Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81473 times)
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:42:22 AM

So which fucking PI coin is listed at https://www.atomic-trade.com  All it says is: "original, not new clone"

nemesisshaw

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:11:03 AM

So which fucking PI coin is listed at https://www.atomic-trade.com  All it says is: "original, not new clone"
There's PICoin that uses SHA2 and piCoin that uses Scrypt.

PICoin: 59DKwFQFuRAWSXgZxcjt6264TP8wAu4kKf
mdmedina07

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:56:11 PM

Anyone else having an issues with payout from pi.hashing.at

I have two payouts that seem to be nowhere with tx that do not seem to exist on the Picoin block explorer.
 Cry
nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:43:54 PM

Anyone else having an issues with payout from pi.hashing.at

I have two payouts that seem to be nowhere with tx that do not seem to exist on the Picoin block explorer.
 Cry
If you have an issue you can contact NamunX via a PM or send him an email via website, he's a nice dude so please be civilized and don't jump down his throat.  Also all the hashing power moved to http://pi.bondni.com & http://pi.okaypool.com

Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:24:13 PM

Hey dev, any updates from the larger exchanges?  Do you have anything going on to market the coin?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

picoin.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees (0% Lifetime pi Pool Fees for the first 50 miners to sign up and mine), 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:51:43 PM

Hey dev, any updates from the larger exchanges?  Do you have anything going on to market the coin?

Given the current exchange has sell orders right down to 1 satoshi and consequently zero buy orders, I'd be amazed if another exchange were to take it on.
Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:06:29 PM

Given the current exchange has sell orders right down to 1 satoshi and consequently zero buy orders, I'd be amazed if another exchange were to take it on.

That's what I'm afraid of.  Unfortunately, there isn't any marketing of the coin either.

nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 07:23:27 PM

The current gimmick it seems to turn your coin into Scrypt-N and Scrypt Jane then yell everywhere "Oh muh gawd, we are anti asic!!!"  Of course then half of the people who hash this coin will probably bail instead of setting up vertminer, but seems to make the price go up!

I still think it'll do good based upon ZeitCoin still having some value.

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:09:30 AM

Whatever people think of the coin this thread is about it crushes the 3-coin "relaunch" like a grape. I am not getting involved with more nonsensical arguments so this is my final response as I have better things to do than argue about a coin I own a few of.

Good luck with that coin. I expect to see pigs fly while eating pumpkin pie that they bought with a combination of picoins and piggycoins long before I see people using a 3-coin cryptocurrency.

I love how you edited your post to remove the fact that you own some.  Insanity.

I said I was done with the conversation, but some of this stuff is just too egregious.

I never edited my post to remove the fact that I own some. Look at the bold text. That was never removed. I mean, the actual text you quoted directly contradicts what you are saying. You are now just making up things.

Do you own any 3-coin? Yes, I'm sure you do and it doesn't make me value your worthless opinion any less or any more because of it. It should be assumed that everyone on this forum has motives behind how they are acting.

Whatever people think of the coin this thread is about it crushes the 3-coin "relaunch" like a grape. I am not getting involved with more nonsensical arguments so this is my final response as I have better things to do than argue about a coin I own a few of.

Good luck with that coin. I expect to see pigs fly while eating pumpkin pie that they bought with a combination of picoins and piggycoins long before I see people using a 3-coin cryptocurrency.

I'm sorry did you try and do something with the "this thread is about" but failed at a ismple task such as putting a url in with mask? Do you even computer bro?

So please just go to whatever shitpool for this shittyripoffcoin you are using and blather off you nugget.

Sad right?  The guy is computer illiterate and thinks people will give credence to what he says.

I'm speechless at how far you two are will to go out of your way to create outright lies and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you. It was underlined to emphasize and stand out, not insert a URL. That should be obvious to anyone reading this thread who understands the English language.

It's not my fault you're illiterate. Not computer illiterate, but straight up illiterate with illiterate being used in its original form - as an adjective or a noun for someone unable to properly read and write. It can also mean "ignorant in a particular subject or activity," so it is becoming increasingly clear that you are the absolute epitome of illiteracy since you are definitely also ignorant.

You know what, forget mining either of these two coins. Just go mine Trollcoin. It will be a way better fit for you.

DO NOT FEED PI TO THE TROLLS

Did someone say trollcoin?

nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:00:59 PM

Maybe dev should follow the popularity wagon and change to Scrypt-N after the first block halving. Wink

allfree02

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:47:27 PM

to coin dev: whats going on ? any news ? been a while since last reply
soulistyce

Activity: 698
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:10:14 PM

something wrong with blockexplorer i bought picoin try to wridraw to my wallet but exploring txid gives me nothing and nothing comes to my wallet Huh Huh
Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:40:41 PM

something wrong with blockexplorer i bought picoin try to wridraw to my wallet but exploring txid gives me nothing and nothing comes to my wallet Huh Huh

Do you have the correct wallet and did you but the correct piCoin? What exchange did you get it from?

piCoinProject (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:55:20 AM

We're doing some marketing stuff, mostly reaching out to people who may have an interest in spreading publicity, but we do acknowledge it has been going slow, though buying has been strong at the 1 satoshi point. Doesn't take much to jump back up - it looks like we are going to have to stick to a few satoshis for a little while before we can get on a major exchange.

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:07:41 AM

We're doing some marketing stuff, mostly reaching out to people who may have an interest in spreading publicity, but we do acknowledge it has been going slow, though buying has been strong at the 1 satoshi point. Doesn't take much to jump back up - it looks like we are going to have to stick to a few satoshis for a little while before we can get on a major exchange.

I just have what I mined from the launch, but will check back and see how things go. I think there is room for an altcoin that is able to make meaningful connections to an educational setting - good luck!

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
agx.io

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:58:09 PM

You asked. We listened. Lots of upgrades to Austin Global Exchange launched overnight. Faster trades. Faster page loads. Fewer clicks. Intuitive layout. More markets. Dynamic content. Integrated chat. And more!

You can also earn 1% trading bonuses on VC, NOBL, and DGB! Reach out to us, social@agx.io, if you're a developer wanting to sponsor a 1% trading promo on another coin. We're always looking for great partners.

Check out agx.io to trade PI/BTC, learn more about the 1% promo, and see what we've been working on!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:28:21 AM

so another one bites the dust?
Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:00:49 PM

The Dev has some marketing ideas he's working on to promote the coin. Hopefully it will help gain some traction.

nemesisshaw

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:23:56 PM

So after reading what the devs posted about updating LiteCoin's Proof of Work, basically updating the coin to Scrypt-N only delays the inevitability slightly and ultimately is fruitless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: