Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81473 times)
nemesisshaw

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:05:07 PM

Some coins get lucky and get a fast starts but some coins take a while to get traction.  It's not based upon a meme or a badly drawn picture so it can't get traction through being so bad it's good.

I'll keep doing my own part to vote on exchanges but at least it gives the coin time build up a base.

PICoin: 59DKwFQFuRAWSXgZxcjt6264TP8wAu4kKf
agx.io

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:09:06 AM

Did you know you can trade PI/BTC at agx.io and earn entries into our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway through Sunday 03/23 11:59p UTC? Did you also know that BTC deposits at agx.io >.02 BTC through Sunday 03/23 11:59p UTC will earn you deposit bonuses up to 50k NOBL? Check out our infographic for more information.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:39:09 PM

Hey everyone, lets gets some exchange votes going at https://www.mintpal.com/voting.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 07:27:09 PM

5 Votes every hour!  So if I keep voting for the next 233 hours, we'll be in the top 10!  Cheesy

Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:36:30 PM

5 Votes every hour!  So if I keep voting for the next 233 hours, we'll be in the top 10!  Cheesy
I wasn't able to vote as much today, but if we can get a few people to vote multiple times a day...

TheRealSorcerer

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:17:50 AM

Gosh! You must have at least 1 completed trade in order to vote! I think I'm going to sell some of my POTs in order to be able to vote. Well ... I can't assure you I will vote 5 every hour but I'll do whenever is possible Wink
nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:36:13 AM

Gosh! You must have at least 1 completed trade in order to vote! I think I'm going to sell some of my POTs in order to be able to vote. Well ... I can't assure you I will vote 5 every hour but I'll do whenever is possible Wink
Yeah, if you mine some crap coin like Zeitcoin for 15 minutes you'll be good. Smiley

feelxyz

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

Whats happening with x-pool.org/pi/???
nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

Whats happening with x-pool.org/pi/???
I just noticed this too, I assume pools are dropping off without the hashrate.

Non working:
http://pi.vkter.com
http://pi.poolnetwork.org
http://x-pool.org/pi/

Still running with some miners:
http://pi.hashing.at
http://pi.okaypool.com

x01

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:42:06 PM

Hello, X-Pool has moved to new servers with much better ddos protection. But when we moved we chose to dicontinue our piCoin & GPUCoin pool as of their value has dropped so much that its close to dead. It's not worth mining any more. There are much more value in mining our other coins listed on our site. If you wish to withdraw your funds, please contact me so i can verify your amount and i will send it to you.

Thanks for your understanding.
Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:56:42 PM

Hey dev, any word back from the bigger exchanges?

nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:36:33 PM

Zeitcoin made it to Cryptsy  Cheesy

I hope the devs stay with this coin, I mean Zeitcoin made it, lol!

zain

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:58:16 AM

how is this coin going on?
dayude

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:05:46 AM

What is this?Huh
The real PI coin launched 1/17/2014 and even got professional backing from a new DEV Team in February. It is a futures market index as well. Just look here before you mine this new coin.
Real PI coin LAUNCH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419676.0
NEW Dev Team Support: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504707.msg5560126#msg5560126

The Real PI coin Website: www.pi-coin.com

Remember, real PI is only 3.14159265

First of all, that is not the first "pi coin." The first one was back in mid-2013, on CryptoCoinTalk. It didn't have much of a following, due to the unfair launch of launching it on a secondary forum. It died quickly after launch. Our coin is based of of this coin.

Secondly, the SHA-256 coin launched in January also died quickly after launch. The fact that now that there is a very competent team creating a coin called piCoin with an actual usable number of coins (do you really expect a currency with only 3.14 total coins to ever have actual use?) appears to have made some people feel like they're being left out and decide to resurrect a dead coin from 2 months ago.
By the way, the real pi is always lowercase.

People can make their pick.

piCoin (this one): launches on Pi Day, great wallet design according to the many positive responses we have received, way better logo, better website which will be launching over the next few days, small premine, strong team of 5+ people, KGW to prevent multipool dumping, and a usable number of coins. Based off of the original piCoin from mid-2013.

PI Coin (the coin you linked to): 1.9 % premine, dead since launch, not even the first "pi coin" but claims to be the first, self moderated thread, not enough coins to ever achieve a decent following, questionable theories and goals, instamined due to a non pre-announced relaunch, and likely sockpuppet accounts making false statements on the other coin's unmoderated thread.

so many crap coins!
jerry7

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:13:58 PM

The Dev should know better than to use scam exchanges!

Looks like we lost our btc and pi at www.coinader.com

This coin is officially a bottom dweller = 0.00000001

I've heard that no major exchange has ever picked up a bottom dweller.
onepix

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:49:20 PM

Can you tell me which pool make the all hashrate ? because I checked all pool on the main page and nobody explain 600 MH/s
Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:35:17 PM

Can you tell me which pool make the all hashrate ? because I checked all pool on the main page and nobody explain 600 MH/s

Maybe there are some big solo miners...

piCoinProject (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:53:27 AM

Zeitcoin made it to Cryptsy  Cheesy

I hope the devs stay with this coin, I mean Zeitcoin made it, lol!

Don't worry, we're not going anywhere.

Hey dev, any word back from the bigger exchanges?

Talking to Bter, we'll get on their voting thread any day. Please do recommend piCoin though, it will help expedite the process: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.660

We're hoping that as Mintpal voting gains momentum they will add us, though we have nothing concrete right now other than votes.

We recently contacted Poloniex and are waiting to hear a response.

We're sorry to see what happened with Coinader and hope they didn't literally run away with users' BTC. For the record, they were never paid any sort of bounty or recruited - they added piCoin and we followed suit by adding them to the main post. We have removed them from the main post and it will stay that way unless they pay back all the BTC they now owe.

We have added recommended tags to 3 of the top pools that we think are the most stable currently (this is just based on what we have read during the past couple of pages).

Price on the exchanges is so-so right now of course, but we're putting a plan into action to increase traction and actual damage. As a beneficial side effect, prices will go up, up, up. We understand users' hesitancy to add BTC to exchanges that are not very well known and feel that this is partially responsible for the low price on exchanges right now.

This plan has a few phases. Phase 1 will be removing extra supply (we're halting our FB/Twitter giveaway) so as to not hurt the price. Phase 2 is adding enough value to gain enough momentum to get on more widely used exchanges. This means services, games, payment options, and giveaways that help the price instead of hurt it. Phase 3 will be about globalization and offline expansion.

Speaking of services and games, we have hosting and pidice.com available for free use to any gambling game developer who is interested in taking up the project of creating a piCoin dice site. Interested? Post here and/or send us a PM.
nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

Thanks for chiming in dev!

You know what they say, you aren't running a business (cryptocoin) if you aren't getting complaints!

cyberfixy

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:51:07 PM

keep mining this coin...........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: