Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in predictions of "experts" about the bitcoin price?  (Read 3323 times)
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

There are experts who predict that bitcoin will hit the moon and others predict that bitcoin will not be worth anything in a while. I believe that bitcoin will rise again and exceed its ATH, but I do not think this will happen in the short term
Bitcoin upendra

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

They have so many experience than we all have in this field and their predictions must be correct about 80% prohibition, So I  think all need to follow their predictions if we need higher profits, otherwise our profit may low if we implement our personal opinions.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.
You are right, I also think that we do not need to make decisions and act on the basis of  predictions of different "experts", since I understand that the market is crypto-currency-unpredictable, volatile and no one knows for sure what will be in store for us in the future.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

I believe that we should never trust 100% in any prediction about it, even if that person is presented as the greatest expert or master on the subject, because we must always keep in mind that at the beginning of 2017, when the price of bitcoin was just in $1,000, none of those alleged "gurus" was able to predict that the price of bitcoin would reach $20k some months later. And besides, neither was able to predict the tremendous collapse that the market would suffer next.

If those relevant historical events went completely unnoticed by the "experts", I think none of them has real bases to present themselves these days announcing that bitcoin will reach this or that price by the end of the year.

Actually I really dont, due to the fact that the misconception about believing to those experts is that people usually depend on what they are trying to say, due to excessive desire to have a better amount of money people tend to rely and be dependent on what the 'experts'is saying about thoigh at some point it is helpful since we all have different way how to cope up with our inner techniques regarding earning but in my perspective I dont see them helpful as always.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Experts make their predictions as this is their work. I continue to follow some of them since I should be aware of all the events. But forecasts are just forecasts, they can come true, or they may not. Since every day there are various events and news that can affect differently not like it was in the expert's forecast. Therefore, I'm just following the news.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Expertise and experience is the best partner in this industry. Even though they only forecasting what will be the value of a specific coin or token I think they have that intimate knowledge to know what will be happening on the crypto industry though. I still believe on this people but as also a person in this industry you must also be smart on this for you also to know what will happen and don't depend on what they only saying.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

Somewhat and sometimes yes. For me they are the skilled people and the forecaster of this market and industry. AS they announce of something I quickly check and study if it is true and most of the time it is. Good thing about this people is they letting other people to know what will happen in the market. Not having a salary on us but working for our own sake. Real MVPs.
BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

They are experts and understand this they are much better than you, and even if their decision will fail, not their fault, they have done everything possible. The opinions of experts may not always be accurate, because everyone can make mistakes, while he can believe in his words and they seem quite practical and reasonable.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Experts make their predictions as this is their work. I continue to follow some of them since I should be aware of all the events. But forecasts are just forecasts, they can come true, or they may not. Since every day there are various events and news that can affect differently not like it was in the expert's forecast. Therefore, I'm just following the news.
I noticed that experts predict, for example, the growth of Bitcoin after the market turned green. And at that moment when the market is red, they start screaming that this is the end of Bitcoin and it will die soon. Therefore, I believe that you should not rely on the opinions of experts as a reliable source of how much Bitcoin will cost in the near future.
lornadane

Activity: 529

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

Actually, I never believed any experts predictions! When I was new, I did not know who is experts, when I know something about cryptocurrency, I thought I will follow experts when I will know more than now! But Now I don't need to follow someone's prediction to make a profit. Because if his prediction goes wrong then my mind will blame him, but if I lose by making the wrong step by myself then I will study more to learn how to control it!
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

Not all the time, every person who predicts to what would be the price after months or years would be not trustable depends to what he can do, there are person who are part of the pump and dump group that holds a huge amount of cryptocurrency, every time they sell a huge amount the stability of the price of market is affected and most of the altcoins are dumping its price. so not all can be a part of the growing community that is why ICO's should be regulated to stop shitcoins.

A Feeder

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

I have two sides that also pedicts, sometimes yes, I believe because they’re experts interms of bitcoin they have knowledge and experience to bitcoin but sometimes no because not all predicts and insticts that happend and goes wrong that affect many people when they follow.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

I have two sides that also pedicts, sometimes yes, I believe because they’re experts interms of bitcoin they have knowledge and experience to bitcoin but sometimes no because not all predicts and insticts that happend and goes wrong that affect many people when they follow.
Indeed you don't believe, we all know that the market is unpredictable so why you believed on that expert prediction if they know I think
they did not share that information that predicting price instead using their selves to have a huge profit. Probably expert prediction you can use this as your references to your own research don't rely upon them they probably have delayed broadcasting on their research.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Some called "experts" for predicting about bitcoin's future are not expert and they are nuisance speculator and probably a paid manipulators just to tell the world what would the real future about by delivering their own thought or fabricated mentality to distort the investors belief for their own interest and advantage.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

If the prediction are building on have the market historical have reacted, then I see no problem in believing in the prediction, but I'm not going to buy more bitcoins just because someone say we are about to do a 10x in the coming months.
I find a future bitcoin price above 100 k most likely when we gets to 2021
John macafee 1 m bitcoins in 2021 are still possible and would be nice, but for that to happen, the dollar needs to crash, and that would not be a good future world to live in.
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

All experts are subject to speculation, and if somewhere and then there is a signal, this does not mean mass character.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

when "experts" say bitcoin price analysis is based on existing facts, for example the price of bitcoin will rise if the demands on bitcoin continue to rise, I believe. because the logic is, when bitcoin supply is limited, but the demands on bitcoin are increasing, meaning that many investors are investing in bitcoin, the price is probably the kid. and the main problem when bitcoin prices go down now is, large-scale sales, followed by several small investors who panic sell, which makes the price of bitcoin increasingly falling.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Bitcoin is so unpredictable that I can't even imagine how you can make a forecast for it. All we can do is guess, but 100% prediction you then nobody will.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Of course, I like to study forecasts, especially those that talk about the increase in the price of bitcoin. But every sane investor should understand that all this is nothing more than assumption.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I've watched the projections, but they're all so different that I don't believe in them. I try to build my assumptions on the basis of market analysis, but no one knows exactly how the situation with bitcoins actually will turn out.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: