Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 07:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price is still upward.  (Read 823 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

If I would to be questioned whether to buy or to sell ETH regarding the price at the moment I would rather buy since looking at the graphs created by some well known sources it shows that ETH price has the chance of a potential up rise. I am not saying that I believe in what they only say but if people would continually sell their coin it would be even better for some who still believes in it.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Ethereum coins all people because with Ethereum everything will be fine.
Ethereum does not have the wrong if you are a HODL, because even if the value goes down but the Etehreum is still widely used in the ICO.
Even if we have to compare last year's starting price and this year's bottom so far, I guess anyone in their sane mind would know we are still in an uptrend in the long term and it would only take those who are smart to know that anyway. There is no market with potential that actually will not end up rising eventually, which is something I totally believe will happen with Ethereum. It still remains a well-used project based on it smart contract platform and that has made it to gain relevance over time in terms of growth and I do not see that changing anytime soon.

Ethereum will definitely rise again, but you have to make sure that your profits are not too greedy, and perhaps Ethereum can't go back to last year.
Of course, and I do not see anything stopping that actually. I believe when the whole market ends up recovering, the chances of seeing Ethereum going great will always be intact. You want to view things even when it comes to profit depends totally on what you see in the long run actually. So far, I believe anyone who is pretty smart will be seeing this moment in the Ethereum market as a point to be getting in huge actually. We really cannot say how far Ethereum would go, but we sure know there is a great potential for it in the long run.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

I think Ethereum is the coin that can be manipulated without any big loads and problems. It could be seen when Vitalik tried to drop the price, his last performance, but people somehow did not react and his plan collapsed. It was a lot of fun looking at it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

for long term, this is the best coin at the moment, I think. it is very profitable to buy etherium at current prices now and store it because it will cost much higher than the current price

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

So far the price of the coin still looks to be at a very good price but as at now the price is not doing very well Go look at it, it is barely maintaing the price at $200 and since the crash we have been expecting some kind of recovery but now it does seem as if there is nothing of the sort coming our way so soon. The price is just there, not really doing anything good.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Ethereum experienced the rise in price in recent days. But it has not yet entered the upward trend. When the bull season comes, there will be a huge price rise and investors will earn a lot of money Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

I agree, Etherium is not suitable for quick money, this is a long-term project with big ups and downs on the way, just stay with Etherium until the end and you will be surprised how high it will take off.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

Yes you are right, ethereum is more suitable for long-term investments, so you’ll get more profit!
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Yes you are right, ethereum is more suitable for long-term investments, so you’ll get more profit!

I think Ethereum will be a profitable investment tool. But there are a lot of people who think that Ethereum can no longer rise.

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

I believe that ethereum is a strong and progressive coin. Which has great potential and a bright future. I believe in ethereum and would advise to invest in it.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

I don't think so, I like to play short term on eth, and long term on bitcoin, we personally have our own trading strategy, and I don't think everyone is playing in the long term, well no matter there is a difference, we still trade

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

I agree. Investing on Ethereum for a ahort period of time will only result to loss. Don't invest on ethereum on the money that you need, it should be the money you can afford to lose since no one can guarantee on when it can recover. Expect to hold for a minimum of 3 months.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

I believe that ethereum is a strong and progressive coin. Which has great potential and a bright future. I believe in ethereum and would advise to invest in it.
Me too. My belief in ETH is great and this great investment can help me make a good profit in the future. At the moment this is a very good time to do so as investment demand is showing signs of improvement this month and certainly the price increase will only be a matter of time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

ETH has begun to show signs of improvement. But the present value does not match the potential of ETH. ETH has modern technology, large community, high popularity ... so the value of ETH will increase in the near future. Therefore, buying and holding ETH in the current period can be profitable for investors.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

There aren't that many coins that I can really see a reason for existing but Ethereum is definitely one with a very good reason. An original token for ICOs and DAPPs that really works and is well known with high liquidity.

ETH may be having a hard time right now but I can see that it can still hold its value pretty well even in the future.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

I have no doubt about the future potential of ETH, but for now, it is precisely because ETH's large number of scam ERC20 tokens have seriously disrupted the market, so many investors have lost confidence in the market. Although this is not the fault of ETH, it has to be said that it is too easy to issue an ERC20 token.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Almost everyone now believes ETH will soon recover, ETH price may rise above $ 1000, but this is not certain, because the money market cryptography fluctuate continuously, hard to One can accurately predict the trend of any coin. In my opinion, we should hold long to have the best choice

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Today every blockchain-based project is for long-term investment, not only Ethereum. The most cryptocurrencies are not ready to play a big role in our life now and there should be some time for it.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I also keep my Ethereum for the long term, I believe it can go back to the price, 1/10 of Bitcoin price again, when the market will take a change of trend, which would mean a nice 3X.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

Ethereum was previously a cryptocurrency for long-term investments. Now it remains relevant, since many Altcoins are produced on the basis of erc20.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: