Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81473 times)
Sw|ft

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:41:18 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 09:54:40 PM by Sw|ft

MESSAGE FROM X-POOL

We have now DECREASED our confirmations to 60

Why is everyone complaining about payout? It's not our fault that the diffculty has skyrocketed and made blocks/confirmations slow as hell.
We are a legit pool we are only here to make your day better.
Please keep in mind that we do not earn any money on this and we are running this pool for fun only. There is ZERO profit in this pool for us so there is no reason for you guys to be angry or what so ever because with no fee will make you maximize your profit compared to other pools. We dont even have cash for server expenses, that goes out of our own pocket. But hey like i said we do it for fun, or else we would charge a fee like everyone else.

We've struggeled with ddos all day, so panel might be a little slow, we're sorry about this and we're currently looking into other solutions that might make thigs better. Also keep in mind that stratum will be working 100% if a ddos attack hits us, its just our front end which will have a temporary downtime, everything is safe.

If you got any other questions, do not hesitate to ask on PM or on IRC, we're always online on IRC @ Freenode.net channel #x-pool

Hope you enjoy it
Have an excellent weekend. Smiley
frankeh

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

Thanks for the adjust X-pool. starting to see some coins come through now.
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:55:54 PM

less from people like renegadepcsolutions, better for this coin

huh?

He's saying your an ass and the rest of us agree.  Pipe down loadmouth!

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
maccd123

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:56:09 PM

Make sure that you Vote here daily  https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:03:23 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

picoin.charityminingpools.com - NOW OPEN!

Sorry for the late launch.  Had to rebuild the pi database and website to get a fresh new launch in place.  If you pre-registered you will need to recreate your accounts.  Sorry for the inconvienence.

PROMOTION!
First 50 miners to sign up and start mining will receive 0% Lifetime piCoin Pool Fees!  Sign up and start mining now before they are all gone!
* Does not apply to the Manadtory %0.75 Donation fees that go to Charity

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees (0% Lifetime pi Pool Fees for the first 50 miners to sign up and mine), 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
arsha99

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:04:55 PM

P2Pool ?!?!?
BBristow79

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:07:06 PM

Is there an update about the coin's dysfunctional difficulty algorithm? 

Really hoping to see blocks produced at the expected rate. Waiting until KGW kicks in will kill this coin before it has a chance to fly.
renegadepcsolutions

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

Sorry for the late launch.  Had to rebuild the pi database and website to get a fresh new launch in place.  If you pre-registered you will need to recreate your accounts.  Sorry for the inconvienence.

PROMOTION!
First 50 miners to sign up and start mining will receive 0% Lifetime piCoin Pool Fees!  Sign up and start mining now before they are all gone!

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees (0% Lifetime pi Pool Fees for the first 50 miners to sign up and mine), 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Your site is DOWN.

Scratch that... you made an entirely new pool... which deleted my old registration. I registered at pi.charityminingpools.com 2 days ago... now are you going to honor my fees?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:12:04 PM

PROMOTION!

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Your site is DOWN.

Scratch that... you made an entirely new pool... which deleted my old registration. I registered at pi.charityminingpools.com 2 days ago... now are you going to honor my fees?

absolutely, 0% fees are enabled right now.  First 50 to sign up and start mining will get the 0% Pool Fees for lifetime on the piCoin site.  As stated in the promo, the 0.75% Donation fee still apply as this is the whole premise of the site...donating to charity.  Smiley

BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Sw|ft

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:16:54 PM

http://x-pool.org/aur/site_assets/mpos/images/logo.png

WE ARE ONLINE

We've just launched our piCoin pool.
If you're looking to join the best, most experienced & professional pool. You should look no further.
We have features and experience you will struggle to fine elsewhere.
We love crypto, this is more than a hobby for us - its a lifestyle. If you are like us or a new miner please,
come join us and help us build a healthy community.

To make sure that everything is handeled proper, we aim to make our service:
Professional, dedicated and friendly. Come join us in our IRC channel.

If you want to request a new coin thats coming or something thats of value, please do not hesitate to tell us via IRC or our support mail.
we're always up for a chat about what value the future might hold:)

We are here to stay! And we will try to do the best we can with what we have to offer for the crypto community and you!
Because in crypto reputation is everything.

At this very moment we are trying to get our first block, so please support us and we will be very greatful Smiley

Server Information

• 1Gigabit Connection
  • 12 Core 24 Threads Xeon Processor
  • 64GB RAM
  • SSD + SAS Drive
  • DDoS Protection

Pool Information
  • 0% Fee
  • Confirmations: 60
  • 1% Blockfinder bounty reward
  • PPLNS
  • Helpful and experienced server admins
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • Quick registration & Payout, no need for email confirmations
  • Support mail support@x-pool.org

http://x-pool.org/pi <- REGISTER HERE!

Regards
X-Pool TEAM.
renegadepcsolutions

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:22:43 PM

PROMOTION!

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Your site is DOWN.

absolutely, 0% fees are enabled right now.  First 50 to sign up and start mining will get the 0% Pool Fees for lifetime on the piCoin site.  As stated in the promo, the 0.75% Donation fee still apply as this is the whole premise of the site...donating to charity.  Smiley

WE... NEED... MORE... MINERS... OVER... HERE.

PUMP IT UP PEOPLE!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:44:49 PM

http://pi.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 8080 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Ticket support
- US Server

Ok, I will do the math.  The coin block time is suppose to be 314 seconds.  But, the network block time is more like 23 minutes.  You need 120 confirms for most pools to consider the coin to be valid and paid out to users.  So, that would be 46 hours for one coin to be confirmed.  Maybe the dev was a little off with the gravity well calculations, but it is SLOW.  Maybe it's intentional by the dev, but the diff seems to be really aggressive.
arsha99

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:54:06 PM

Some one tell me if there is a p2pool!!!
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:54:23 PM

Is there an update about the coin's dysfunctional difficulty algorithm?  

Really hoping to see blocks produced at the expected rate. Waiting until KGW kicks in will kill this coin before it has a chance to fly.

+1

DEV PLEASE PREPARE THE FORK

PI.INTERNETARENA.IT

WE ARE LIVE !!! REGISTER NOW !

LOWERED TO 45 CONFIRMS AS REQUESTED

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pi.internetarena.it:3336

Support: Mail support (pools@internetarena.it)

Chat: http://pi.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:55:59 PM

So I was about to leave my computer mining piCoin but now the pool I was using is down due to a ddos attack?  Another pool I was on tried running an alternate block chain... Nope, not trying another pool for this coin right now, how do I know a competitor didn't knock hashing.at out?? and that 314 price for cashing out is too high, anyway I've got 1600 piCoins in my wallet, I don't know how many more unconfirmed I've got while the server is down.. I'm back to mining Lottocoin and I'll see how this is all going after I get some sleep..  Shocked

also @renegadepcsolutions yeah I'm here mining at under 400 kH but I'd rather dump money into coins on cryptsy then buy more computer parts, get over yourself  Roll Eyes

read the 30 pages of yelling SCAM AND COINSTEALERS SUMPOOL!!!!

This is becoming overly annoying. I'm trying to get an idea on the community and if there is something going on or not with this coin but the thread is just unreadable.
And I almost lost of night when this launched.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:05:05 PM

Selling piCoin PM ME

100k for .15 BTC

niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:09:28 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 11:24:41 PM by niteryder

http://pi.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 8080 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Ticket support
- US Server

I will change the payout confirmations to 50.
wiredmine

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:10:35 PM

the windows wallet isn't syncing , i've created the piCoin.conf based on values from OP is there an update list of details to use?

BTC: 19Q8QuDUj39LmAJEyUimdd7aiFb6QxxZ4g
PoolNetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:11:40 PM

We are the ONLY pool operating at 0% fee
All rewards will go to miners!

POOLNETWORK IS LIVE MINING PICOIN!

Our PiCoin pool will be running at 0% pool fee - All block rewards will be distributed between miners!

Fast & Reliable!
0% Pool Fee
Proportional Payout [VARDIFF]
Payouts every 5 MINUTES (if you enable auto-payment) *RECOMMENDED*
Mine with confidence..

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://start.poolnetwork.org:1234 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:13:14 PM

PROMOTION!

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: