Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong  (Read 24033 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:44:03 PM

I think it is true because when the bitcoin started it only have a few people using it,
And right now look at it ,it have so many investors so many publicity and we are still growing.
As we grow older, we realize that bitcoin is really good and in the future the mass adoption will happen. I think we can go beyond on that level, it may not be in the next 5 years but it will happen in time. Bitcoin is still young, we can still buy and hold for good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:47:40 PM

Maybe it's going to be the future but it's faster to digitize everything just like paying home bills, thus making the bitcoin a bit faster because it makes our transaction or things easier that we have to go and instead go there we can pay it even when we're at home, so it's okay to use bitcoin and hopefully get people to use bitcoin too.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:25:17 PM

With time the adoption of cryptocurrency around the world has increased a lot. As the years pass automatically without a bigger hand it isn't possible to contribute to such a big number of cryptocurrency user expectancy in five years time and the make in it isn't that effective.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:14:57 PM

Well it may not even take 5 years for us to have 5 billion users. You see prominent people like elon musk openly praising it's potential and people will flock to it. We've come a long way in 10 years and the growth over the last 3 years is an indication that there will be mass adoption to come.
The average transaction per day is around three hundred thousand when it comes to bitcoin and i am not sure about the rest of the coins and you expect a billion people to do that in five years time, it is an impossible task, if he says that a billion people will be using cryptocurrency there must be a huge merchant adoption from major commerce sites online and if they accept bitcoin then we might see a turn around in the total number of users.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:21:06 AM

No doubt about that. Bitcoin is now famous worldwide and many people are getting interested about this kind of blockchain technology. They were also now curious as how this bitcoin use as a payment in some merchandises. Brian Armstrong predicted it possibly in the near future. We are in a modern technology now.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:42:27 AM

We never know. I mean, 5 years is a still long there and anything can happen but many people know about cryptocurrency and bitcoin nowdays, not all of them but many. I think if crypto market and price become huge, i'm sure many people will find out about crypto and will use, maybe in 5 years or even less/more.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:33:04 PM

No need to wait until five years. Now every day crypto currency users always increase. Millions of new crypto currency users are increasing and they are starting to join crypto currencies. Many people are curious about crypto currencies and then increasingly active in crypto currencies. I estimate that in less than five years, as many as one billion people using crypto currencies will be quickly exceeded. I am sure that with the crypto currency, economic growth will be faster. A lot of money is circulating and moving so the economy can be more stable. Moreover this movement is not only national but international.
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:59:46 PM

Globalization increasingly opens access for us to connect with many networks throughout the country. So does the crypto currency that is increasingly developing. I'm sure the development of the crypto currency is increasingly in a positive direction. Therefore, within ten years of the arrival of the crypto currency that would first bring crypto currency more and more known to the public. I feel in my country, many people are increasingly curious and finally decide to play with crypto currencies. Even one billion people using crypto currency can be reached in less than five years because the number of crypto currency ATMs will increasingly encourage people to benefit from the crypto currency ATM.
solarcrypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:03:35 PM

What makes you buy a certain crypto? Obviously, there's exponential growth in the creation of altcoins but stablecoins are where the uncertainty lies. What is the "criteria" for someone to choose a coin?
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:35:27 PM

I think it is true because when the bitcoin started it only have a few people using it,
And right now look at it ,it have so many investors so many publicity and we are still growing.
With time everything gets better so it happened with bitcoin as we’ll because long ago there were only few investors but now there are billions of investors who are investing on daily base high amount of money which is making price good day by day, because of high reliability of bitcoin everyone is agree to use it and to invest their money for profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:00:22 PM

Yes, this is is going to happen during the coming 5 years, most likely. If we see the number of crypto users today, and compare it with their number in 2010, for example, we will see a huge difference. And the number of users is increasing daily almost, so we can expect that it will reach a billion after 5 years.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:13:00 PM

This could happen, because the attention towards bitcoin has increased much from the common people around the world. The succes of anything innovative is in the hands of common people than the large scale investors. In this way bitcoin has been more popular among common people making path to success. This lets the reach of a billion users within five years of time.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:28:17 PM

i believe this too. Though so many people doubt or are skeptical about bitcoin today, I believe soon enough within few years or in 5 years as Brian Armstrong has said,lots of people will become comfortable with the technology and adopt and accept it as a means of payment. These things takes time but then it will come eventually

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:54:02 AM

We are more than a million here in Bitcointalk.org and until now i am meeting people that has been involved in bitcoin but don’t even know this site so what i mean here?

Theres alot of bitcoin user outside bitcointalk so in totality there are many people using this outside our knowledge and by this Brian Armstrong is almost right now and what more after another 5 years(when people are more adopting computerized things than physical and this is the specialization of bitcoin
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:32:12 AM

I agree that billions of people are going to use Bitcoin, every month there is always good news and adoption on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but even if it did not reach 1 billion of people in 5 years, there are millions of people are already on it and will not changed their mind in leaving Bitcoin no matter what happen.
But still we need that billion or more in the next 5-10 years for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency in the entire universe as we are heading to the generation in which transactions will be done online,and cashless society will be indeed

How i wish that bitcoin and all the legitimate cryptocurrency can be use what ever you wanna purchase or pays.from goods and stuffs ,bills and services.isn't more accessible than what we are having now in fiats?

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:18:48 AM

I agree that billions of people are going to use Bitcoin, every month there is always good news and adoption on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but even if it did not reach 1 billion of people in 5 years, there are millions of people are already on it and will not changed their mind in leaving Bitcoin no matter what happen.
But still we need that billion or more in the next 5-10 years for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency in the entire universe as we are heading to the generation in which transactions will be done online,and cashless society will be indeed

How i wish that bitcoin and all the legitimate cryptocurrency can be use what ever you wanna purchase or pays.from goods and stuffs ,bills and services.isn't more accessible than what we are having now in fiats?
We are strong and believing that it will go through that way but as you've said, it takes many years to come before it happen.
We are currently moving for its huge acceptance in the market where some countries offering ATM's and crypto paid services.
This is some indications where crypto will be widely used just like of fiat.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:30:56 AM

That's why I don't have any bitcoin. I only sell them!
Don't worry about having bitcoins. Simply start selling them...
That is what bitcoin being created to use and circulate not just to be hold,in this process the coin has real value than just stored

This billion people in 5 years are indeed or maybe more than this figure as we are being popularized by medias day after day,even they are throwing bad issues towards bitcoin yet it helps us being known worldwide
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:50:09 PM

That's only a prediction but a positive prediction,

its not just a mere prediction or a positive prediction but that is true  . thesedays , there are now million people who are using crypto all around the world  . the numbers can improve drastically year by year because many people are getting curious about crypto  .

if that happens then Bitcoin could be worth millions of dollars then

huge number of user does not mean that the price will skyrocket  . people also sells more that they buy  ,thats the reason that the value can still dump like what we experienced today .
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:43:31 PM

I won’t doubt this as there still billions of people yet to even know about cryptocurrency talkless or investing in it. What’s really going to drive this will probably adoption by giant firms that has many customer bases with day-2-day use cases. Just like we heard that facebook will create its own cryptocurrency. These are the kind of moves that will propel massive cryptocurrencies adoption by many billions of people worldwide .
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 12:58:04 AM

I will not be surprise if more than one-third of the world's population use cryptocurrency in the next five or few years to come. Cryptocurrency community and its adoption is growing with the emergence of new projects which offer real-life usage of some coins on the market. The integration of the cryptocurrency wallet and Blockchain on the Samsung S10 is one major factor to the realization of this goal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: