Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:13:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To invest or help with marketing?  (Read 1404 times)
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

It is better for me to do both, in my experience if you find something good enough for you to invest in then you should never waste that chance. After I invest, I also do the bounty to make sure that I am actually prepared for more profit, sometimes just investing can not get you the number of coins that you would like to have so marketing helps to top it up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Because the current circumstances of the whole market is both doing risky, because the return of investment is decreased. This is about the whole market, I hope that we see a recovery.

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

I think helping out in marketing and making bounty campaign are just the same. But for me, I prefer to do both of them. I love helping others and doing bounty campaigns, especially when I love the project. And if I have spare money, I would like to invest a little, to show my support to the project.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

I prefer to do bounty, because I like to earn some tokens of perspective projects. Moreover, investing in ICOs isn't so profitable as a year ago, thats why I think the best strategy at the moment is to take part in bounties.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
In general, you can combine and engage in investment and participate in bounty campaigns. But this year is not very successful in terms of making a profit and you need to be extremely careful when you invest in ICO projects. At the moment it is better to participate in the bounty campaigns, since you practically do not risk.

Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

I prefer to do both especially if it's a project I believe in, I love Exchange projects especially one that shares revenue with it's users, just like the signature am wearing.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

Participation in a campaign bounty helps to acquire a small capital, and trading (if it is successful) will help increase your earnings.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

Everyone has their own perspective. And according to my experience, I do both the things if I see the potential in the project. Otherwise, I play safe by doing the bounty campaigns. Most of the time bounties can help you to generate a good amount of profit.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

I choose marketing for ico instead of venturing into the current ico project, there are too many projects so I'm not sure all of them are real projects, so the best way is to market Advertising to receive bonuses.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

I think you will get both. When you get good bounty , you will can earning more money and get knowledge  too. In this case  when you will try to hold some of the tokens you got but when you see prices are down you may tend to buy the coins that is more stable and are going to make you profit. so, I think you should do both.
It even depends on each individual. Most of the time, it is either you have the money to invest for the long term, or you have the resources to earn the investment for the long term, whichever one comes, the ball is always going to be in everyone's court.

Helping with marketing via bounty is what a lot of people have been doing already and they are being part of a growing community for the long term, which I believe that whoever does not have the funds to invest should be taking advantage of. Even sometimes, those who have funds to invest still participate in some bounty signature campaigns to earn more.
the investment itself is indeed very capable to assist the development of Cryptocurrency in improving its development into a major coin. so with the presence of the development investment enthusiasts will increase more profit Cryptocurrency.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

If you have the capacity to do both, the money to invest and the ability to do bounties then why not do both of it? That is the problem here in the industry, we are just only focusing on one task where in fact we can do both of it! Smiley
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

First of all, I will help and promote my optimistic ICO project. When the time is right, I will make an investment.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

I am doing both of them. I am trying to take part in a lot of bounty programmes but as well I am always searching for new and perspective projects. I think some of great ICOs aren't still live because of the market conditions.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

Now is the time that many projects are difficult to build even Soft Cap, so in order for your investment to pay off you need to be the most active member of the community and help the team talk about the benefits of the project in which you invested. Without a strong community, the value of any project is not as high as those of projects that have a strong community.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Bounty campaign does not guarantee that the project will be successful. I try to choose good and promising projects for participation in the bounty and invest my money in their ICO, it motivates me to work efficiently and increases the chance that the project will be successful. If every member of the community invests even a small amount, this will greatly increase the value of the project.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Now is the time that many projects are difficult to build even Soft Cap, so in order for your investment to pay off you need to be the most active member of the community and help the team talk about the benefits of the project in which you invested. Without a strong community, the value of any project is not as high as those of projects that have a strong community.
Now is the time that investors are very worried about their money, because during the big fall they have lost much of their capital and therefore they choose very carefully the projects where to invest or just wait for better times.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

maybe most people prefer to help marketing an ICO project compared to investment. because if we participate in investment then we have to prepare more funds and I think after successfully helping market the project and get more results then they are just trying to participate in investing in order to develop their funds.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

These two strategies should be used together to increase profits. Their participation in the bounty campaigns, you will not make a lot of money, but rather money in their free time and the money to invest in the cryptocurrency or to leave tokens. Thereby, you increase your initial investment without investing free money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

When you invest that is when you are in control of your investment,  when you only participate in bounties,  you are not guarantee any earnings.  Many bounty hunter this year in cryptocurrency have had none or so little to show for their time investment doing bounty!

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

in the result, I would rather through marketing or bounty in this regard. certainly because get paid coins without having to spend capital. but when it encountered the ICO is indeed nice to follow then participated in the investment and enter in the field of marketing is worth to do. certainly from both of these things can bring in profit from just running on one of the course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: