Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is below $ 200 | Best things to follow now!  (Read 1365 times)
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

I agree, this token is the most trusted altcoin on the crypto currencies market. This coin deserves to be on the top of the market and I hope one day people will bring Ethereum at the first position. And it is a perfect time to get some Ethereum at the price of 200 USD.
Yes, there is a very big chance that eth will at least return to $ 1400, and possibly grow higher. It is unacceptable to miss the opportunity to buy eth for $ 200

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

I readily believe the founder of the branch and agree with his statements. But for a complete set you need to buy NEO, Stilar, Waves and wait for your X.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Ethereum has fallen below $ 200, resulting in a panic in the market. It would be a disaster, especially if the 2nd place in the ranks of the Coinmarketcap.

It's very hard to see the CMC everyday as the market is drowning, rarely the price increases. Hodling coins is the best option right now. I believe the market will grow in upcoming days as it is in the last quarter of the year.

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

Well right now the price of ETH is at $203+, and it seems to be a little increasing at this moment. For now what i can do is just hope that ETH will recover and reach it's maximum potential.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

Holly HODL for all coins for now. Seems we will see a next nice market move soon. Ethereum will be great again

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Liklopor

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I also believe that ETH will return its value and today's drop in the price of ETH I associate with the fact that now little is invested in ICO
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

This is the perfect time to invest in Ether, it won't get this low again, atleast not in the next decade. So My suggestion, buy as many ether as you can and keep them because soon ether will rocket up to 2k usd price and more.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

We live in an investment-friendly time when you can buy ethereum for $ 200. Of course, many altcoins have lost even more in value, but it’s just silly to compare them with the ether. Etherum is altcoin number one and buy it at today's price should be a very good investment.

Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

I don’t think that ETH will quickly recover in the price that was a year ago, but its potential is certainly great, and there are all prerequisites for this since investments in projects that are built on ETH are still very much
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

I think very soon the bull season will begin. So I think it is better to follow some more eth and coins that you invest. We're going to get what we want.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

the price of all cryptocurrencies is affected byregulation of the government and etf. eth gained a massive drop since january but not eth solely. the whole market is bombarded by FUD and i believe that the rise of cryptos is inevitable in the near future that is why government wants to regulate it and this bear market is a nice window to buy cheap prices
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

the price of all cryptocurrencies is affected byregulation of the government and etf. eth gained a massive drop since january but not eth solely. the whole market is bombarded by FUD and i believe that the rise of cryptos is inevitable in the near future that is why government wants to regulate it and this bear market is a nice window to buy cheap prices
some people thought that $400 for 1 ether is a cheap price. Then some people thought $300 is really really cheap. How can we be sure $200 is actually cheap?
Wastle1957

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

I also think like you. The market will soon recover
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Agreed with you. ETH is having the lowest dip and I think it will turn into a bullrun soon. I have bought 9 ETH last week and I think it is one of my great investments. Hoping for 2x return on next bullrun.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

The best things to follow now are the trends and the charts. Ethereum is a great coin and it will soon recover its just that this transition period may take slightly longer than most of us wish for.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

Exactly, etherium price now very low and I think it is the bottom lower and now time to start recovery. That's why this is the best time to follow it and accumulate some.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I am exactly thinking like you . All the people afraiding about eth during dumps. They can not realise that  that is really huge opportunity ..
I am keep buying and holding ethereum. I believe ethereums future.  Whales are accumulating now. and after that accumulation period will finish eth will start to go to the moon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

It is a good opportunity for the ethereum price to go below 200 usd. Because we have seen last year that the price of ethereum goes way to 1000 usd and it is a good coin to hold. And now, perfect opportunity comes to buy in below price. Because we don't know that the price will come again on the highest peak. So better be ready on it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

Well we have different views whether Ethereum will go up or go down but consider the market what could make the value of Ethereum so low? I would say it is just FUDS that makes it so low and it is not permanent since, Ethereum is making a move and switching to POS I think there would be a great upswing on it after it will be implemented so consider holding it while the development is still in process.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

As nowadays market drip down it's effecting on bitcoin and also ethereum which is more reliable along the year and now near 200 $ so it's a right time to invest in Ethereum for earnings a handsome profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: