Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in predictions of "experts" about the bitcoin price?  (Read 3329 times)
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

As for this expression, we can say that when bitcoin began to grow very quickly, many people said to invest and invested themselves. When bitcoin fell all began to say that it will disappear and it is foolish to invest in it. From here we can say that people have invested by inertia for all, but you need to know that this is a new market and investment is a long-term investment.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

I don't freaking fall for their prediction in anyway, McAfee predicted Bitcoin will touch $15k in june and here we are in September which it has not even touched 9k rather getting dip and if not that it is seeing some kind of manipulation am sure we will be lower now but all same his prediction never even see the day light and again talking about $1mln in 2020 , they are just something else.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

As for me, I can't say for sure what I believe or not but I think that the possibility that the market will recover is great and why not? People like crypto currency and we really need changes in our currency

supremacy10

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Bitcoin didn't obey fundamental and technical analysis again   just do ur own research and buy what you can afford to hold for while in case if price go north
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

It is useless to try to predict the price of bitcoin or some other coins. But i deffinetly trust oe prediction that was made in 2017, before the bitcoin price jumped up. There was said that the tottal market cap will be 3 trillion$.
The progression with which market goes is mostly always up, market suffer at the moment, but it is just because crypto has it own cycles Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

In my view, when people claim theirself as an expert, and starting to predict the prices, then we should not be the one who trust them. As we already know that bitcoin prices are depending in the community, depending on the people who buy or sell it. In other words, it means that the prices are depending on us. When we are starting to trust the people prediction the we are selling our btc, so we make the prediction happen, then the prices starting to go down.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.

The so called cryptocurrency market experts and Gurus have particularly failed at this period of bitcoin persistent falls of 2018. Sure they would have really gone under for a while now and do some real scrutiny before any forecasting again.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

With a good knowledge of technical analysis and an ability to read charts, a trader could predict to a certain degree of accuracy, the next market movements, if it's going down or up.
I don't think anyone can speculate in the exact future price.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.

Predictions are the result of analysis to get initial signs for example, fluctuations.
Fluctuations have known as the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, defined as a situation where bitcoin's being traded by a large number of people at a significant level. However, we are also allowed to not believe in the results of predictions because not a few predictions which ultimately are misleading.

yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

The fact is that the predictions on the charts and the price of any asset are just three simple ways 1. upward 2.down 3.flate)) sometimes they guess sometimes no)) the more hits the better the eccent) I read them only for understanding the general mood of the crowd not more. and I advise you the same
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

yes you say, we don't have to believe 100% what experts predict for the value of bitcoin. The prediction is not all true, we must be patient to expect the best value for this bitcoin.
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

Well i must believe in this becausey predictuons and theeir predictuons are similar but if my predictions are different to them then i'll have to make comparison or i'll have to research again if theor predictions and my prediction are what's more possible  i'll have to compare it and make survey.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Most of the "experts" are paid and always make predictions that favor them, so of course any prediction is useless without an in-depth analysis of who, when, and why made it.
The thing is maybe you believe to those who are good on flowery words or somewhat those who are good at marketing. Predictions should be made with credibility, with sources that are reliable. It must be objective in order to avoid fallacy. Bitcoin has always been predicted because of the volatility of the market but still it is the cycle we can always expect the downfall and the rising of bitcoin.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

For me no because the price of bitcoin is so unpredictable. Even you are expert you will not know what will happen in the future especially here in bitcoin.

shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

It is just prediction and i don't think we should believe in prediction about bitcoin price
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

Probably still can try, and trust them, it's no wonder they are experts and understand this they are much better than you, and even if their decision will fail, not their fault, they did everything they could.

Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

I believe more in my own analysis and feel, because in my opinion if we invest we must be able to analyze something that we will invest right, even though it is good to believe in analysts and sometimes their analysis remains, but I prefer to analyze what I invest using my own analysis
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

The opinion of experts can not always be correct, because everyone can make a mistake, while he can believe in his words and they can seem quite real and justified. You must always have your own opinion.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Personally, I never believed in "gurus" or "experts" of cryptocurrencies. This is a new young market, what sages can there be? These people have as much experience as you do, and maybe even less.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

I still believe them...
But remember that predictions are not 100 percent accurate.
We need to do our own studies about the graph also and news over social medial and forum site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: