Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in predictions of "experts" about the bitcoin price?  (Read 3324 times)
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

I never believed in guru's forecasts, just because I always do the price analysis myself, that if I made the wrong decision, I could only blame myself.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
arief.sutono

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I hope we all do it but it's almost impossible to see how after one bad news the entire BTC price network has just collapsed. I think it's impossible to have BTC go close to 10k again or even outside considering how unstable the market is and how easy it is to fluctuate. Thanks
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.

I would rather say Never Trust them forever and not only for 100% because they are only talk shit about prices,these gives false expectations for investors instead of gaining because they mislead people loss is what we earn rather than profit.so better find your own research about coins and not to buy their stupid advices about value of each coins
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

No. Personally, I don't believe other opinions. I always trust me. That's is good for me. I saw the many crypto experts say many predictions about the Bitcoin. My personal idea is, anyone can't predict about the future. That's the truth. If you believe other opinions, maybe you will be lost. I will never follow anyone. I always follow me. I always do the price analyzes. Think of others as well. But do not believe it without the research.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

On a short stretch. Statistics can be worse. But bitcoin is the sum of success where technology and team plus decentralization carry the idea of fair distribution.

I don't believe in predictions. I think most predictions are based on past history that might not be repeated, there is no guarantee, also the market seems to be doing its own thing today because there are so many manipulations that will always mess up the best from technical analysis, you can tell when the whale will be thrown away in the market.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

It is true we should not believe 100% in the prediction of expert when it comes to price. But at the same time. Expert are the one to give us rest of mind and the assurance that there is not issue with bitcoin and crypto currency in general. I think we should always trust them with their prediction.

I think Prediction is of course not 100% accurate, experts speculate using data, graphics and market history,
they cannot predict the news or current market situation, and usually experts can only predict short-term with normal markets, speculation people can only for reference, do not believe 100% of these predictions.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

It is true we should not believe 100% in the prediction of expert when it comes to price. But at the same time. Expert are the one to give us rest of mind and the assurance that there is not issue with bitcoin and crypto currency in general. I think we should always trust them with their prediction.

I think Prediction is of course not 100% accurate, experts speculate using data, graphics and market history,
they cannot predict the news or current market situation, and usually experts can only predict short-term with normal markets, speculation people can only for reference, do not believe 100% of these predictions.
I agree with you there are no experts 100% because no one can ensure the future only they analyze and predict what the next trend is and this can make us compare with our analysis and make our next attitude

Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

I believe in expert prediction about bitcoin, though not 100% .
My experience in the past has taught me that no one can be able to predict accurately about bitcoin
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

I can't trust them, predictors usually make predictions in someone interests. Someone who paid him for this prediction. It has happened already multiple times.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

Well, these days everyone calls himself "expert". I'm still very careful to all these experts claiming to predict BTC price, because it's not possible to predict any price, even the trend is very difficult to predict and maybe it's better to dice it, who knows...

I agree with you. People are only speculating to instigate others to invest. But in the end no one knows where Bitcoin will come from. We can hope that he can achieve this or that price but all that is only hope. None of the so-called experts can certify that Bitcoin will reach a certain price.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

I used to believe all predictions about the bitcoin price and finally i realised that i only should believe in myself. Not any experts out there
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

I can't trust them, predictors usually make predictions in someone interests. Someone who paid him for this prediction. It has happened already multiple times.

Yeah, it's our choice to not believe it. Even they are the expert, prediction will never always be true. In Crypto sometime it looks like gambling, whose predictions are always made. It's better to make your own predictions, because following other people's predictions will hurt when you get a loss.
Viperziper

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

I don't believe them, of course. I don't think anyone can predict BTC price movements because none of those predictions has ever come true. So, I don't take their blah, blah, blah too seriously.
It's not about believing or not what they predict; I usually listen to "expert" forecasts just to consider alternatives that might not occur to me. It's just like a game for my imagination Wink
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

I don't believe them, of course. I don't think anyone can predict BTC price movements because none of those predictions has ever come true. So, I don't take their blah, blah, blah too seriously.
It's not about believing or not what they predict; I usually listen to "expert" forecasts just to consider alternatives that might not occur to me. It's just like a game for my imagination Wink

I do not think anyone has any idea about the price of Bitcoin, including "experts"! Everyone tells me how he wants it. So empty conversation.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

Anybody can predict about bitcoin  specially those expert who has the idea of what goin on in the cryptocurrecy world, but its up to us to weigh whether to accept  their views or opinion or not, because we have our own discernement, we have our own decision, those are but just a speculation its still up to us to accept it or not.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
crypto.nik11

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Nah. Never trusted anyone, especially these youtubers claiming they know so much about the cryptocurrency markets. A lot of them are just making videos to talk bs.
beyasuli

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

I was believe before to the expert by telling a signal when you going to buy and when you going to sell it with a percent to get a good profit but damn i was lose my money 2 time's by believing some of the expert then now i read threads like this and research is the better way to earn is by your own decision and researching any loses will come you don't have to blame anybody cos you did it by your own decision to buy
The opinions of experts are only for comparison, but the results of my analysis are personal. Because experts have different opinions about bitcoin, but none is 100% correct. If they find out in December 2017, the price of bitcoin will reach almost US $ 20,000, it must have been bought and become rich.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

We should never trust those predictions lol. As of now most of them didn't predict this situation and why this is happening right now. They're just got their basis way back 2017 and now they're just making names to be popular so if they hit their prediction they can use their name in a profits purposes.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Most experts are speaking with an intelligent look about different topics, but really don’t know anything about them. These are just talking heads. A real expert rarely speaks about serious things. If he likes to talk incessantly, he will never become a real expert.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.
I agree with you. I am seriously fed up of the predictions of these experts who say bull run is coming soon and soon and nothing concrete. We should not believe to anybody’s predictions about the crypto market blindly. Predictions means ascertaining what will happen in future, I don’t think so anyone can predict the future accurately. So we should definitely listen to the cryptocurrency experts but never take any decision solely on such basis. Do your own research and then take a decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: