Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is Going to $50 based on what I Observed!  (Read 2274 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

I think you are not being objective with your accessment of Ethereum, it is not a lie that the ICO developers are now panicking and dumping their Ethers but looking at the chart Ethereum is oversold already and expect the price to rebound unless BTC rally commence which we all know put pressure on altcoins price
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Well, prediction is just prediction there is no guaranty that a prediction will be completely come true.
It can also became 100% false, lets just wait and see what will happened.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Fortunately this is simply impossible, you understand that these are just unrealistic figures, probably everyone has become so imbued with this fall that you might think that the crypto currency is already over?
That is what they usually think! Once the market is in a huge downtrend, people start calling the death of a certain market, and when the market starts pumping, they start calling the moon. This is a very crazily speculative market and that has affected a whole lot of things and still affecting a whole lot of things.

Who cares if the market goes down as low as $50, those who will buy will end up buying and some will still miss the train anyway. It is always like a cycle and there would always be some sort of repetition in the long run.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

50$? Well that's a worse downtrend ever to be honest mate 'cause it's looks like the end of ETH. lol.   I suggest to dont make too much predictions about ETH future , 'cause indeed ETH still had a resistance and strength to don't concede on this situation,
Kindly check the past performace of eth before making worse predictions. 
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

It might be, there is no telling where the price is going but if I have learned anything from being in such a market, it is the fact that anything is possible, the price of a coin could be doing great one day and the next day the price could be tanking and it will be in the red. So the possibility of eth going to 50 is very possible right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.

I'll buy whatever I can get if eth goes below $100.
Of all the cryptocurrencies out there, only btc and eth are the most widely used in the cryptoverse.
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

I do not believe ETH will cost 20 or 50, it is impossible in my point of view. It has a great team, and ICOs are made on the ERC20 tokens. It is more likely to make 500 than 20
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.
Well, that is a perspective to it, but certainly not the only reason. Sure, a lot of scam ICOs has terribly affected the crypto space, but in the real sense, I am sure so many scam devs have dumped on the market a long time ago during the peaks, and then here we are trying to find a bottom because of the way the market condition presently is. There would still always be time for investors to start kicking in; quality ICOs that will pop out and then we will see a new trend, so it is not like the end of the world for Ethereum.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

dare you bet with me? I guess what you say is not based on observation and technical analysis. and if you know the market pattern from time to time, especially for the decline that occurred in ethereum last year. so I'm not sure you use various theories in the analysis
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Ethereum has been going down like crazy.if there is anything I have learnt in my little crypto journey it is my little crypto journey it is that anything is possible within this ecosystem but $50 dollar will be ridiculous for ethereum I must confess
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

It does not mean that it is actually going to happen, we have seen instances like this where people predicted that the price of a coin will fall really hard but then the price of the coin ends up going up, that says a lot, with ethereum, i think what happened is just market manipulation and once the whales are finished buying then you will see the price start going up.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

I think you are not being objective with your accessment of Ethereum, it is not a lie that the ICO developers are now panicking and dumping their Ethers but looking at the chart Ethereum is oversold already and expect the price to rebound unless BTC rally commence which we all know put pressure on altcoins price

Yes, one of the main reasons for Ethereum fall was the ICOs' panic selling. I hope, everything will be stabilized very soon, and the ETH price will start flying up again. Probably, it will happen even in December.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. And I believe that it can not fall to such a value at least because it is interesting to investors. I think we should just wait a little bit, not panic.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

I do not think that Ethereum will be able to fall so low. These figures sound even to some extent insane. I think that the maximum will fall to $ 100 and will not work even more. Then it will be possible to consider the cryptocurrency industry dead
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Basically if you compare demand and the technological use of Ethereum it is certain that Ethereum will not come to and end.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Basically if you compare demand and the technological use of Ethereum it is certain that Ethereum will not come to and end.
And base on its support from the people, I doubt that ETH will come to that point.

Okay, let's say that ethereum is going to $50, so what? I bought at high price so that really means more ethereum if it goes low. This isn't only about the profit taking but the way on how you are going to accumulate more of it while its low.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

This is your observation but I am not agreed with it and ethereum downfall is not an exception, it comes down with the market and all coins are at their lows now and whenever market starts recovering, it also starts moving in the same direction. It is still above its year low and will recover with the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

It's more like speculation than a observation.
did you know that ethereum prepared ethereum 2.0 that will make a big change.
The scam ICOs doesn't affect anything with ethereum because it's a totally different project
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

I don't believe those scam project would be main reason ETH price dropping and up coming dips. Bitcoin is stable around 6000$.But there is huge possibility to drop bitcoin more. If so all altcoin will dip more and more. ETH will also dip. But I don't believe any prediction. Every time crypto surprise us.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

The current decline in Ethereum prices is not only caused by the ICO scam. Maybe what you say is part of the problem of decreasing Ethereum, but there are still big factors that cause Ethereum to fall. You don't need to scare the Ethereum holders. The increase and decrease in prices in cryptocurrencies is normal and the decline as it is now is not the first time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: