Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran  (Read 1927 times)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.

Another great news again in crypto currency were Uzbekistan and IRan are adapting the concept system of Bitcoin. I guess and I wish here in my country will do the same things what they've did to their own territory place nation. Though, we already have an exchange here to convert our Bitcoin into our money but not enough I think to make our fellow citizens will also believe for what we are believing here in this industry.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
Seems like the so called backward countries are more open to new idea. We might see power shift in near future!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

in my opinion this is good news, moreover this is included in several fields such as industry and mining, so in my opinion there should be more countries to accept BTC as a legal payment even though it might take a long time, but this is good news .
Kertmu

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

These are good signs not only for Bitcoin but also for the entire crypto currency market, since legalization makes crypto more accessible for purchase and everyday circulation. Smiley
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

finally, a great news. This will be nice especially for those people who lives in both country. I hope they can easily learn how to invest and manage their own bitcoins. This will be nice because we can see that bitcoin is improving and recovering. It will help their economy to rise. The number of bitcoin investors will increase.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Another great news is coming! As a part of community that have trust in bitcoin, i'm really happy that the amount of country that legalize and accepting bitcoin is increasing day by day, because it will be good for the bitcoin itself. And i hope there will be more country that will accepting and legalizing bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

It seems their governments figuring out cryptocurrencies importance for their economy! Great for the crypto market and for them.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Gradually the blockchain technology and bitcoin is being accepted in seveeral countries. With time bitcoin will be accepted all over the globe so that the long envisioned dream of using bitcoin as a mode of payment will be realized soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

This news is good enough and can inspire other countries and follow in their footsteps.
I think this development will eventually have an impact on a better future.
DimBug

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Uzbekistan standing in side with cryptocurency andd the accept crypto exchange as industries. And miner will be get a trustable space for mining which mmonitored by government IT sector.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

Nations are changing accepting modern model. Only a few country accepting the validity of Bitcoin and rest of the nations not. As Iran Uzbekistan accepting it, rest of the nations should accept it for their best. It is sure that gradually, the whole world will use Bitcoin.
SwampRose

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

This is the latest hot news that bitcoin is being legalized in Uzbekistan. The republic of Uzbekistan just not legalized it they also have taken some official government steps which is too good.
NuttyOracle

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

The republic of Uzbekistan have taken some measures the government along with some private companies have decided to educate the students about cryptocurrency by offering courses in various universities. They are planning to start big project of their own.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

This is a good news. That Uzbekistan and Iran bitcoin can use. I think bitcoin's economics will be better developed. There are more countries like those in interest in bitcoin.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

Isn't just surprising to us where other countries will get interested in cryptocurrency. May there interest will give a huge impact into the community and have a full support into it and not just a simple legalization. We aim for the wide used of crypto and spread into different areas, and people will appreciate it's usefulness.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

it will help the economy grow there and is expected to be quickly approved and I hope we together look for a very good bounty and can get expensive tokens.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

Positive news for the development of crypto currencies and does not rule out the possibility that in the future crypto currencies will be accepted by all countries and certainly become the prevailing and official currency
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

Very nice news soon it will legalize too in other countries and it will become legal in the whole world and so many people spreading bitcoin in the future so its possible this will happen to other countries.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

In 2018, cryptocurrencies will be legalized in a variety of countries. Next in turn is Russia, Ukraine and many other countries. Japan, South Korea and many other developed countries have long done it.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

I think it is nice to know that bitcoin is legalized in uzbekistan and iran because that will be the start of everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: