Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in predictions of "experts" about the bitcoin price?  (Read 3324 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:55 AM

I don't give in 100% trust or confidence to predictions. As the name suggests, they are just a bunch of guesses. The difference is that experts in crypto make predictions out of tangible analysis which gives it quite a good level of probability of occurring.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

It is not really a matter of solely relying on the predictions, for me it is more of considering them as part of my decision making.

Truly, none can predict what tomorrow holds, but experts predictions that are based on statistics and those that are informed guesses do matter (in my very own opinion). For without which, it might be easier to get lost in this cryptic world of crypto.

Trends, market signals and the likes are important factors to consider when investing on crypto, and these experts took enough time (and perhaps even more) to study them. But as i said, never rely on them solely, self study will always help.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

It is not really a matter of solely relying on the predictions, for me it is more of considering them as part of my decision making.

Truly, none can predict what tomorrow holds, but experts predictions that are based on statistics and those that are informed guesses do matter (in my very own opinion). For without which, it might be easier to get lost in this cryptic world of crypto.

Trends, market signals and the likes are important factors to consider when investing on crypto, and these experts took enough time (and perhaps even more) to study them. But as i said, never rely on them solely, self study will always help.
if my prediction is look like their predictions,well i must believe in this becausey predictuons and theeir predictuons are similar. but if my predictions are different to them then i'll have to make comparison or i'll have to research again if theor predictions and my prediction are what's more possible  i'll have to compare it and make survey.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

I used to believe in the predictions of experts in crypto but unfortunately most of their predictions have failed this year. The market is still down buy yet they keep assuring us that it will rise in the next month.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

I believed predictions by the experts are calculated guess and its a matter of choice by every Crypto enthusiasts to follow the prediction or not, Tom Lee had predicted that the price of bitcoin will hit a certain  value and non of his predictions has come to pass, from my personal point of view the price of Cryptos are unpredictable.
kyledavid

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

there is nothing wrong in believing into them since they are veteran in it and know what is the flow of bitcoin because most of the time their prediction were true and really happening . Its up to the people if we believe them or not but still its up for us its just a guide for us . Still thanks to their prediction because it can also be good or not still its a best guide for beginners
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

Well, for me, I am not believing in the predictions of experts here in the crypto currency community regarding what they say about the Bitcoin price in the crypto market. Why? I was once believe and have ought to depend my Bitcoin to the predictions of the expects one time and it all went me to have a big loss. It became a lesson to me. I know and aware that no one can ever told what the future holds. So, what the experts says, I only use it to become more alert but not entirely depend on it.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

Honestly, I believed in expert predictions because sometimes their prediction are true.Though,we can't exactly predict the value of bitcoin whether it will rise or fall but still i'm believed in what expert says about bitcoin price.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

Honestly, I believed in expert predictions because sometimes their prediction are true.Though,we can't exactly predict the value of bitcoin whether it will rise or fall but still i'm believed in what expert says about bitcoin price.
Well predictions is just a prediction there is no assurance to become true because in crypto there are a lot of basis and a lot of reasons why the price decline or inclined so we cannot really say that the Expert prediction will come true, because prediction only depends on some simple basis that sometimes cannot came true.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

Well predictions is just a prediction there is no assurance to become true because in crypto there are a lot of basis and a lot of reasons why the price decline or inclined so we cannot really say that the Expert prediction will come true, because prediction only depends on some simple basis that sometimes cannot came true.
They are also trying to assess what can be the next possible movements, that's why its still far better to learn it from your own way and not to rely or
believe with someone, the so called expert can also be possible that they have a lots of holdings and they wanted to move spectators according to their
favor and create news or predictions that simply followed by some actions to make it looks like real.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

I don't believe experts prediction anymore ,this year alone has prove them so wrong ,experts are only telling us what could have happened if bitcoin can be stable with a particular price tag for two weeks ,anybody can do that.

Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

Nope. I never did and never will. When you follow someone, you have someone to blame but when you don't follow anyone, you can not  blame anyone.
want0606

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

Yes, we should not trust 100% of the experts' predictions. The predictions of the price experts of bitcoin in 2018 gave me a lot of disappointment. Trust your ideas and consult experts
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

Indeed, the prediction is just guess. Because it is impossible for someone to accurately predict the future. Some can see some Forecast and do some research and plan on that. But it can match or not match. But since this is because of Bitcoin markets, I think, 60% can match. Because it is just guess. Why "experts" for this? You can also predict if you are well-versed in the context of historical historical events and markets for some time. Now it is said that Allah is in the hands of the lock.
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

Not all, I still believe some experienced people that I know.
There are many Bitcoin news sites and Bitcoin Investment Advisers on the Internet, most of them talking about other people's opinions, even guessing.
I recommend finding experienced professionals, picking information that will be useful for you.
hendriko

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

I think it's better to learn from my own knowledge ... because only ourselves determine ... whatever is predicted isn't always right ... it's better to convince yourself to choose
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

I agree. Markets are highly volatile and tend to swing either way. Bitcoin can have the price of zero or billions in a few years but no one can really predict because the markets seem to have a life of its own and it will swing whichever direction it wants to.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.

The so called experts are just predicting whatsoever they want to make investors feels good and safe with their investment. I had never believed them though cause all what they've predicted and still predicting are just mere speculations and their heart desires. Best investors stopped believing in them as well.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
stownbridge

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

On a short stretch. Statistics can be worse. But bitcoin is the sum of success where technology and team plus decentralization carry the idea of fair distribution.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

The predictors at times make the right predictions, there has been moments were predictions of some gurus in the world of bitcoin has come to pass. I believe there should be some consistency in the things they say about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: