Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is Going to $50 based on what I Observed!  (Read 2273 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I think most of the scam ICOs already sold their ETH. Good projects like 0x Project are still holding. I think the lowest Ethereum price can drop is to $10 Billion market cap ($100 per ETH).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.

I was also very shocked by the very low decline in ethereum prices, my fear that all this time had happened, I was holding many Ethereum-based altcoins and the price was now falling along with the drop in ethereum prices. I don't want your predictions to be true if ethereum becomes $ 50 or even lower then the altcoins that I have will become worthless shitcoin.

Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Although I can't predict the price of Ethereum, I think it may fall to $100, because the panic effect in the market is not over yet, and many investors are still selling coins!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

ETH is dying.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Your analysis is completely true, the ICO's are the main part which are making this happen. Most of the users are dumping their tokens and thus ETH is getting trade against it and later on people put all the ETH into the BTC. Its true that ICO founders have no choice but to dum the ETH for the USD or whatever the current they have because that is how they can use the money in the real world. There is possibility that crypto currencies will go down in the time along with the ETH due to its heavy impact on others. ETH should find a way to close its sell positions otherwise soon we will see it going down to 20-50 USD range. That would be horrible to see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

a while ago i might have said down to $100 is the most possible scenario and then possibly a smaller drop after that but based on things that i have been seeing in the market and the way bag holders are still dumping their bags in panic i would say $50 and lower is now the stronger possibility.

there is an interesting article here by the way which you can also read:
https://techcrunch.com/2018/09/02/the-collapse-of-eth-is-inevitable/amp/

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

At present.The market is bleak. In particular. The project side sold the ETH. The price of ETH has dropped by 70%. I think there will be further decline. At present. The price of ETH is $100..

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

everyone is worried about ethereum and is confused about wanting to hold it or sell it. it looks like the decline is not over and ethereum hasn't reached the lowest price yet, does eth price have to be the same as price etc?
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

give 90-95% reduction from ATH, it should hover between 100-150 for a while before making a move up. Under 50 is not possible at this moment.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

You made my day, you really did! Over a hundred years ago, some guy who had read about a plane, must have said: “Oh no, this thing cannot fly. You’ve made one, but it will never be accepted by people. The first plane will be the last!”. As for me, this guy’s prediction has a lot in common with the author’s.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

I don't know what's going on in this forum, but I've seen a lot of these threads poping up lately, bunch of randoms spreading FUD about ETH.

I'm ok with people saying it could go down to $100, it's actually possible unless there's a reversal in the market, but $50 (and even lower) is pure nonsense, 2-digit figures isn't happening, people undersestimate ETH, I doubt there's people behind this coin that are willing to let ETH go down to those levels. To expect such a massive crash from one of the most popular and well-accepted cryptocurrencies in the market is bullcrap.

OP, your prediction makes no sense, it is based on pure speculation about 90% ICOs being a scam (how'd you eve come up with that number? did you make a proper research or something? You didn't, right?)...You obviously have an agenda here, I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list so I don't have to read any more nonsense from you.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

I don't see it going that far but the correction is normal for ETH now and am not expecting anything less to $100 which I think is a better bottom for it to gain momentum again.
Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

ICOs made ETH what is it now, they caused ETH to do well when ICOs were doing well, and now most them are a shadow of themselves. These scam projects collect coins of worth and dump worthless tokens with investors during public sale and in turn dump these ETH at the exchange and exit. Dropping to about $100 at the current rate is more feasible.
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

I was very shocked to see the heavy downfall of Ethereum.

Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

I don't see it going that far but the correction is normal for ETH now and am not expecting anything less to $100 which I think is a better bottom for it to gain momentum again.

This cant be called a correction any longer in my honest opinion, the drop from it's ATH of $1200 to the $600- $700 was accepted as the correction, below that is a dump like we're currently experiencing now.
Kekyr

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

In my opinion i will be great opportunity to buy eth and then hodl it and I still believe in it.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

You are right but according to me Ethereum will not go to $50, it can go down more than more $100 and that will be a very good chance to buy Ethereum on this price.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

Oh come on, everything is down what do you expect guys? moon during bear season? Maybe we should start panicking when everything is up and Eth is left behind. Making conclusion this time are completely nonsense, ETH is one of the most useful coin in the space and I'm pretty sure it will have a good future.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Really I never thought that the ETH may fall down below $200. But it happened. This is really bad and so scary. After reaching almost $1500 level what has happened to ETH now. I don't think that the ETH will go down until it reaches the $50 level. But who knows.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: