Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81473 times)
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:00:01 PM

Guys the block time is very long on this coin, thus confirms take much longer than other coins.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HUGE piCoin In-Article Giveaway http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/picoin-launch-on-piday/

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mstellar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:17:45 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 04:02:59 PM by mstellar

pi.hashing.at doesn't seem to be paying - auto payout over threshold on confirmed coins and manual payout not doing anything.

Don't want to add to the crap on this thread but this coin really has had an unfortunate start it seems.

Yep, I'm encountering the same issue with pi.hashing.at, confirmed coins in my balance, accepting manual payout, but no payout occurring to my wallet!!!

UPDATE:

Finally did receive payout from pi.hashing.at!

Not sure why it was so slow (coins were confirmed and in my balance).

Dreayz

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

Chill down a bit bro Smiley

I've gotten 7k confirmed coins from hashing.at.

The blocks needs to be confirmed before payout is executed.

couldn't register on bondni since they apparently don't send the confirmation address. signed up at pi.internetarena. PLEASE DON'T BE A FOURTH SCAMPOOL THANK YOU. I need some coins... i've wasted a day on this already
piCoinProject (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

it's been many hours, i've been scammed of millions of coins... i can't chill... and none of the involved people are saying anything or giving any answers to what's going on
Blocks take up to 30 confirmations to fully mature. We can't confirm that this is the cause of the issues you're experiencing, but it very well might be the case. The block time for piCoin is slightly longer than most coins, so this may be more noticeable than usual. We can't confirm either way though as we do not have enough specifics.
userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:43:58 PM

PEOPLE PLEASE STOP PANICK ABOUT POOL SCAMS

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A "CONFIRMATION" IN CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD?

POOL WALLETS DO NOT RECEIVE COINS AS SOON AS THEY FOUND A BLOCK, THEY DO IT WHEN THEY'RE MATURE, WHEN THERE ARE X CONFIRMATIONS ON THE NETWORK.
(120 IS STANDARD, COINS DEVELOPERS MAY CHANGE THAT)

Q) WHEN DOES IT GAIN 1 CONFIRMATION?
A) AS SOON AS NEXT BLOCK IS FOUND!

Picoin was released to the public 12 hours ago, around block 750.
My pool was the biggest at launch, and found its first block at number 761. Luckier/unluckier pools are in similar situation cause launch was fair.

We're now on block 827.  Coins are not mature yet for pools software (its set at 120, even if coin is 30 or 60 or 90, pool admin may change that parameter, not suggested by software devs beacuse of tecnichal details you do not care about)

You should focus on: " wtf, 12 hours and the first block found by the first pool is not confirmed yet??" NO IT' S NOT (53blocks to go , so 67 found)
And first mins my pool was very lucky, found 4 blocks in 18 minutes.

Why?
Because diff retarget is screwed. Network should find 1 block every 6 mins on average (even less to tell the truth but lets keep things simple), 10blocks an hour, 120 in 12 hours.

I'll lower confirmations to 60 as soon as I'm back to the pc on pi.internetarena.it btw.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:50:39 PM

still NO COINS FROM SUMPOOL

Do you have any in your Unconfirmed on the dashboard?

Pi.allcoinz.com

Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   14,075.092261

Pi.sumpool.com

Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   10,668.978704

I'am done with this PIcoin. Time to move on, no more time wasting.
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

POOL WALLETS DO NOT RECEIVE COINS AS SOON AS THEY FOUND A BLOCK, THEY DO IT WHEN THEY'RE MATURE, WHEN THERE ARE X CONFIRMATIONS ON THE NETWORK.

My pool was the biggest at launch, and found its first block at number 761. Luckier/unluckier pools are in similar situation cause launch was fair.

We're now on block 827.  Coins are not mature yet for pools software (its set at 120, even if coin is 30 or 60 or 90, pool admin may change that parameter, not suggested by software devs beacuse of tecnichal details you do not care about)

You should focus on: " wtf, 12 hours and the first block found by the first pool is not confirmed yet??" NO IT' S NOT (53blocks to go , so 67 found)

Why?
Because diff retarget is screwed. Network should find 1 block every 6 mins on average (even less to tell the truth but lets keep things simple), 10blocks an hour, 120 in 12 hours.

I'll lower confirmations to 60 as soon as I'm back to the pc on pi.internetarena.it btw.

Thank you, very useful post.

Though bearing in mind the highlighted bit - where are the coins already on the exchanges coming from?  The premine I guess?

Edited to add: On re-reading I realise it is because you have confirms set to 120 and others probably at 60 or even 30.
NamunX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:54:32 PM

To everyone mining at pi.hashing.at:

The block confirmations are very slow on this coin, even though it requires only 30 confirms, the system won't process the payments because of the high unconfirmed amount.

This being said I have manually processed all the manual & auto payments.

So if you've setup a manual or automatic payment and didn't receive it yet, please let me know.

Around 700,000+ PI were paid in this batch.

You can see the block statistics here: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
xploreredfusion

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:59:09 PM

Selling 99800 picoin at 0.00002 each
Sw|ft

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:00:06 PM

x-pool is legit, we have 0% fee, we pay out, we only survive on donations, what more could you want? Think of it as a gift Smiley
nemesisshaw

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 04:01:18 PM

I've withdrew my current confirms from http://pi.hashing.at, unfortunately I'm at work so I'll have to return back home to verify with my wallet.

This coin takes a while to confirm so patience is required.  My first amount of piCoin took like 5 hours to confirm.  I would be flipping out and screaming myself if I wasn't used to this already from AuroraCoin and MintCoin.  I think it's part of KGW, I'm unsure why coins like Aurora and Mint took forever.  As I said, Alaskan oil pipe!

Now if I return home and muh wallet is 0 I'll join yall in the pitchforks and torches but for now it's typical business.

PICoin: 59DKwFQFuRAWSXgZxcjt6264TP8wAu4kKf
piCoinProject (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

Why?

Though bearing in mind the highlighted bit - where are the coins already on the exchanges coming from?  The premine I guess?

We have not sold a single coin and do not plan on doing so anytime soon. Coins currently in circulation are from:
  • Miners who have already been paid out
  • Giveaways - we've already paid out 50,000 coins in the Zero Effort Giveaway
  • Bounties - while the majority of the bounties are not paid out yet, we have already paid out a few of them.
crescent

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:04:02 PM

The block confirmations are very slow on this coin, even though it requires only 30 confirms, the system won't process the payments because of the high unconfirmed amount.

So if you've setup a manual or automatic payment and didn't receive it yet, please let me know.

You can see the block statistics here: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Thank you kind sir, I have recieved my coins from your pool and they are now confirmed in my wallet.

Although I don't understand how I mined only 40k coins (30k on your pool and 10k on another one) and only 20k of these are confirmed and you payed that. Seems very little since I have been mining non stop from the begining.
mstellar

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:04:40 PM

Confirmed...I did receive payout!
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:09:41 PM

Why?

Though bearing in mind the highlighted bit - where are the coins already on the exchanges coming from?  The premine I guess?

Edited to add: On re-reading I realise it is because you have confirms set to 120 and others probably at 60 or even 30.

Yes 60 is absolutely safe, I wouldn't lower past that. We went under ddos attack yesterday night and lowering it was not in our priorities but we're going to do it in 45 mins or so.
crescent

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:10:15 PM

i see coins up for sale... some of my stolen ones perhaps? is it nice to steal other people's money scampool?

And you, I don't know what you are up to but how do you expect to mine millions of coins with your petty 4Mh/s? I have 1.5Mh/s and got 40k in TOTAL. So please oh please lower down your bitching level, I know you think you are being scammed but you are also being highly annoying. You just wasted 10 mins of my life reading all your posts simply because I was away after a few hours of launch and trying to figure out what went wrong with the pi Coin.
NamunX

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:10:38 PM

Thank you kind sir, I have recieved my coins from your pool and they are now confirmed in my wallet.

Although I don't understand how I mined only 40k coins (30k on your pool and 10k on another one) and only 20k of these are confirmed and you payed that. Seems very little since I have been mining non stop from the begining.

If you wish to see how many coins you have earned from each block, you can visit the following page: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=round (by default the last found block is displayed)

In the Amount column you can see how many coins you have earned exactly from that specific block.

From there you can use the "Next" / "Previous" links to navigate through the blocks ... or you can also search by block number.

This way you can see exactly how much shares you had and how many coins you have earned for each block Smiley
NamunX

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:16:40 PM

Yes 60 is absolutely safe, I wouldn't lower past that. We went under ddos attack yesterday night and lowering it was not in our priorities but we're going to do it in 45 mins or so.

Actually this coin requires 30 confirmations only. So 30 is safe enough.
crescent

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

If you wish to see how many coins you have earned from each block, you can visit the following page: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=round (by default the last found block is displayed)

In the Amount column you can see how many coins you have earned exactly from that specific block.

From there you can use the "Next" / "Previous" links to navigate through the blocks ... or you can also search by block number.

This way you can see exactly how much shares you had and how many coins you have earned for each block Smiley

Thanks alot, I didn't mean to imply anything on you though just to be clear Smiley I just wanted how people are doing, I totally mined nearly 40k pi Coin with 1.5 Mh/s since the begining of the launch is that normal or is something spesifically wrong with my setup?
NamunX

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:23:47 PM

Thanks alot, I didn't mean to imply anything on you though just to be clear Smiley I just wanted how people are doing, I totally mined nearly 40k pi Coin with 1.5 Mh/s since the begining of the launch is that normal or is something spesifically wrong with my setup?

No problem, I just wanted to explain how the system works Smiley

Regarding the mined amount ... basically is quite impossible to predict what would be a good rate because of the difficulty jumping around all the time ... some blocks can take hours and some can take minutes, nothing wrong with your setup as long as you don't get a high reject rate Smiley

@qumatru - did you receive your payment ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: