Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81473 times)
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:54:39 PM

Unconfirmed  Undecided Undecided Undecided

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:55:49 PM

I like happy ending, I hope my coins get confirmed tomorrow Wink
renegadepcsolutions

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:56:15 PM

I'm at hashing.at also. Why is the block time so much longer than 314 seconds? Agreed that the 314 Pi fee is excessive.

314pi is not excessive unless you are one of the kids mining at less than 400kh/s and making jack-shit. I'm making over 100,000pi per day, and getting auto-payments every 10,000pi... 314 seems fair to me to keep the network going and supporting our pools.

Unconfirmed  Undecided Undecided Undecided

You're going to need to be a bit more specific.

I like happy ending, I hope my coins get confirmed tomorrow Wink

At least someone here learned to be patient. Wink

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
duazo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:03:37 PM

Don't mind him, he hasn't been on this since launch.

What? Check my post history and you'll see I have been on this since launch. All you've done is be rude to people since the launch, and made up a load of crap that's not even close to being true.

Remember this post you sent me earlier? When you said flat-out that there's no problem with the diff calculation, it's just that "KGW is meant to do this"? KGW isn't even running at this stage of the coin yet.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Unlike you, I've actually checked the source code for the diff recalculation and have identified the problem.

BTC: 141svhv9AsMLgsXDjhvZwWagRUpGWYptRE
DRK: XrnVid6U2kvTP77EifHtgxe3tEovUFK45B
IFC: iHEo7CrpQhLaTKeBxHaSvfVLTvQq1M5UcW
Sw|ft

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:07:07 PM

Some information for the people mining at our pool (X-Pool)
We're under another DDoS attack from other jealous pool owners. We're trying our best to keep the front end up and to fix the issue as soon as we can.
Mining works as intended so you wont lose any shares or coins.

Please bare with us, we're doing our best Smiley

Best Regards
X-Pool TEAM
renegadepcsolutions

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

renegade you are such an asshole you should take up politics. first u were on the pool's side, then on the other side, now on the pool side again. fuck off. i've been mining at hashing.at and i have 27500 coins from when i mined with them.
i mined way longer with sumpool and got absolutely nothing so shut the fuck up, i have evidence on my side, they posted a photo earlier that u may have well seen where it's clear that i was mining there with my 4mh, and now, many, many hours later, i'm still showing 0 unconfirmed coins, 0 confirmed coins. by what's been said here, i should have at least the ammount mined with hashing.at.

OK, first off, I'm on NOBODY'S SIDE, and with your attitude about everything, throwing accusations around carelessly, I'm pretty much set on not helping you out at all.

I tried to get you to calm down before while I investigated sumpool... and then I found out he still owed me.

I voiced up about it, but I didn't throw a wild pissy fit like a pre-teen on her period.

You, on the other hand, started throwing accusations around before the damn SPIKE was half way through... and now you're trying to accuse hashing.at of the same thing... where is your proof that you are owed?

I think the biggest problem out of everything here is your shitty attitude, and you need to take a hike. If you don't like it, go mine some nyancoin or something... or make up your own coin. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, BUGS ARE EXPECTED... be it with the coin or the pools. We can only spot the bad seeds when the proof is there... and honestly, the only proof you offer is your piss-poor attitude.

the way i see it right now, the coin dev is endorsing this situation with sumpool and i have reasons to believe their inaction towards solving this issue is malintended. they endorse the use of sumpool on this coin, yet sumpool refuses to give a simple straight answer as to what's going on!

BAN THIS LITTLE SHIT.

Quote from: qumatru
and i don't want anything for free but :
Don't lie

e-mail send to sumpool
private message sent to sumpool on bitcointalk
many, many messages here

they reply to others but not to me.
why?

Because you're whining more than a 3yr old who was told to sit in the corner.

don't you thing it's rather convenient they would pay your shit amount of coins and other small ammounts and walk off with my huge chunk? why the fuck am i made to sound crazy by a bunch o people who haven't read the whole story and some asshole that's manipulating here with his stupid 1.5mh

what i want is to be contacted by the sumpool admin or whatever and given an explanation as to where my coins are. that's all i want. i want them to stop fucking ignoring this and give me a straight answer.

It's all about what you want isn't it?

You just can't stand not being noticed so badly, that you have to throw a fucking tantrum like a fat kid denied his candy.

The reason sumpool paid my "shit amount" (btw, fixed it for you) of coins and other small amounts, is because I was being somewhat CIVIL about it instead of bitching like a fucking kid.

Grow up and put your big boy pants on before you start talking to big boys.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
renegadepcsolutions

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:18:55 PM

you got your coins withing minutes of speaking out. i never got mine...

Excuse me... I pretty much waited 4 hours before seeing ANYTHING... so to say minutes... you must be on speed.

why ban me? because what? because some injustice has been done to me? u think that is fair right now?

Because you're doing nothing but causing a scene.

If you don't chill out, I'm pretty sure that's what is going to happen to you.

We understand that you were wronged... but...

YOU ARE GOING ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY.

cyberfixy

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:20:06 PM

Damm............. the diff now very very high for the new altcoins
243  Huh Huh Huh
renegadepcsolutions

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

so about that bitchin'Huh

Yeah, I posted that... after seeing he was online for 2 hours after emailing him twice on his pool, 4 messages in this thread, and a pm on this site... So I made sure he could see it nice and clearly, right along with everyone else.

But you didn't notice me throwing a fit in there and swearing every 2 words did you?

The only thing I did, was simply state what happened... the way it happened... and what I wanted done to remedy it.

Guess what... my problem got solved... didn't it?

The End.

mooseknuckle

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:31:13 PM

Diff 243 wtf
renegadepcsolutions

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:32:57 PM

sounds easy, but only your problem got solved Wink so shut the fuck up asshole

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

By the way... you impress nobody with your vocabulary, and it makes you look like nothing more than some little prick with rage issues.

UMAD BRO?

I'm not, and trust me... calling me an asshole and telling me to shut the fuck up is DEFINITELY not going to hurt my feelings...

But it will make me say this...

Pool owners... you owe this little shit nothing. He has been nothing but a pain in the ass since he came in crying early this morning.

Feel free to keep any pi he mined, as a token of his apology for being the little asshat he is.

Diff 243 wtf

HA... that's nothing. Wink

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:37:18 PM

I understand you all.

But you yourself admitted that the cause of your problems is the pool. But the administrator of the pool is not here now.

Let's keep the thread in a positive way. Because many potential miners and traders in the forum. First of all, they evaluate the atmosphere in the threads of coins.

Let's just be patient. By the way, an unhealthy situation in the thread affects the price of our coins...

Thanks in advance!
nemesisshaw

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 06:43:55 PM

This coin should be hashing some complex math formula like Graham's Number to get some easy media attention from the some science and math websites. *armchair CEO*

Also, a really bad coin launch was ZeitCoin, like every pool I tried there they just stole all your coins.

PICoin: 59DKwFQFuRAWSXgZxcjt6264TP8wAu4kKf
tjoker

Activity: 140

http://mine-coin.de

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 06:43:59 PM

http://pi.mine-coin.de/

new pool.
low payout limits.
payoutcron every min.

I will change pool settings if needed.
Now your hashpower is needed.
try http://pi.mine-coin.de/

biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

Some information for the people mining at our pool (X-Pool)
We're under another DDoS attack from other jealous pool owners. We're trying our best to keep the front end up and to fix the issue as soon as we can.
Mining works as intended so you wont lose any shares or coins.

Please bare with us, we're doing our best Smiley

Best Regards
X-Pool TEAM

I think X-pool is doing a great job!  Been up since the beginning and finding blocks. Is it possible to lower the confirmations to 60 since it take so long to find blocks?  Seems other pools have been able to do this.
Thanks for your hard work on everything to do with this launch.

PS-Also pi.internetarena.it has paid out as promised with lower confirms. Thanks
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:52:18 PM

new pool.
low payout limits.
payoutcron every min.

I've mined his pools before and he has always paid out.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
frankeh

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

Did x-pool fall to the ddos attack? it's saying 502 error.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:56:02 PM

so is hashin.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
renegadepcsolutions

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:56:16 PM

new pool.
low payout limits.
payoutcron every min.

You need to adjust your payouts. See this quote from Page 19...

Thank you much Kind Sir! Wink

And all these little kids in here thought I was being a troll... honestly...    [trollface.jpg]

It is when the other after the block . The value is  fixed auto.....

renegadepcsolutions

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:57:07 PM

so is hashin.

I blame qumatru.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: