Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the market can recover from current disastrous situation? Views on Ethereum  (Read 467 times)
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

As i can see from today's market condition, the price of most cryptocurrency is rising even if it's just a little.
So i still have hope that the situation will get better anytime soon.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Yes, it has recovered small from last two week frequent bloodbath, last two weeks has been bloody for crypto generally but market is very green today, hopefully this momentum can continue.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum had proven its strength many times in the past. I remembered the time when it was hacked and the price dropped til $10 but after it, Ethereum's price rose up to more than $1000. It will definitely recover because it is one of the most stable coins in the market.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

I think even though ethereum's price has now dropped, I'm sure prices will also recover in the coming months, so for us you better be patient by waiting for higher prices in the future.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

I think that we should not give up, there should be an optimistic attitude.Ethereum will get better.
Tallay

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

There’s been a huge amount of investments in crypto, people are investing much and Much money in the market. Basically in the bit coin or etherum with risks but I think if they work properly along with market they will be profited.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

ETH will recover in my opinion. It is a great coin, providing an infrastructure to ICOs.
The PoS implementation will help things even more. Don't worry!
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

The current market situation is really disturbing because one have to think of so many things like what if the Cryptocurrency eventually vanished?..that will be a big disaster for many people which I hope won't happen. I think the market will recover.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

The crypto-currency market should soon recover and there is no doubt about it. He also does not need two or three years for this, as some point out. We just need to show proper patience. During this year, many investors sold their crypto currency and incurred significant losses. Only those who believe in the future of crypto-currency remained.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Usually what I had seen so far was ETH and BTC were moving relatively. But recently even the BTC goes a little bit high we can't see such kind of a movements in ETH. Even the market will recover from the recent conditions, it will take a long time I think.
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Yes it is daunting right now, seeing the state of the market. But this does not justify us to panic and not to make good decisions. Instead of selling the coins, it will be a wiser to buy more coins instead. That way the demand of the coin will increase and at the same time, we will be able to make profits when the price will rise.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
See, I will give you a very clear picture. Who is responsible for recovering the market? I know there are many but we all as investors play a very crucial role in that. Think yourself, if we will start selling out our holdings; is there any chance for the market to recover? We have to stand and support this industry by not quitting. Everything will fine. Regarding ETH, I think there is some issue with their code, which has to resolve before 2019.
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

It seems to me that the market will be restored. Ethereum is today a prescriptive cryptocurrency, many people are defending that Ethereum will catch up with bitcoin and therefore have a lot of investment in this coin.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

In any case, the cryptocurrency market will recover. Over the past week, we observe that Bitcoin has actually risen in price from $ 3,500 to $ 4,000, and this is very important in that growth occurs on the eve of the new year. Now it is very important that it does not fall in price, it will help reduce the period of stagnation of the cryptocurrency market.
As for ethereum, this coin will still show good growth. There is much hope in this for the expected improvements to it, which they promise to introduce next month. If this happens, the popularity of ethereum, and hence its price will increase.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

Everything in the cryptocommunity can recover as long the TOKENS/COINS has great project and working team.
At fall we dont know what will happen but what we can know is the project itself if it is real and doing great.
So better keep- looking and have the study.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Yeah, I really think so. I believe that the market can recover from its losses but not very soon. It has started recovering now.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
We see that ethereum is already well restored in its price. Over the past five days, this coin has risen from $ 95 to $ 119. It is possible that the projected improvements to this coin, which should be introduced into it next month, already have an impact. We look forward to this time, especially the promised increase in ethereum's scalability. Some say that ethereum will have hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and in the future, more than a million transactions. Compared to the current fifteen transactions, this is very cool.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

We see that ethereum is already well restored in its price. Over the past five days, this coin has risen from $ 95 to $ 119. It is possible that the projected improvements to this coin, which should be introduced into it next month, already have an impact. We look forward to this time, especially the promised increase in ethereum's scalability. Some say that ethereum will have hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and in the future, more than a million transactions. Compared to the current fifteen transactions, this is very cool.
I think everything will be better at the end of this year. Few days ago, I thought that ETH price couldn't rise back to $100 till the end of this year but seem like I was wrong. In just few day, ETH did it, price of ETH at the moment is about $130 and I think it'll be at least $150 at the end of 2018.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

I am sure it will recover even though I do not know when it's time but every time it falls, crypto will be able to recover and return to have high value especially bitcoin and regarding ethereum I think it will recover when bitcoin has recovered, because in my opinion ethereum will always follow the bitcoin flow

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

Oh my got, that website shows some random numbers and you believe in that? I do not understand how can they predict 0.00001$ for almost every cryptocurrency Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: