Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the market can recover from current disastrous situation? Views on Ethereum  (Read 467 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

I believe that the market will recover if not his year then maybe next year which is 2019. I know that this is the longest time of the bearish months but I am positive that after this will also be a longest bull run months of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and ethereum.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?
Ofcourse recover is realistic. History of Bitcoin was always some sort of dump and slowly recover and situation can be possible to recover again. It's important to have useful cryptos such like BTC or ETH because if a currency is hyped price won't recover maybe.

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
ETH is a big currency for sure and since it has a use-case for ICO ETH being used for future projects in a high rate.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

I think many people have their hearts in the mouth scenario with HEAVY investment in Cryptos, especially ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and others. So, do you feel comfortable that it will certainly recover?

I like to hear your views on Ethereum, as I have plenty of this! I usually follow Ethereum forecast and make decisions accordingly, but I got to admit, I am as nervous as I ever can be with how things are working! What’s your views?
In order not to be nervous once again, I will advise you just to visit the site less and find out its price. It'll make it easier to survive the fall. I also cried when I saw where the rolling Ethereum and didn't think the bottom will be near$100. Below I hope to go it won't.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

Well, I do believe that the market will recover from this hell and definitely it will how us some good growth in 2019. But I can assume that some old coins (ethereum for example) may not show us the price we are all waiting for. There is a probability that ether has lost its hegemony forever and its fair good price is 500 or something around this.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

The idea of the price manipulation is to benefit mainstream/institution to get into the market at a low price and possess a large portion definitely from the smaller holders. This will allow more funds at larger realm to flow into the space, though it may start in bits. More existing institution are adopting blockchain and they are getting how to possess the trade volume and maintain it. The stable coin are getting validated, which could allow individuals to convert their fiat probably considering a low volatility coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

It will take a while for market to recover but definetly it will recover . Etherum is on an upward trend at the moment if it can break the present resistance then it will pump alot
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:45:51 PM

Yes it will, more better and stronger as everyone's mindset have changed entirely. ETH also is a good coin worth holding and having high chance of bouncing back once the market recovers.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

Of course I'm tired of seeing the red market, but I'm not worried about it. I know that we need to wait a little bit and soon everything will fall into place. As for Ethereum, I also believe that it will recover and will continue to take its place.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

Of course I'm tired of seeing the red market, but I'm not worried about it. I know that we need to wait a little bit and soon everything will fall into place. As for Ethereum, I also believe that it will recover and will continue to take its place.
I agree with you, even though the market is still going through hard times and this growth is nothing more than a correction, I'm betting on 2019.

Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Just matter of day we going to hit 2019, I think eth is going to recover gradually
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

With the current rate that Ethereum price is rising, I think it is safe to say that the future belongs to Cryptocurrencies, the bear market has been terrible but we are seeing some welcome changes.

Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

The market has been falling and worse, this fall is certainly exhausting , but definitely the cryptocurrency market is very voluntary and this is a plus for me, definitely in the next 2 years I think we will find the bottom and will already grow for new purposes!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: