Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bottom is near...  (Read 4130 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?

Close
ETH is around $160 but yeah it bounce back to $200 immediately once touch and same with Bitcoin
Market trading volume is actually increasing so yeah
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

We had a small rebound from the bottom, and now I think we will either see a market rise or else we will drop back to the same bottom and bounce back again.
The low point of the market looks fairly well established now, and there is a lot of resistance to further drops there.
But many mistakenly think that all crypto currency transactions, including bitcoin transactions, are anonymous, and when they find out the opposite, they are very surprised!
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Those who bought the bottom not only in the top altcoins will make a lot of profit and I am sure of it bull market is starting like what happen in ETN 200+% and soon other altcoins will follow and we will see a altcoins will make a 1000+% in one day only. Goodluck everyone.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

Close
ETH is around $160 but yeah it bounce back to $200 immediately once touch and same with Bitcoin
We will see some big movement soon today. CBOE futures expiration will be fixed. Usually, it makes a good p/d on the market. I don't think that today it will be not the same. That's why trade or stand far from exchanges this day. For own patience. And next closest futures is CME at 01.10.18. Will watch
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Those who bought the bottom not only in the top altcoins will make a lot of profit and I am sure of it bull market is starting like what happen in ETN 200+% and soon other altcoins will follow and we will see a altcoins will make a 1000+% in one day only. Goodluck everyone.
in any case, if someone invested in the crypto currency today, then get a good profit if the market rises to the level of 2017. One can only guess what are the advantages of such investments.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

in any case, if someone invested in the crypto currency today, then get a good profit if the market rises to the level of 2017. One can only guess what are the advantages of such investments.
In any case, the profit level was much higher in 2017, especially given the fact that many users invested in the crypto currency in 2016, when Bitcoin had a price of about $ 500.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

Close

I hope that $160 is the lowest price for ethereum and soon, it will bounce back to the higher price, and now, the price can bounce again to break $300. I see that the volume it seems trying to increase but the price still not moves to the higher price. Maybe we can see something good in the next weeks, and I hope that the price will increase.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

In any case, the profit level was much higher in 2017, especially given the fact that many users invested in the crypto currency in 2016, when Bitcoin had a price of about $ 500.

all the same, the market of cryptocurrencies has huge prospects for growth, especially in interaction with the stock market.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

I think the bottom is still not clear. In my way of thinking, waiting a little bit more to buy some ethereum and neo can be reasonable decisions. I think the prices are not at their the lowest levels.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
The market value of most cryptos are indeed having their worst this yeat but let's hope that it will no longer fall even more. Besides, green marks can now be seen on some cryptos in the market which might be the beginning of the increase or for this year's bull run. Holding at this point would really be an advantage once recovery starts to occur and it should be something to hope for.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

There is some indication that we've hit the bottom, but we don't know for sure yet. It will take probably a couple of months of rising prices and a total crypto cap towards $500 billion before people will be confident that we are back in a bull market.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
It seems that this bottom is at the level of bitcoin in 6k, and the ether is 200 dollars. Now the market has nothing to do but grow and attract whales and investors and return to its former level.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

What bottom? Because from what I have observed, BTC stays at very strong price of $6k. It is now $6,5k to be exact. You also don't have to worry about eth and all the other altcoins because once btc starts rising, altcoins always comes after.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

I think we've seen the lower levels in crypto coins, the expected thing is a spark to ignite the bull season. Investors are waiting for a mobility. People have been bored with the long duration of the bear season:)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

I think we've seen the lower levels in crypto coins, the expected thing is a spark to ignite the bull season. Investors are waiting for a mobility. People have been bored with the long duration of the bear season:)
Big players are needed to buy and hold to start the sparks, the bottom can't be predicted as well with the new bull run we need to trust and
keep our coins holds, after this bearish market bull  run will overpower the market and our investment will be healthy again, keep monitoring
and learned how to be more patients in order to gain decent amount of growth from your initial capital.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Bulletpoint view:

* BTC seems to have bottomed out around the 21-month EMA, currently located at $6,150.

* A UTC close above the falling trendline seen in the daily chart would open up upside toward $7,429 (September high). A high volume move above that level would add credence to BTC's repeated defense of the 21-month EMA and confirm a bearish-to-bullish trend change.

* On the downside, a convincing move below the 21-month EMA will likely embolden the bears.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

Yeah we are on bottom now. Last month we are in bottom again and I guess we will be in bottom next month. This market needs time more and more. We should just wait the increasing and dont be deceived, stay cool. Sell your whole altcoins and after that you have cash and go to buy Bitcoin with whole your money. Hold your bitcoins 6 months at least and you will earn a lot of money.
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

Crypto is like pushing a beach ball under water. The more governments and bankers have attempted to suppress the price of crypto. The further they have attempted to push the beach ball deeper under water. Once the price suppression stops. Like the beach ball rapidly rising to the surface. So too will the price of crypto explode.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

Yeah we are on bottom now. Last month we are in bottom again and I guess we will be in bottom next month. This market needs time more and more. We should just wait the increasing and dont be deceived, stay cool. Sell your whole altcoins and after that you have cash and go to buy Bitcoin with whole your money. Hold your bitcoins 6 months at least and you will earn a lot of money.
I really understand your opinion, because it would be nice to do exactly as you say. But first you need to wait for market stabilization and increase in coin prices from our portfolio and already then sell and buy Bitcoin.

]
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I really understand your opinion, because it would be nice to do exactly as you say. But first you need to wait for market stabilization and increase in coin prices from our portfolio and already then sell and buy Bitcoin.
Recently, I have greatly decreased Bitcoin's trust. a lot of negative information, because of which such an opinion is formed. It is very bad that the price of Bitcoin influences the entire crypto-currency market very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: