Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Billion People Will Be Using Cryptocurrency in 5 Years: Brian Armstrong  (Read 24033 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:55:04 AM

Now the trend for bitcoin is growing more and more, and it is very cool, because the use of cryptocurrency in the modern digital world is very necessary and logical. And also, it will greatly simplify our money transactions. And I hope that people will understand this as soon as possible.
bitcoin is easy to understand, which I know people are afraid of bitcoin because they know they will face market values that can change at any time, so they are afraid of losing capital. for those who believe and dare to face risks, they will succeed in investing in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Nowadays people are connecting with digital money and crypto currency is a platform where they invest and also earn profit. That’s why this market is becoming popular among the people.

If it will continue its positive progress for the future days then maybe all of the people will start to recognize the bitcoin and its benefits to everyone of us. It is indeed that the market is becoming popular because of the bitcoiners who have positive mindset regarding its status.If governments and people arr totally embraced it then cryptocurrency will be used by every individuals.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

Maybe it could happen in the next 5 years, millions of people will use cryptocurrency, because in the next few years crypto will grow even faster and certainly provide good benefits for all

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

maybe it's come true. because many people know crypto now.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

Isnt it a good news for us? For me yes it is a good one. The more crypto manipulators, the more balanced is the price. Balanced I mean its volatility is more controllable because there are many people keeps the system and transactions alive. If this happens, every one of us (coin manipulators) will have a good profit and it can lessen the people who believes in the negative rumors about digital currencies.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Well actually that is true. For now, there are so many people who uses bitcoin and they are increasing every month. Even in the next 3 years, users of bitcoin will be around millions and it won't stop i think.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Anything is possible, if now tens of millions are using cryptocurrency for their needs and the number is constantly increasing, and within 5 years at least hundreds of millions of people will already be in the account or even we will reach a billion, everything depends from governments.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

I have no doubt that very soon bitcoin will be increasingly used by people. Therefore, this forecast is quite real, in my opinion. And for this reason, now is the time to join bitcoin, while its cost is not so high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

I really want it to be true and people really accepted the cryptocurrency and stopped being afraid of it. Technologies surround us, and the use of cryptocurrency, which is concentrated on the Internet on the smartphone - it is very convenient for everyday use.

ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

I believe, this prediction will come true. Now it's a lot, companies are starting to adopt blockchain technology on their platforms. This will automatically expand the use of cryptocurrency in our lives
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

maybe it's come true. because many people know crypto now.
Chance is high.

After a decade, bitcoin users are now more than millions though there's no exact statistics and accurate numbers but basing on one popular exchange's daily registers, it seems legit.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

I believe, this prediction will come true. Now it's a lot, companies are starting to adopt blockchain technology on their platforms. This will automatically expand the use of cryptocurrency in our lives
This will happen for sure as many people continues to introduce the real usage of cryptocurrency. A lot of conferences happening around the world and by this we can attract more investors and many people will use crypto.

More people will come and stay in this market for good, let’s claim it. We should prepare for that day now so we can have more profit, hodlers will win more for sure because good coins will reach the top again.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

I am agree with Brian Amstrong. With technology advance and internet connection, right now cryptocurrency getting more popular and many people already investing on it. I am believe in near future, government will issuing regulation about payment using cryptocurrency and i am believe it makes people prefer using cryptocurrency for paying goods in merchant because its more secure
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Bitcoin is now becoming more popular, it is increasingly being used, and most importantly, people are beginning to realize the benefits of using this technology. That's great.

Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

A billion people in five years may be a bit much. Will more people use cryptocurrency in the next five years? It's possible. Will it reach to a billion people? I doubt it. Unless some big company starts accepting bitcoin as payment, or some big celebrities start endorsing it, the "crypto world" may have a hard time achieving this goal. But if it happens, then it's definitely going to be good for the market.
Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Petro is a country cryptocurrency that will be used by millions of people very soon some other countries like UAE, South Korea that are deeply exploring Blockchain will join Venezuela in this course. I am very optimistic that in 4/5 years to come as the topic implies it should be adopted by billions of not only crypto enthusiasts but the public.

cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

If some conditions are met, this prediction may become true .To see that these figures have been realized, fee ratios for transaction and payments must be drastically reduced. When we come to the toppic of matters of adoption, attitude of companies is determinative and ,I think, they would change their perspective to bitcoin if some legislative background was implemented by goverments. Last stage for adoption of crypto currencies in traditional markets will be that banks and financial institutions start to integrate cryptocurrency into their own systems.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

If this turns out to be a reality, it will be very good for the crypto currency and for us. The use of this digital technology will significantly secure our financial transactions, as well as simplify all these payment processes.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

At first, this figure - a billion people - seemed to me too big, but I thought and realized that it is quite real. Cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular, not only as an investment, but also as a currency. Therefore, I am sure that bitcoin has a great future in our world.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Not only people! IoT-devices can also cooperate between themselves and people through a cryptocurrencies 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████