Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is below $ 200 | Best things to follow now!  (Read 1365 times)
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

For a price below $ 200 i think it is very attractive and we should catch it immediately. A coin will give birth to four co-payments with ETH. This is too good for a potential Altcoin at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

ETH is give us a second chance to own it. In 2016 it was only $10 per ETH, nobody knew that it could increase up to <$1k as in 2017. Now ETH is on around $200 and it is the best second chance to buy and hold ETH. It is still the highest potential crypto after Bitcoin.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

Now we have come to a point where crypto currencies are more or less playground where either you warm yourself for the best game or just let it go. 
ETH looks at its worst stage right now where the founder also doesnt know what went wrong with his Platform and how stuff got mixed up with bearish trend. Over the time ETH should have been upwards only but I get it, its unlimited emission is not letting it stay up. With the time it is getting more and more diluted because many investors are pulling their investment out of it and thus there are more ETH than the previous day and so on. This is why it is at the lowest, I am not sure whether this is good point to invest or not because who knows it may even go down to nothing!
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:28:07 AM

Everyone thinks that the current ETH is worth buying, but unfortunately many people don't have the extra money to buy. My hodl coin is the most is ETH. This time I suffered a lot of losses. I can't wait for me now.

We have different views on the market, be it on stock market or on Crypto currency market. On the above topic about Ethereum price value as posted on the market, one should note that, the market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, anything can happen at any given time during the trading market, experts may say different opinion on Ethereum, but we are aware of the market reaction, that after the market down stream or market glitz, it will recover or correct itself. Ethereum may have same faith on the ups and down of its price value as posted in the market, still, it is one of the most stable ALT coin in the market as posted. it is just a temporary declined on the market status but it will bounce back again once the market stabilized.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

For a price below $ 200 i think it is very attractive and we should catch it immediately. A coin will give birth to four co-payments with ETH. This is too good for a potential Altcoin at the moment.

No doubt that the best choice now is to invest in Ethereum. Hurry up - in a couple months or a bit later, the altcoin can start the bull run. Each one who can be late to buy these tokens, will regret a lot.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Believe me thats the conclusion from it and you wont regret this.
The cost of Ethereum at $ 200 is very sad. But for investors this is a great opportunity.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

I saw that was when the air cost 1400 dollars,and so I say that do not wait for the best time, below 200 dollars the air will not cost, unless of course globally someone special something will not do,but so in General it will only go up and return to the figure that was, and even become more, now most successful projects
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

It looks like the actual price for eth is indeed around the 200$ because since it started falling from the top after the bull market last year, it came to a stable point around 200$ for more than two months now. It appears to me therefore that is the actual eth price. The higher price was due to the bull market that inflated the price of eth.So the correction has been made and we have a stable eth now.

Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

Be perplexed eiriium will become more expensive. After all, there is nowhere to fall. It has already fallen to the very bottom of the cryptocurrency market. Keep and do not sell ethereum that will help you stay with your money.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

look at it from another point of view and do not just see that the fall of the value of it is bad. though indeed could certainly cause any harm but at a pretty low price point can also be a good beginning to get into a good investment when crypto starts jumping including ethereum. certainly looking at a fairly high price before it is not impossible ethereum will continue to be up again and it will provide the considerable profit.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

Absolutely right just like bitcoin, for me this is the best time for investors to put up more investment on their trusted crypto currency not only BTC and ETH also on other altcoins it is a good opportunity for everyone, those people who dont trust crypto will soon regret their decisions.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

It is always extremely difficult to take the contrarian investor view and to do the opposite to what most people see as the right strategy. The mindset for purchasing coins when they are dropping is that you will be picking up cheap deals as logic tells most people to sell before they lose further capital. But if you are buying quality established coins such as Ethereum you were happy to buy it a $800 or even at $600 so now it is on sale at $200 you should still be buying the fundamentals and are simply getting a bargain.

People always look for the retail sales to buy clothes or consumer goods on discount so why do they have such a problem to buy investments at a discount?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

Coin prices are currently low, you can have a few coins for investment, this is a good time to start investing in bitcoin or altcoin, invest the coins you have now and in the future you will benefit

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

If you buy ETH now, you'll double your investment when it goes back to its pre-artificial-dump price.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

I have come to understand one thing in the cryptocurrency market and that is when a coin goes down as much as ethereum has gone down in such amount of time, when the coin stops dropping and corrects then there is only one thing left for the coin to do which is to bull back up again. It just takes some time but we will start to see a recovery soon

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

I agree that ETH is a good buy now. I bought some ETH with my spare cash at $220 and happy with the purchase. Too bad, cash is limited or I will buy more.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

I agree that ETH is a good buy now. I bought some ETH with my spare cash at $220 and happy with the purchase. Too bad, cash is limited or I will buy more.

That's good taking advantage of this situation Is the best move in crypto market. To be honest its a good buy and I believe the price will increase slowly within few weeks and you can expect a good return in a short period of time.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

I don’t like ETH. Too many projects depend on it. It’s time to do more projects at EOS. I think it would be better for all of us. If ETH lose its value. How much we will lose investors and hunters.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

haha hope that the saying "it is too big to fall" applies to cryptos too, now I bought a little and I intend to continue buying if it falls more, I really trust that ETH recovers and we can make profits and continue to support the technology, because it really is for the price to be much higher, but you can never predict with certainty what really happens in this market.

Bitcoin to the moon
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

that is so true, this is a great time to do the transaction with ETH which is now dumped bellow 200$ and also a great time to HODL it and gain profit soon it pumps.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: