Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Prepare For The Coming Altcoins Market  (Read 187 times)
nussy (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

As we await the bull markets,  I think we need to prepare for it and take maximum benefits from the bull markets.
You can read further on this link: https://t.co/F1j85nz4k4
And equip yourself with adequate knowledge of save guarding your capital potentially.
Though the article is written in 2017, but the information can be useful for this coming bull. Read on and share your views.

Link: https://t.co/F1j85nz4k4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Despite of being old the site is full of knowledge. The knowledge everyone must learn especially the before the coming wave of the altcoins. The wave will have both impacts good and bad on the market of altcoin if we don’t want to lose so we must gather knowledge. The site gives all the information needed. Thank you. 
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

The blog have so many information the most positive side of the blog that i have seen is the blog teaches us about the graphs and stats in the crypto world when we want to know about the past of anything we just see the graphs and the surges of the graphs what we need to understand well.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

I think the best way to prepare is to buy as many coins as possible now while they're cheap)

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Thank you  very much for sharing this type of blog with us the blog is so much informative and that what we need to know now because we are facing a wave in near future.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

my investment strategy is buy when its cheap sell it when its ath. dont look back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

Each large BTC pump was at different conditions. It can be assumed that the next pump will also be accompanied by some new events and conditions. Thus, it is not clear how one can prepare for this.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

my investment strategy is buy when its cheap sell it when its ath. dont look back.
\But sadly it is not easy to do when there is bull run because the prices will keep climbing so we were tempted to buy and hold at the peak and we were trapped at the huge fall at the end but as you said this is the right strategy if crypto investment all the time.But now there is no bull run we need to follow some strategies to survive these tough days.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

I think by buying when it's cheap and selling it when its value rises it becomes the basic principle of trading. now the price of coins is cheap, have you bought some assets that you will prepare for the upcoming market?
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

I think by buying when it's cheap and selling it when its value rises it becomes the basic principle of trading. now the price of coins is cheap, have you bought some assets that you will prepare for the upcoming market?

Simply, we just need to be more calm compared than before because we might be rushing our once the price will be moving higher at quicker changes. The situations will become uncontrollable and more buyer will come and demand altcoins in order to satisfy their desires with crypto holdings.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

As we await the bull markets,  I think we need to prepare for it and take maximum benefits from the bull markets.
And equip yourself with adequate knowledge of save guarding your capital potentially.
Though the article is written in 2017, but the information can be useful for this coming bull. Read on and share your views.

it is pretty easy certainly. The crash will start in Bitcoin or Ethereum. different shitcoins might not motive it. If Bitcoin or Ethereum starts offevolved losing the whole lot drops. it's pretty clear there are no secure havens in crypto. there's no reason to anticipate any coin will do proper in a actual bubble pop (Why have to ETH be so valuable if all the tokens are just warm air?). The satisfactory factor to do definitely is both visit coins on an exchange in which you could or go to USDT (sure i realize but you are going to get fucked both way). we're still a long way faraway from the bubble pop because there may be nothing except heavy regulations that could pop it right now. this can trade in a 12 months or two whilst all the little projects that attracted tens of millions/billions of dollars fail, after they can not make a income and are forced to go bankrupt. this is your signal the bubble is ready to pop. The dotcom bubble additionally failed to pop due to wild hypothesis or overvaluation. It popped due to the fact agencies did not make a income, they did not deliver on their guarantees etc. in view that 90% of the coins doensn't actually have a working product, i am sure it'll move on for some time.

not implying we can not input a undergo marketplace within the coming month because Bitcoin continues dropping, it is perfectly viable but that is no longer a bubble pop.
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

Every time we have bottomed or nearly bottom sentiment becomes disheartening. Then, all of a sudden everyone changes into bulls thinking new ATH. I think there is a lot more hurting to come and am sitting this rally out. Prepare for bull markets by studying. Sometimes it's a benefit to have no skin in the game.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

I think the best way to prepare is to buy as many coins as possible now while they're cheap)
I totally agree with you and that makes me sure to buy the lowest price.
I also saw AdToken on bittrex for the lowest price this year is 196 Satoshi and the highest price is 800+ Satoshi.

blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

In my opinion, the best way to prepare for the upcoming Altcoin market is to learn more to have a wealth of knowledge and experience. Continue to research and select the Altcoin potential to buy and hold them to wait for the market to rise.
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

Great articles and charts. I lost a lot of money to learn about cryptocurrency, but I still failed in this market. You should share this sooner. I wish I could read this from a year ago.
very good friend, I will follow you, continue to share a lot of knowledge about electronic money.
santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

Preparing for upcoming bull run is always a must. My preparation for this is collect as many as different potential projects as many as I can. If the bull run arrives, even though we dont have much quantity of coins it could leverage depends on the price. That's how a bull run trigger everything turns so expensive. As people keep buying all coins. Actually, bull run can happen anytime as big investors accumulate btc, eth, xrp and hoard it. Demands will likely to rise and supply are being shortened to stretch market valuation.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

My views that, main fundamental rule can apply buying in low price & sell them higher price. one thing more before investing well should be investigated with more information past & present value.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

I think many still afraid of the market and thinking not to buy in now or still expecting more dip but those that believe in the power of bull are in already cause they believe it can never go Dipper like it start before so getting in now will be a great chance.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

Absolutely right, we need to reserve our capitals for the outcoming good projects if you want to invest on an ICO. We all know that this year theres a lot of scam ICO's that happen and we must be more careful on choosing a project to invest with.

wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

With many good news around crypto, i think this is will attrack many new investor to jump in to crypto market, and with very cheap price of all crypto many investor will interesting to put their money in to crypto. Buy more now and keep hold it untill bull market coming and we will rewarded later, because bull market will coming in the end of this year or next year.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: