Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ethereum value ever return to $1,400?  (Read 560 times)
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

I have been holding some amount of ethereum since its peak of about  $1,400 late last year till date. I accept the fact that holding for that long period of time was not a rational investment decision considering the fundamental issues surrounding my investment plan. My decision would have been rational only if I sell half of my investment in ethereum at the time its value appreciate to around  $1,400. Now ethereum market value is below  $200 as at the time of this post. Fellow crypto ethusians, will ethereum value ever return to the peak of  $1,400?
Crypto is very volatile, anytime it can go up and down suddenly. Indeed ethereum will reach $1,400 and even more, but for the long term and not in the near future. I think you should continue to hold your assets, rather than losing nearly 86% of your initial capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cindykhato

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

I have been holding some amount of ethereum since its peak of about  $1,400 late last year till date. I accept the fact that holding for that long period of time was not a rational investment decision considering the fundamental issues surrounding my investment plan. My decision would have been rational only if I sell half of my investment in ethereum at the time its value appreciate to around  $1,400. Now ethereum market value is below  $200 as at the time of this post. Fellow crypto ethusians, will ethereum value ever return to the peak of  $1,400?
You're not alone with that situation as we don't predict the crypto market. I like to be optimistic with this situation that the market will bounce back soon. The timeframe will takes longer but we should don't loss hope that this will return to the top price soon.
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

I'm sure that ETH will return to 1k+ price but it will take a lot of time... Most likely 1-2-3 years Smiley So if you can hold your funds calmly, better do that! I'll HODL

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

I really have crazy questions about this. it was $ 2,500 after $ 1,400 we believed. We were hoping we'd see it in 2018. Smiley but the whales did not allow it. I think they're lowering the price for big funds to enter the market. we'il be patient.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Crypto market is sometimes unpredictable but most people believe that the ethereum price will return as before. The present is exactly the same as in 2014 where all crypto currencies fell for a long time but after that they returned to 10x
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

this is what we called manipulation by those pump and dump group which I think the reason why this ETH has drastically fall as those people wants to buy this coin at cheaper price. Yeah this will bounce back once the market will absorb the excess demand. Just be patient.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

Crypto market is sometimes unpredictable but most people believe that the ethereum price will return as before. The present is exactly the same as in 2014 where all crypto currencies fell for a long time but after that they returned to 10x
I really don't understand the future price of ethereum,
but I believe a little with ethereum if they will be improve
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Off-course it will get back to 1400 and will go someday even higher - to 2800. You should just keep you ETH. + buy more by using margin leverage.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

You missed the chance before but now there is a buying opportunity at a low point, the only problem is that there are a lot of holders of ethereum waiting for a good price to dump. All these ICO projects that collected ETH need to cash out, better invest in a different and cheaper platform like LISK / NEO

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Ethereum can reach $ 1400. However, no one has dared to predict when that happened. Because they are still analyzing this. But, in crypto we trust! Use a good strategy if you know fluctuating prices. Believe me, ethereum will be $ 1400

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

IMHO Ethereum will update its ATH again, but the main question is when will it happen? During this year it will go down and buy the end of May 2019 it fall below than $70. Also Ethereum will be able to get to $1400 in the first half of 2021.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Yes, I think that in 2019 Ethereum will update its historical maximum and overcome the mark of $1400.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

nothing guarantees Ethereum prices will reach $ 1,400, nothing is certain in Crypto, I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum, currently the price of Ethereum is decreasing, buying and holding Ethereum and selling at the right time.
I also think like that, waiting for the Ethereum price to return $ 1,400 will definitely take a long time, and as you say now is the right time to buy Ethereum because Ethereum prices are experiencing a price decline.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

i believe that ethereum can back to around thousand us dollar, but since right now ethereum value was on it lowest point. i think it's gonna take time for ethereum to rise even in a bullrun
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Considering the high price of the past, it is thought that it is very easy to rise again, but it seems to take some time.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

I still strongly believe that the price of the coin will recover again and that also includes ethereum, and everyone will benefit if patiently hold back.
But i don't think it would be so easy to increase. Because in previous year ETH rate was more than 1400$ is the highest price i have seen ever.
I think in this year crypto market can't be recover price. Just end of the year something growing most probably. But don't expect more thing.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

It depends on the market, maybe it'll take 2 to 3 years from this time. When the old generation of investors was discouraged and left the market, the new investors took part, I think it was time for the market to rebound.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

there is still a high possibility that ethereum will grow but at least it takes a long time for it to remain optimistic whatever happens and everything will be in the future.

kalidos

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

No one knows what will happen but I know what has happened and that's that ethereum went from $300 to $1,400 in three months. Not saying the past predicts there future but its proof that crypto can bounce quickly.
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

I really have crazy questions about this. it was $ 2,500 after $ 1,400 we believed. We were hoping we'd see it in 2018. Smiley but the whales did not allow it. I think they're lowering the price for big funds to enter the market. we'il be patient.

You know, everyone is surprised by this, including me. I always said Ethereum was overhyped, and people seemed to forget the bad history of this coin and how it came into existence, but then I guess it needed price to reflect the value for people to sit up and notice.

People should also see how quickly this type of centralized project gains confidence, and then how quickly it loses it! This is the problem with Ether and other similar coins with leadership. How can you ever believe in it long term when it is led by a few people?

Even so,,, take faith that all coins are down and this is just a bad moment for crypto. Investors will lose interest and move on. Holders will cash out and go back to fiat. And the cycle will begin again.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀