculating about bitcoin and their speculation is obviously valuable and worth looking into. it still doesn't mean you should follow it though.
I'm almost sure that there are really people who are well versed and can conduct a qualitative analysis of the cryptocurrency. But again, speculation may happen. From this I see only one way out - it's so good to study the cryptocurrency in order to become an expert Grin
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

There are dozens of experts and each one shares a different idea. Everyone is familiar with respect for one's ideas and values his ideas. Experts may be saying right, but, if all of us are busy with crypto trade, then we accepted the risk.
Lien1411

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Yes, I'm sure that. I don't believe in experts prediction, this year alone has proven that , they have been so wrong and I don't think that Btc will recover very well this year anymore. My trust in BTC less and less day by day. But I still hope BTC will reach the good price. Undecided Undecided
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:42:31 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:27:07 AM by Juggy777

I don't know which experts are you talking about but for me there're no experts in the bitcoin industry, especially the ones coming on television. These guys have no idea how the technology works, neither have they brought bitcoins, but they'll come on television screens and make absurd claims to get their moments of fame.

I don't remember them predicting the rise or crash of bitcoins, all they do is keep on spreading fud and misleading potential investors and existing sellers. I have never trusted their words, and never will ever trust them.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Well in my own opinion, I was somehow into it when it comes to experts. How would I say it, it that, it didn't actually believing into predictions because for me, no one can see what the future hold. But what I want to say is that, I just being alert and used that predictions to the other choice that might happen but not lay my expectations that it will actually happen because the Bitcoin price is unpredictable which is depending on the supply and demand of people and other factors which only future can tell and not crypto experts.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

At some time its good , while its bad at some time. its a two way thing depending on the person you are following and your own knowledge about what you are investing into. at the end the decision remains your even if they ask you to do thismor that, you still ask yourself if you should do it or not. You have your control over yourself and your funds not the so called prediction expert. predictions are not always right and nothing is 100% certain.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

No. I don't believe on expert's predictions and technical and fundamental analysis because for me it is not that accurate. What I believe in is on the current and upcoming news about a certain project or coin. It is now a deciding factor if the price of that coin will pump or dump.
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

yes ofcourse because they have experience
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

So far I have heard very little price estimates from experts. speculators usually speak a lot.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

No, I don't trust any Predictions anymore, I unfollowed them who give prediction regularly. Predictions are the way of losing money! Now I am free, I do things in my own research! I am not sure but I think those experts give a prediction because of their personal profit!

This is true. We should avoid predictions especially if it is too bad or it is too good. But then we should decide accordingly. There are lots of predictions that is so subjective which is from an unknown source, we should avoid this kind of thing. On the other hand we can believe to those predictions that is objective in which there are reliable sources stated.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

I think it will be hard for people making a prediction about the price of bitcoin because like we all already know, the volatility in bitcoin is soo damn high, and its not that easy to make a good prediction or calculation about that. But, if we can see the track record of the people who make that prediction, and we can trust them, i think its okay to believing in the expert's predictions about the price of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

where investors say they are experts in predictingg price of btc ,, even though it turns out it's just a coincidence, if I personally never believe in predictions and will never believe, I only believe in the principles of the market, when the many enthusiasts and rose when the enthusiasts thinned.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

No, prediction can just make us expect about something. No one knows or can predict what will happen in the price. We need to avoid those predictions it can ruin our minds about the price. Experts just express their opinion and thoughts so dont believe in any of them.

Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

well that's why you have to do your own analysis, don't you have knowledge about analysis? if not look for it so you can compare it with expert analysis. so you won't be stuck with what other people say. I think you can do other speculations with the knowledge you have today. such as trade or investment. currently the price is very cheap
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

Yes. No one will know what tomorrow's bitcoin will be like. Cann't trust the predictions from the experts. All is just predictable and nothing is guaranteed 100% accurate. And they are just for reference and market monitoring.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: