Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:43:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bottom is near...  (Read 4136 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:22:38 AM

I know just one rule - in the bull market you will never guess accurate top, in bear market - accurate bottom. So, it is always wisely to leave some fiat to catch next bottom.

It is true that you should have your own goal and when you achieve that price you should buy/sell and do not wait for more fall or more rise. This could actually make more losses for you as greed increases during this time and can hamper your portfolio.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

I know just one rule - in the bull market you will never guess accurate top, in bear market - accurate bottom. So, it is always wisely to leave some fiat to catch next bottom.

It is true that you should have your own goal and when you achieve that price you should buy/sell and do not wait for more fall or more rise. This could actually make more losses for you as greed increases during this time and can hamper your portfolio.

yes, we must know well the plan we will do and also anticipate other things can happen outside our plan. so in this way we maximize profits and also minimize losses.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

I see that there is no activity even in very old groups. IMHO this is bottom) When people tired and don't look on crypto) We are very near bottom)

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

The fact we have tested the $6000 support multiple times this year and failed to break down was a good sign, the fact Mt.Gox dumps $230 million of $BTC and we’re still above $6000 is amazing! Bottom?
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I see that there is no activity even in very old groups. IMHO this is bottom) When people tired and don't look on crypto) We are very near bottom)
The market is experiencing slight growth over the past few days. Let's hope the market will grow from here until the end of the year.
FourScoreAnd70

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

BTC= $6576
it GROWS, no panic Grin
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

it is best to buy and sell a ladder. Example: We buy Bitcoin with a correction for the price of 10,000, 9,000, 8,000, 7,000, 6,000 and then sell at a price of 20,000, 25,000, 30,000, 35,000, 40,000. I think my idea is clear
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

right! Usually the pump starts when most people do not expect it. I think that before growth there will be a small correction
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

No one knows exactly where the bottom is. Every time the price went down everyone said that, behold, we had reached the bottom. But since then we have lowered the level of the bottom by thousands of dollars.
I myself 1 month ago didn't believe in such price marks, but now I have changed my opinion. I'm already ready for the eth for $ 80 and bitcoin for $ 3000.
Of course, I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but I don't forget that the price can be any and I need to be prepared for it.

I don't think Eth or Bitcoin have reached the bottom yet either, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Eth goes below $100 and BTC below $4000.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who invested late last year but I'm fairly sure the price is dropping partly because those people are panic selling before it drops more.
I think now the market is self-cleaning Grin. Nervous people will leave the crypto currency, and experienced, patient and persistent traders will remain and earn money on those who sell at low prices.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

No one knows exactly where the bottom is. Every time the price went down everyone said that, behold, we had reached the bottom. But since then we have lowered the level of the bottom by thousands of dollars.
I myself 1 month ago didn't believe in such price marks, but now I have changed my opinion. I'm already ready for the eth for $ 80 and bitcoin for $ 3000.
Of course, I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but I don't forget that the price can be any and I need to be prepared for it.

I don't think Eth or Bitcoin have reached the bottom yet either, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Eth goes below $100 and BTC below $4000.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who invested late last year but I'm fairly sure the price is dropping partly because those people are panic selling before it drops more.
I think now the market is self-cleaning Grin. Nervous people will leave the crypto currency, and experienced, patient and persistent traders will remain and earn money on those who sell at low prices.
This is just the way crypto believers and traders took advantage on losers. Our market trend needs to fully understand and never engage seriously cause it only give us stress and will make us can't think positive insights.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

If good traders will remain only how they will get their profit? Who will lose money?  Cheesy No, I think new greed wave is not so far. Today I see two independent streams: technology and money. And they cross sometimes but they are not equal and they are not brothers
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

I think we already see the bottom of each price in a few weeks ago because right now, all coins are trying to get up after it's sleeping in a while. But no one will know sure about this as in the cryptocurrency, there will be any possibility to happen, and we need to prepare for any situations. I hope that after this month, every coin can get high and the price can reach the highest price again so every people will be happy.
Ritrees

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

It is easy to say that we have hit the bottom now. But if so: where are all investors that are driving price up because they don't want to miss the boat?
I also think we are going up from now. BTC won't go to the 3K area people talked about.
But for every buyer now there is also a seller that thinks BTC goes down.. else they wouldn't sell.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

We had a small rebound from the bottom, and now I think we will either see a market rise or else we will drop back to the same bottom and bounce back again.
The low point of the market looks fairly well established now, and there is a lot of resistance to further drops there.

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

The low point of the market looks fairly well established now, and there is a lot of resistance to further drops there.
I wouldn't bet on that. We can go well below the current bottom. BTC $3k is perfectly possible in 3 months time.
pant-79

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

If good traders will remain only how they will get their profit? Who will lose money?  Cheesy No, I think new greed wave is not so far. Today I see two independent streams: technology and money. And they cross sometimes but they are not equal and they are not brothers
Beginners are constantly coming to the crypto currency market. In the market there is a constant circulation of people (beginners). It is through this circulation that experienced traders continue to earn. Do you think that no one new now comes to the market? I think - no.
Therefore, I think that the market is constantly self-cleaning. New people come - the smarter part of them learns and becomes good traders - and on the other beginners earn all experienced traders (old and new) - beginners who could not learn how to earn sell at a loss their coins and leave the market. And so on in a circle.
Of course this is how I see the market. I do not impose such an understanding of the market to anyone.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

Beginners are constantly coming to the crypto currency market. In the market there is a constant circulation of people (beginners). It is through this circulation that experienced traders continue to earn. Do you think that no one new now comes to the market? I think - no.
Therefore, I think that the market is constantly self-cleaning. New people come - the smarter part of them learns and becomes good traders - and on the other beginners earn all experienced traders (old and new) - beginners who could not learn how to earn sell at a loss their coins and leave the market. And so on in a circle.

This hot circle will continue to spin to break the mentality of new people except for those who are strong, understand their performance and experienced, may be able to survive in the circle.

I do not impose such an understanding of the market to anyone.

Slowly they will understand by themselves especially when they have experienced little or more, defeat nor victory.
pant-79

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

This is just the way crypto believers and traders took advantage on losers. Our market trend needs to fully understand and never engage seriously cause it only give us stress and will make us can't think positive insights.
Crypto currency is what it makes sense to do for earning money. Only you need to strive to become an experienced trader. Every person who starts to trade, must realize that for trades he needs knowledge and skills. And if this person doesn't want to spend his time and energy on training, then no one is to blame for losing. In the lose, only he is guilty.
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

Crypto currency is what it makes sense to do for earning money. Only you need to strive to become an experienced trader. Every person who starts to trade, must realize that for trades he needs knowledge and skills. And if this person doesn't want to spend his time and energy on training, then no one is to blame for losing. In the lose, only he is guilty.
And we should be able to take lessons from every defeat because there is no knowledge for me without going through a process and I think we have to add a little patience in ourselves to get the skills.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

Yes, and if they give up with the market and decide to leave it, then when the price can increase, they will be disappointed and regret it because they are too late to join in the market. They will in a hurry to join in the market, and they will start buying but unfortunately, the price is ready to fly to the high price so they cannot get bitcoin at a low price like before. And for traders who still stay in the market will make a big profit because they can make the patient longer than them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████