Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to buy!  (Read 33708 times)
EventChainNews

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

Don't invest in this time if you don't want to lose your money. That is my suggestion.
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

One way or another, you need to take risks, because only in this way from time to time can we make big profits!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

You are right if now is the perfect time to buy and will get a lot of profit if we hold because ETH is now a very cheap price, but it is a lot of concern for everyone and many think that ETH will die

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

It is true that most coins are very cheap currently but buying at this bear market is very risky and requires a lot of caution before you invest into the wrong coins.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Yes, extraordinary research is needed if you want to invest at this time, because the market is still in a decline zone, so always be careful if you want to make Bitcoin Investments. I personally will wait for the price of Bitcoin until next year, if the price for next year declines, then I will buy at that price if the price continues to decline.

cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Yes it is the time for investing in crypto because year end....many people are going to dump now and it will help you investors to buy more coins at low price...and bitcoin also has low price about 3000$ only...
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

I definitely agree with you. This is really the time to buy while the prices are so slow. If we want to become rich before the Bullrun occur. Just be careful on choosing the coins to buy. We may study first the market and their ICO performances.

This is a good time to start gradually buying at the price that we see fit. There are many people who think ETH price at $ 300 is appropriate and they buy it. But now it's just over $ 80, but as long as we still believe that ETH or any investment is accurate, it still has the opportunity to succeed.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

I agree with your statement that this is the time to buy Etherum at a very low price. I am sure that by buying eth now, then surely the front knows will get a lot of benefits.

Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

It is not time for nothing for me, how you are thinking this, maybe 1 week later we will drop to 2500 dollar for btc so why I take a big risk like this? I think nobody should write these things because people can be affected from this.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

I agree with your statement that this is the time to buy Etherum at a very low price. I am sure that by buying eth now, then surely the front knows will get a lot of benefits.
this the lowest price for ethereum at this year.and maybe till end of year we will lower price again.so wait till end of year before decided buying all cryptocurrency.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

I have already bought all I could during time. If I were buoyant financially speaking, I would have opted to buy more ether, EOS, tron, bnb, neo and spectre (sxdt, sxut). Pundix is another quality coin to buy as well! The current market condition is rare opportunity to buy cheap!

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

I definitely agree with you. This is really the time to buy while the prices are so slow. If we want to become rich before the Bullrun occur. Just be careful on choosing the coins to buy. We may study first the market and their ICO performances.

I agree with you and point out that BTC and ETh are the right match, maybe when Bullruns are the strongest, and you are rich if you know how to buy them. Buy time is now, so you take action Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

As I said earlier. Do not buy coins now. The price is still falling. We will be able to buy coins at any time at a good price. What is better to buy ETH for $ 15 or $ 80. You yourself know the answer. Watch the market.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

This was published September but now it gone so bloody so still recommended to buy tons of crypto no matter what you like everything is on sale . Take the opportunity to buy when its cheap .  Wink
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

I am not sure about that now. I think the best approach would be:
1. To find some promising coins (like DACC)
2. Wait for some signs of market recovery
3. Buy coins during the start of market grows
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

As I said earlier. Do not buy coins now. The price is still falling. We will be able to buy coins at any time at a good price. What is better to buy ETH for $ 15 or $ 80. You yourself know the answer. Watch the market.
I fully agree, no need to enter into long trades now, it is better to lose 10% of profit than 10% of losses, I think the prices will still be reduced and it is better to wait for the market to give signs of a reversal!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

I will be very surprised if bitcoin will grow from this point. I wait for one more small wave down. 3k or a bit lower will be the awesome price for the reversal
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

I will be very surprised if bitcoin will grow from this point. I wait for one more small wave down. 3k or a bit lower will be the awesome price for the reversal

What about Ethereum, I am not sure. May be it will increase in price, but I would my preference to the Bitcoin more. I believe in its rising more. But I think that this period is suitable for those who are going to buy.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Market is very down at the moment & not suitable for selling coin, but very much suitable for buying coins from this dip.
If you buy some coins from this dip than you will be able to make profit when market recover & we can hope that from this bottom market will re bounce.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Well we know that the prices of the market is very low but still if you did you own research and know what coins to buy you can gain profits on it and also we can be expecying bull run any time soon so we wait for  it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: