Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:36:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To invest or help with marketing?  (Read 1404 times)
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
Doing both would ofcourse be more profitable but not all people on this forum can affor investing so the tendency is that they are more likely to only participate on promoting projects from joining bounty programs. Investing at this moment is also a challenge for investors due to the negative market situation which reflects on the outcome of many projects this year. Being patient therefore is a must.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

Six months ago I was engaged in investing, because the market was good, and we could make money, but today there is no point in this, because the coins are worth less after entering the exchange. so now it's better to do generosity
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

most people in this forum, especially in this section are bounty hunters so you will hear answers only from them. Investors are in different subforums.
Yeah, at least it is not everyone that will have the money or ready cash to be able to invest in a project as the case may be. One thing with promoting a campaign is that you share both in the success and the failure of the ICO, but for a good project at least, the chances of success is something that comes to play.

However you want to do it as a person, whether you want to invest directly with what you have or you want to be involved in campaigns absolutely will depend on your pocket as an individual, but for what it is worth, if you manage to be a part of something good, you will enjoy the benefit in the long term as a bounty hunter.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

Six months ago I was engaged in investing, because the market was good, and we could make money, but today there is no point in this, because the coins are worth less after entering the exchange. so now it's better to do generosity
Almost all the ICO, dumps after the exchange listing and I have to agreed on this one that investing right now is quiet not good. I'm also an investor of the ICO,
until now of course but I play more safe now compare before that almost all the project really hit its peak.

Being part of the marketing (Bounty Campaign) of any ICO is a good choice, because you can earn more than what investors have but you just need to pick good project and have more patience.

It is not possible to earn big money without risk. Those who are afraid to take risks can carry their money to the bank at 1% per annum.
Risk is there but the potential to earn more is higher compare to its risk. We should really not be afraid to take risk, invest on the project you believe and earn more. Smiley
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

You can do both if you have capital. If you don't have any. I would recommend that you join bounties so that you can earn money without investing. Although bounties takes a while before getting paid, it is rewarding especially if you have a high rank. My only suggestion is that you check the bounty that you will bw joining since a lot of scam ICO's are happening and it's getting difficult to know of its legir or not.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

Bounty campaigns are long term investment of your time that can bring fruits in future and trading it is a possibility to make money now, that why I do both.

dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

I use both strategies. The first step was investing, I admit now that my investments have lost a lot in value, but I don't worry, everything shall soon change. I am involved in a bounty campaigns, but so far nothing earned, too little time has passed, I will continue to develop in this direction. When the market starts to recover I expect a return on investment and the bounty of the campaign will have to transfer me my rewards.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Of course, investing in a project you don't need to do additional work and spend time as it happens in the bounty campaign. But investment has its risk. For example, scam projects. Although the same risks exist in bounty campaigns. But if you correctly approach the choice of the project, then these risks don't threaten you. As for me I do both.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
nice thought! i think it depends on conditions one is facing: enough money makes it posiible to invest and a need to get some leads to participating in bounty. but a crossbreed is the best, i guess

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

I think you will get both. When you get good bounty , you will can earning more money and get knowledge  too. In this case  when you will try to hold some of the tokens you got but when you see prices are down you may tend to buy the coins that is more stable and are going to make you profit. so, I think you should do both.
It even depends on each individual. Most of the time, it is either you have the money to invest for the long term, or you have the resources to earn the investment for the long term, whichever one comes, the ball is always going to be in everyone's court.

Helping with marketing via bounty is what a lot of people have been doing already and they are being part of a growing community for the long term, which I believe that whoever does not have the funds to invest should be taking advantage of. Even sometimes, those who have funds to invest still participate in some bounty signature campaigns to earn more.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

Investing in a potential market and earning more opportunities to get rich is also the best way to do it nowadays. Along with it, participating in Bounty campaigns contributes to understanding the nature as well as promoting the market. Advertising and marketing is a good way for you and the crypto market.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

Actually i want to help icos about marketing issue. Because i dont have too much money . so i can not invest money in crypto but i am trying to do my best about marketing side.
You know marketing is really important for icos and they know that. So they are giving us tokens Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

The choice of investing or participating in marketing depends on individuals. Some people do not have the time or consider it big stress marketing others product rather they choose to invest.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

I think that most of the people who participate in bounty companies have invested in any cryptocurrency in one way or another. I prefer to combine, although now before the growth of the market I'm not going to invest in any coin.

Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

It appears in my experience that it's easier to avoid a larger selection of possibilities with regard to generating by using cryptocurrency. In a single task, you are able to commit your hard earned money, as well as within an additional task you are able to take part in the actual resources organization.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

if you are able to follow both, of course, it is better and if I personally just follow the promotion it might be for the future if I have more funds I have just jumped in investment too yes even though for now in my opinion if participating in investment has a big risk due to market conditions less profitable.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

maybe at this time with conditions such as the current investment by holding and holding may be a little safer because many ico bounty who only get fraud my advice we must be able to see all the opportunities that we will get in investing
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

It really depends on your current status and skills. If you're good different stuff like the stuff needed in several bounty campaigns such as video creation and editing, blogging, and writing articles, then it would be good to join there. But, if you're not into it, then you may do investment. But still you need skills and patience here.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

I am not sure it is a good time to invest in the project or help with marketing since all of the projects hardly to continue the progress because of the market still not increase to the higher price. We need to calm down for a while and only watching of the market, so we know what we need to do. But if you want to help the project by invest with them, then you can go right now before it's too late. And if you have skills to help with marketing, then you can contact the dev and the team so you can give your help to them.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

When the two are certainly capable of getting better. because the investment without the marketing will be bad and marketing without investment, there is also no results. but in this stage or beginners would be better when entered into marketing for while raising capital and analyze learning to invest in ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: