Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich new altcoin's worth investing now?  (Read 340 times)
RudeSlider

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Google can help you to know the correct information. I think search in Google and its give you the exact information. Keep touch with internet and see the update. I am doing it regularly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

Datablockchain is a unique platform. I really find that these wonderful project would live forever. read about them at your convenience. Main-sale is ongoing and the only place to buy DBC Token is at the official website.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:34:23 PM

Recently I have been trying to pay much attention to https://nexty.io and the EOS blockchain projects, both investment portals are very lucrative,especially the EOS blockchain which according to the project whitepaper is capable of processing millions of transactions per second.
Wow, millions transactions per seconds. I would like to check the project itself so that I can have time to study how this will make investors and traders earn and learn the technology. However, the risks in many projects are still there so extra care for high risk investors.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:35:37 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:48:44 AM by Clark05

For now I don't think if they have new coins that who are potential but you can try to do research and ask expert trader to avoid getting to invest to new coin who are not worth it. But for sure they have some new coins that good to invest your money and chance to grow in the future. Invest wisely because it's hard to earn money but easy to lose it if you move wrong . Always think what is possible to happen.
CrownKit

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:37:12 PM

Google can assist you to know the proper data. I think look in Google and its provide you the precise data. Keep touch with web and see the upgrade. I am doing it frequently
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

No other than eth and btc, right now the market is in bad situation affecting the prices of all currency good level. Btc and eth are both struggling in price. Best time to buy now, if you here so long you might be use the opportunity to hold eth because as we can see the price is drop 200$ worth of money. Big loss ,but buying at the same point will gain after all
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

Wagerr (WGR) is a great altcoin to invest in.  It is making history with the release of their sports betting on the blockchain platform.  First bets are this weekend on the Canelo vs GGG 2 fight.  Give it a try!
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:56 AM

Altcoins from tops certainly have already recommended themselves, and with them u have less investing risks, but less %gains in growth. I'm more interested in new crypto coins, able to give significant profit's in market growth. Please, provide your opinion & argument it.

I now highlight 4 very promising projects in my opinion:

mark.space - 3d / vr world for doing business, creating 3d social spaces and not only. We all know that 3d-vr is an extremely promising current, and if it is an entire ecosystem on the blockchain, it is even more attractive. Token is now trading at an outrageously low price - several times less than the price of ico. Soon the launch of the main network.

nebula.ai is a platform for creating and developing AI applications. First AI blockchain, a unique mining algorithm and all that stuff. It is worth to take a closer look at this project, and you will see its potential. The launch of the main network is scheduled for September 28.

usechain - perhaps, one of the future leaders in the blockchain industry. The project creates an ultra-reliable, secure, identity blockchain. To take possession of the address on this blockchain you will need to undergo an identification procedure, so you know that every address is a unique person and creates a high confidence in this blockchain. Interactions on that blockchain based on the zero-knowledge-proof; transactions are transparent and have high-trust status, while maintaining complete confidentiality of your data. No one will be able to seize your personal data without your consent. Just imagine the possibilities of this blockchain: e-commerce, loans, insurance, sharing economy - the mainstream.

soar - the project creates the world's first global map with an unprecedented level of detail (super map). owners of drones around the world will be able to create and share their drone content with the help of this blockchain for rewards. it can be seen that the team has approached the project very seriously - it is only necessary to look at the whitepaper of the project and everything will become clear. I'm going to buy drone, guys. )

And what projects are interesting to you and which ones should you pay attention to?

Right now I am able to see VET as the best crypto to invest . I am able to see it in rank 10 @ coinmarketcap as well since time will come more people will acquire VET since it is profitable for just holding it and gain VETHOR token .
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

I just checked a new coin REspawn.   Its a Dash fork with reduced emmition. 

The most interesting aspect is that the coin has a real Partnership -Electronic Journey -

"A a constantly growing SoundCloud channel which provides promotion, and account management services for aspiring musical artists.
From now Electronic Journey is accepting RPWN coins as a payment!"

Check it now:
https://respawn.bjammerboy.io/6058/4480548

Clarf
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

Altcoins from tops certainly have already recommended themselves, and with them u have less investing risks, but less %gains in growth. I'm more interested in new crypto coins, able to give significant profit's in market growth. Please, provide your opinion & argument it.

I now highlight 4 very promising projects in my opinion:

mark.space - 3d / vr world for doing business, creating 3d social spaces and not only. We all know that 3d-vr is an extremely promising current, and if it is an entire ecosystem on the blockchain, it is even more attractive. Token is now trading at an outrageously low price - several times less than the price of ico. Soon the launch of the main network.

nebula.ai is a platform for creating and developing AI applications. First AI blockchain, a unique mining algorithm and all that stuff. It is worth to take a closer look at this project, and you will see its potential. The launch of the main network is scheduled for September 28.

usechain - perhaps, one of the future leaders in the blockchain industry. The project creates an ultra-reliable, secure, identity blockchain. To take possession of the address on this blockchain you will need to undergo an identification procedure, so you know that every address is a unique person and creates a high confidence in this blockchain. Interactions on that blockchain based on the zero-knowledge-proof; transactions are transparent and have high-trust status, while maintaining complete confidentiality of your data. No one will be able to seize your personal data without your consent. Just imagine the possibilities of this blockchain: e-commerce, loans, insurance, sharing economy - the mainstream.

soar - the project creates the world's first global map with an unprecedented level of detail (super map). owners of drones around the world will be able to create and share their drone content with the help of this blockchain for rewards. it can be seen that the team has approached the project very seriously - it is only necessary to look at the whitepaper of the project and everything will become clear. I'm going to buy drone, guys. )

And what projects are interesting to you and which ones should you pay attention to?
I think you need to look at bch coins, because it's enough profit for now, playing shortterm is enough to benefit you. try checking coinmarketcap and see bch, maybe you will be interested. I hope this info helps you, good luck
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

i will pick cheap altcoin and still undervalued like storiqa, pundi x, and stellar, those coin have potentially grow in the future, i hope bull market start in this month.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

There is a lot of altcoins that has a potential to pump this year, it is good to invest Futurax it has a
$0.000353 USD, 51.18% price right now. I bought FTXT for 0.01 and I hope that will hype this coming months when their ICO ends. I also like TRX, MCB, TOTO, Vikky, Vanig, Cardano, Tron, IOTA and Dash and all of the coins are already listed on coinmarketcap just update everyday if the price of your holdings are in pump.
Demonster

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

Recently I read a article and there writter predict that bitcoin will be lost and then ethereum will be go ahead. I don't want to say that he is right but it's not unusual for me that ethereum is atcoin which is the best.
Vikingkong

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

If anyone want to have some discuss about altcoin then I prefer only ethereum because it's the king of altcoin and it's the most promising crypto in crypto world.
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

For me all this project are innovative and useful but I think usechain is the most usable and best project from the other it makes the transactions easier and secure data we are getting many advantages from it.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

The new altcoin has always attracted the attention and investment of many people. Altcoins have always been improved and brought better features than previous generations. You can invest if you want to try your luck.
LadyLeah

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

Today there are very few projects that really would like to invest money to earn later, but I still think that you need to look at the tachain project, maybe you'll like it, I'm not forcing you, I just propose to read it.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

I don't really follow small coins other than ICOs so no idea on that. ETH looks like a great price now though, worth a gamble at just $200.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Try to study MOZO token, this is a good token that can really go higher in the future.
This project expected to be use by 38,000 committed stores to use Mozotoken, this is really big. This token is already listed in some exchanges a week after its ICO. This can be a hidden gem in this market, its quiet new in cryptomarket and the price are below the ICO price which mean a good time to invest for this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: