Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCX cheated with a rewards contributions of its users shame on the developers  (Read 162 times)
xakerok38 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 09:01:27 AM by xakerok38

Hello guys, sorry for the crooked language I use Google translator, like all I participated in the project #WCX from the beginning invited people from different resources to get their referral rewards cheating was not engaged did not see the point
waste your time because in the rules at WCX was not spelled out that need verification, I had a program that sends invitations by e-mail and Facebook, she worked day and night for 2 months, I sent out your posts in hand at classmates and Vkontakte,in General, I was invited to the project about 700 people for every person gave 50 tokens wcx , I stopped inviting people but people still were going to do on posts from social networks, some time has passed WCX has released an update and the transition to the new token XT and added rule verification, in General, all the works who is involved in referral invitations were in vain, many people still have not received your referral, generally people I think it's all made specially for the fact that people would invite into their project and not a penny to pay them for their work they came up with such rules, it's not fair, I urge all of you who got into this situation in this project to write your articles here, so they I dynamite with verification.
another fact they blocked me in a telegram and do not give answers to questions

All balances remained unchecked, and they clearly wrote in the rules.
Some things to keep in mind:

Your current verified XT balance will appear in your exchange account for trading or withdrawal.
You can withdraw XT to any ERC20 compatible wallet.
Unverified XT balances will no longer be migrated.
Trading XT/BTC is free. There are no fees.
The minimum trade size is 1,000 XT.
The minimum XT withdrawal is 100 XT.
The minimum BTC withdrawal is 0.001 BTC.
dear developers WCX if you are reading this post then you're doing something wrong if someone faked the referrals to calculate them just to shoot them with tokens or block their accounts

Guys please support this post

who fell in such a same situation with WCX write here
https://wcex.com/
https://twitter.com/WCXofficial

mez

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

WCX is just another scam

tai9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

WCX is just another scam

I have the same think like u bro
johannFac
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

Hello guys, sorry for the crooked language I use Google translator, like all I participated in the project #WCX from the beginning invited people from different resources to get their referral rewards cheating was not engaged did not see the point
waste your time because in the rules at WCX was not spelled out that need verification, I had a program that sends invitations by e-mail and Facebook, she worked day and night for 2 months, I sent out your posts in hand at classmates and Vkontakte,in General, I was invited to the project about 700 people for every person gave 50 tokens wcx , I stopped inviting people but people still were going to do on posts from social networks, some time has passed WCX has released an update and the transition to the new token XT and added rule verification, in General, all the works who is involved in referral invitations were in vain, many people still have not received your referral, generally people I think it's all made specially for the fact that people would invite into their project and not a penny to pay them for their work they came up with such rules, it's not fair, I urge all of you who got into this situation in this project to write your articles here, so they I dynamite with verification.
another fact they blocked me in a telegram and do not give answers to questions

All balances remained unchecked, and they clearly wrote in the rules.
Some things to keep in mind:

Your current verified XT balance will appear in your exchange account for trading or withdrawal.
You can withdraw XT to any ERC20 compatible wallet.
Unverified XT balances will no longer be migrated.
Trading XT/BTC is free. There are no fees.
The minimum trade size is 1,000 XT.
The minimum XT withdrawal is 100 XT.
The minimum BTC withdrawal is 0.001 BTC.
dear developers WCX if you are reading this post then you're doing something wrong if someone faked the referrals to calculate them just to shoot them with tokens or block their accounts

Guys please support this post

who fell in such a same situation with WCX write here
https://wcex.com/
https://twitter.com/WCXofficial

i invested more that $2000 advertising your web, first changue wcx to xt now you say xt will not be migrated,  scammers!!!
 never received token for my referrals
67k xt tokens

xakerok38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

In general they accused me of cheating referrals
xakerok38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

They position themselves as a great exchange and their customers can not give a reward for the work done it is easier to ignore and hide and not respond to messages, a shame for the developers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: