Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81470 times)
kadrek

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:32:08 AM

Is something wrong with pi.okaypool.com? It's at 1000%

SWIPE         │

│   Monetizing mobile engagement data,
on the blockchain            [      
SWIPE
WHITEPAPER
]            
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
renegadepcsolutions

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:59:20 AM

Wow, can't believe people are on this scam coin.

Your mom is a scam coin.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
RealDon

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:44:46 AM

Whatever people think of the coin this thread is about it crushes the 3-coin "relaunch" like a grape. I am not getting involved with more nonsensical arguments so this is my final response as I have better things to do than argue about a coin I own a few of.

Good luck with that coin. I expect to see pigs fly while eating pumpkin pie that they bought with a combination of picoins and piggycoins long before I see people using a 3-coin cryptocurrency.

I love how you edited your post to remove the fact that you own some.  Insanity.

I said I was done with the conversation, but some of this stuff is just too egregious.

I never edited my post to remove the fact that I own some. Look at the bold text. That was never removed. I mean, the actual text you quoted directly contradicts what you are saying. You are now just making up things.

Do you own any 3-coin? Yes, I'm sure you do and it doesn't make me value your worthless opinion any less or any more because of it. It should be assumed that everyone on this forum has motives behind how they are acting.

Whatever people think of the coin this thread is about it crushes the 3-coin "relaunch" like a grape. I am not getting involved with more nonsensical arguments so this is my final response as I have better things to do than argue about a coin I own a few of.

Good luck with that coin. I expect to see pigs fly while eating pumpkin pie that they bought with a combination of picoins and piggycoins long before I see people using a 3-coin cryptocurrency.

I'm sorry did you try and do something with the "this thread is about" but failed at a ismple task such as putting a url in with mask? Do you even computer bro?

So please just go to whatever shitpool for this shittyripoffcoin you are using and blather off you nugget.

Sad right?  The guy is computer illiterate and thinks people will give credence to what he says.

I'm speechless at how far you two are will to go out of your way to create outright lies and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you. It was underlined to emphasize and stand out, not insert a URL. That should be obvious to anyone reading this thread who understands the English language.

It's not my fault you're illiterate. Not computer illiterate, but straight up illiterate with illiterate being used in its original form - as an adjective or a noun for someone unable to properly read and write. It can also mean "ignorant in a particular subject or activity," so it is becoming increasingly clear that you are the absolute epitome of illiteracy since you are definitely also ignorant.

You know what, forget mining either of these two coins. Just go mine Trollcoin. It will be a way better fit for you.

Radition

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:02:29 AM

picoin have already 3005 votes on cryptorush and grow very fast )))

Isn't that for the other picoin with 3.14 coins?
Trollkeeper

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

I love how you edited your post to remove the fact that you own some.  Insanity.

I said I was done with the conversation, but some of this stuff is just too egregious.

I never edited my post to remove the fact that I own some. Look at the bold text. That was never removed. I mean, the actual text you quoted directly contradicts what you are saying. You are now just making up things.

Do you own any 3-coin? Yes, I'm sure you do and it doesn't make me value your worthless opinion any less or any more because of it. It should be assumed that everyone on this forum has motives behind how they are acting.

I'm sorry did you try and do something with the "this thread is about" but failed at a ismple task such as putting a url in with mask? Do you even computer bro?

So please just go to whatever shitpool for this shittyripoffcoin you are using and blather off you nugget.

Sad right?  The guy is computer illiterate and thinks people will give credence to what he says.

I'm speechless at how far you two are will to go out of your way to create outright lies and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you. It was underlined to emphasize and stand out, not insert a URL. That should be obvious to anyone reading this thread who understands the English language.

It's not my fault you're illiterate. Not computer illiterate, but straight up illiterate with illiterate being used in its original form - as an adjective or a noun for someone unable to properly read and write. It can also mean "ignorant in a particular subject or activity," so it is becoming increasingly clear that you are the absolute epitome of illiteracy since you are definitely also ignorant.

You know what, forget mining either of these two coins. Just go mine Trollcoin. It will be a way better fit for you.

DO NOT FEED PI TO THE TROLLS
RealDon

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:09:08 AM

DO NOT FEED PI TO THE TROLLS

Now that is actually funny.

bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:09:54 AM

yes, you are right, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504707.0 sha-256 Sad
RealDon

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:14:09 AM

yes, you are right, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504707.0 sha-256 Sad
The Mintpal voting has the scrypt picoin this entire thread is about. They posted the link on Twitter earlier.
azhago

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:55:21 AM

hi,
I'ma mining on oakpool for almost 10hours.. A mine normal (i guess) amount of coins, but none a confirmed. Confirmation is very long no ?

Hellionator

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:09:25 AM

PI coin trading at https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=8ENCU643

→→MPOS POOLS ON SUPERFAST SECURE SERVERS!←←
piCoinProject (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:23:51 AM

PI coin trading at Atomic-Trade.com
That is not the coin featured in this thread. It has a different purpose (acting as a futures market) and is not the coin that is trading on NXT-e, Coinader, and PMtoCoins.com. Please remove this link as soon as possible so as not to confuse anyone.

If you wish to repost your referral link please do so in the appropriate coin's thread. Thank you.

hi,
I'ma mining on oakpool for almost 10hours.. A mine normal (i guess) amount of coins, but none a confirmed. Confirmation is very long no ?

It depends whether they're set at 120 confirmations or if they lowered it like many of the pools did. Confirmationing mined coins does take awhile - I'd give it more time.
azhago

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:44:16 AM

It doesn't seems to be the same PI coin..

userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:46:24 AM

Hello PiCoinProject.

Is the Developer still convinced he is correct and me (and others miners who left this coin) wrong about difficulty retarget?

I've been only told I'm wrong but no one yet tried to confute my calculations. I stopped complaining because you told you were working on it, but no update yet.

P.s.

This is a "The Math Cryptocurrency" as you state in the title... 36 hours for doing some moltiplications and verify if I'm correct seems too much.
userpacman1

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:56:03 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 10:09:00 AM by userpacman1

picoinproject.  KGW or your implentation of it is seriously screwing with the coin. It took the whole network nearly 1 1/2 hours to crack Block 907.. The massive jumps from 500+ to less than 20 in just a couple of rounds makes it impossible to mine this coin with any confidence.  It's just too hard to work out if you are doing well or wasting electricity.

Man please stay with us, independent developers are checking source code and will work it out. Dev is not convinced yet about issues but of course he soon will.

Tell me this userpackman1....

Why is it that YOU are the ONLY pool owner asking for a fork?

Better yet... why do I only see a POOL OWNER asking for a fork, and not a ton of miners?

I'll tell you why... because the launch did not go the way you wanted it to... and you were left ass-out because your pool didn't get as many miners as you thought you would... and you also didn't find as many blocks as you wanted... therefore you didn't make enough profit.

Code:
Top 25 Blockfinder
Rank Username Blocks Coins Generated
1 anonymous 1 314,159
2 klyuev15 1 314,159
3 sglaze 1 314,159
4 pc555 1 314,159
5 771696 1 314,159

He is also a hosting company owner...

I'm just saying man... you're the ONLY one asking for a fork.

I'm not trying to troll, I'm raising suspicion where it is due.... it's kinda funny that nobody else is screaming FORK FORK FORK as loud as you.

17 miners, barely 9MH/s... I could see why you want a fork.

Yesterday I wrote this:

I'm asking dev to fix the problem since 13 hours ago, time someone pointed out the problem.
Forking the coin, implementing kgw, cause no interruption on mining side, all we need to do is download and run an updated wallet version so exactly what are you insinuating?
Would I gain miners from it? Would I gain fees from it?

I lost 80% of my miners since I keep telling there is a problem on difficulty retarget but I keep doing it cause I want the coin to succed.
Seriously I do not understand your accusations, but it's probably my fault, please explain me as if I'm a kid.

My second question not as much important as first one of course, and "not for trolling Wink" :
Why you keep saying there is no difficulty adjustement issue? I would be glad if you want to confute my calculations. Maybe I did my math wrong.
Here it is again:
18 hours are gone: we should find over 11 blocks in an hour, 206 in 18 hours. We found 99 in 18 hours (10 in first 8 minutes from the launch, 89 in remaining 17 hours and 3/4)
X-Pools owner is less optimistic than me, he said 23 minutes for a block. He probably didn't exagerate too much because mine is an average which includes first hour and blocks found by solominers in first seconds/minutes.
Dev feel free to confute me you too, of course.

P.s. Miners do not complains much..  if they see a dev doesn't care about his coin issue, they simply leave not to waste electricity bill. I myself am not mining this coin at this current screwed difficulty though I won't close the pool till a single loyal person keep mining with us.

RENEGADEPCSOLUTIONS please take a minute to answer me. Thank you very much!

ONE AND HALF DAY IS GONE AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER, THOUGH YOU'RE PRETTY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD.
(AND I SENT YOU A PM ABOUT IT) THANK YOU!

Titus pollo

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:12:53 AM

wtf a 314 PI transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments @(http://pi.hashing.at/index.php) isnt it a bit much
userpacman1

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:20:09 AM

wtf a 314 PI transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments @(http://pi.hashing.at/index.php) isnt it a bit much

0.2 PI at pi.internetarena.it
Radition

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:50:28 AM

The Mintpal voting has the scrypt picoin this entire thread is about. They posted the link on Twitter earlier.

You have a link? Or did i read that wrong???
Radition

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:36:44 AM

Shouldn't the dev try and put the correct pi on cryptorush.in?
Sw|ft

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

FUCK YOU, YOUR COIN AND YOUR SCAMPOOL THAT YOU WILLINGLY ALLOW TO STEAL PEOPLE'S COINS. I'M OUT OF HERE AFTER TOO MANY HEADACHES. I ALSO THINK THE TEAM IS PROBABLY IN ON THIS SCAM. I THINK YOU'RE ALL WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY MINING THIS SHIT.

ADIOS IDIOTS 

If you had used x-pool you wouldnt have had these issues. I posted here many times Smiley
The coin is shit though, dead on arrival
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:58:54 PM

I sent some pi coin to an exchange 2 days ago. They vanished, never even showed up in history. Yesterday, I sent some to another exchange, and those have now vanished too. Something very odd is going on with this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: