Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To invest or help with marketing?  (Read 1404 times)
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

I personally do both of what you mentioned, that is investing and also helping the marketing phase through the bounty campaign.
It's just like killing 2 birds with 1 stone Cheesy
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

When you become an investor, you put your money at risk but the return is good. You also get treated nicely by the team because of course, they owe you in a way. If you decided to do bounties, you don't risk your money; only your time. The catch is, you'll get treated like a dog by the team since in their mind, you given free money.

Your time is not worth the money? I consider participating in a bounty campaign the same investment. Only you invest your free time, your knowledge and skills. This is often more expensive than money.

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

investment or marketing in this respect is the bounty both have considerable influence. without the bounty, of course, ICO project will not be known to all people because there is no marketing and even investors won't find out that project. investors also work even without the bounty will not be there. both complement each other and are incorporated in both or one of them simply be a good thing to do.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

I think that for many users of this forum, these concepts are inextricably linked. But if for a year I can participate,for example, in 100 bounty campaigns, and I can invest only in 2-3 (provided that I can get into the white list). This proportion is due to the fact that the top ICO for the year is very small and many of them do not have a bounty campaign.

When ICO are no longer known, only a few people know. This forum is very necessary for many people, they can be trade people to learn chart analysis, or come here to share their personal knowledge, ...
What Are you talking about? How does your answer relate to my post?
As for the usefulness of the forum, unfortunately its usefulness decreases with each passing day because of the large number of messages that do not carry any useful information.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

I personally do both of what you mentioned, that is investing and also helping the marketing phase through the bounty campaign.
It's just like killing 2 birds with 1 stone Cheesy

Smart answer, like you said I am too doing the same investing and doing marketing in bounty campaigns well it's not so risky as you are not investing your money in bounties and you are rewarded with tokens. But investing in our risk is like a nail biting you have to wait patiently for you need a good return.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

The reason for doing something is definitely because we want to get results, right?
It's not about "what exactly do we prefer to invest or participate in a bounty" but we are participating in a bounty to get rewards then we can invest them and earn more money.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

If you are a newbie it is better to do some bounties and learn before investing. It is recommended to start investing with smaller amounts and to diversify your investment to minimize the risk.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

In my case, I would probably prefer to invest either on ICO's or alts and at the same time participate in bounty campaign as my additional way of earning profit. Marketing is not my forte and just leave it to the right people who has competency in doing the job. What matter's most is that when you invest on a particular coin, your investment could contribute to the coin's market value wherein if the demand is high, definitely the market value tends to rise.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

Basically, when you spend your time doing stuffs like endorsing and advertising a campaign, it is the same a little bit to investing since you invest your time and effort in it. Another practical way is to do bounty hunting and joining campaigns which help the ICOS gain success.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

Do both.
Participating in beauty and investing in ICO or altcoins give me profits. And I'm also still able to do both very well. So, why should I choose only one? Participation in bounty allows me to get some bonus or rewards from my work. Then, the rewards are able to be sued for investment.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Up to you if you really wanted to invest but i guess you should be more optimistic of the status of the whole marketcap. There's a risk always on investing but if you have proper knowledge to pick a good coin then probably your in the right track. Joining bounty programs to help them market there product is really good but also there's a risk on it and price of token sale is very unpredictable coz the movement of bitcoin is volatile.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Do both.
Participating in beauty and investing in ICO or altcoins give me profits. And I'm also still able to do both very well. So, why should I choose only one? Participation in bounty allows me to get some bonus or rewards from my work. Then, the rewards are able to be sued for investment.
It seems to me that it is better to bypass a greater range of opportunities for earning with the help of cryptocurrency. In one project, you can invest your money, and in another project you can participate in the bounty company.

]
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

When you become an investor, you put your money at risk but the return is good. You also get treated nicely by the team because of course, they owe you in a way. If you decided to do bounties, you don't risk your money; only your time. The catch is, you'll get treated like a dog by the team since in their mind, you given free money.

So if the bounty hunters are paying their coin, and after a while. How do the people in the project team know who is the investor and where is the bounty hunter?
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

Knowledge is the most important thing, so be sure to start with learning how to analyze your investment (for example, the ICO project). When you analyze the project thoroughly and you are sure that it has a very good chance of success, then you can risk the investment - buy its tokens during ICO, and if you also have time and desire, you can also take part in bounty campaign and get additional tokens.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

I like to invest than doing marketing. I have gotten a great interest to invest in cryptocurrency coins than to market the coins. One might get cheated after the whole campaign has ended.  
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

It is possible to invest but it is possible and to advance advertizing of cryptocurrency. It is a good way to help development of cryptocurrency.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

It is not possible to earn big money without risk. Those who are afraid to take risks can carry their money to the bank at 1% per annum.

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

Take part in the bounty or invest or both all the decisions depends on us only. If we have the time to give the project on the daily basis then take part in bounty good option and if we can't give time then just invest. For both options, only those can go who work for the full time in crypto. Who just work in part-time for them it's really hard to do bounty work plus their own work.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

It is possible to invest but it is possible and to advance advertizing of cryptocurrency. It is a good way to help development of cryptocurrency.
Good to invest and at the same time helping to introduce crypto to others. Though, it is not force to do so at least you are kind of help for the growth of cryptocurrency.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

We are currently developing crypto  a digital form of currency. Thus, it needs more support from the community for spreading as we came into more on advertising rather than of investing. That's is why,  they conducting Bounty campaigns in order to promote their product so investors will get interest with them

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███