Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:39:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to buy!  (Read 33711 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has returned to $4,000. This is very good news. Investors should buy coins quickly, otherwise the time to miss the cryptocurrency will drop again, and the chances of making money are usually very short.
Such moments have already been above the roof , and the price always falls to those levels when it was once , so I think there is no need to hurry, it is better to wait for lower levels than 4000.
mapofgordious

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

I will be very surprised if bitcoin will grow from this point. I wait for one more small wave down. 3k or a bit lower will be the awesome price for the reversal
You will lose a good opportunity to buy at lower price if you not bought Bitcoin now as now the price is rising and it will now not drop any more. The bull run is now started and it will continue with this slow motion for some days and then a faster speed will start.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

I think you can wait little more, we must be sure we passed the bottom and if this is okey, we can do investment but I don't think we are in dip still and we can see new dump waves so I prefer to wait more at these days.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

I think last 2 weeks was a good time to accumulate as this week would have yielded a good profit if you are in for a short term.
Good gains so far with eth at around $90 and this week around $105-$110 range.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

I agree just spend our money now and buy big coin like ethereum, just be patience untill the next year and you will gain more than 5 times.. If you believe with that project you can all in, Big Risk -> Big Reward.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

I think this mndset have been instilled for the newbies in the market. Buy when there's blood. That it's supposed to go into reversal soon enough. But we have to consider that no one know when is the bottom and when it the time that the market is about to recover so how will you know? You don't just choose how can you approach the situation whether fundamentatlly or technically. You don't care about the bottom in fundamentals but the real value of the stock and the price if it's cheap or not for you and technically the reversal or shorting.

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

Many are worried, they are affected buy FUD's and HYPES, they sell their tokens despite of the positive implication that these market implies. It is the right time to invest, store and keep tokens for much profit in the future.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

I think the crypto bloodbath will disappear just after about two weeks with the beginning of new year 2019. The year of 2018 is and was not good for cryptocurrency with all coins declining dramatically in prices. The year 2018 is also considered to be the year of regulations. So you can buy coins now.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

I think it is time to go back to the stock exchange because it has begun to enter a positive and safe movement for trading or investing, I think it's time to welcome 2019
Well, at the moment, of course there is little positive news about the crypto currency , I think it is still worth being out of the market , I think we can enter the market at a better price than now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

I think last 2 weeks was a good time to accumulate as this week would have yielded a good profit if you are in for a short term.

today the price was 150 dollars. but I think that soon we will go back to the level of $ 100. we can't stay on this level. people will start selling
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

I think that you need to buy very carefully and try to diversify the risk by investing in any projects that have just been exchanged!
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

today the price was 150 dollars. but I think that soon we will go back to the level of $ 100. we can't stay on this level. people will start selling
Perhaps everything will continue, growth will continue, and we will see a price of $ 200 closer to the New Year, and maybe there will be a fall.

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

Going back to this post, it proves us that the price can still go down even if we thought that its at its lowest. Same thing can happen on Ethereum and I would like to warn everyone to be very careful and make sure that you have a backup plan in case that everything goes bad. It is very important things even if we are certain that the plan is settled.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Yes I agree. THere is no better time than NOW. The prices are just to cheap and its feels like a super sale of alternate coins. Please be advised that the sale will have an ending so make sure to be part of it and buy as much as you can. This is easy money for those people who has the ability to hodl for a long time and it can be an opportunity for those who wants to earn on short term trade.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

According to TA, there is still a strong movement ahead, so I think that now is actually the right time to buy . But we all know that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and what may be different from what the TA draws
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

Going back to this post, it proves us that the price can still go down even if we thought that its at its lowest. Same thing can happen on Ethereum and I would like to warn everyone to be very careful and make sure that you have a backup plan in case that everything goes bad. It is very important things even if we are certain that the plan is settled.
You are right. We cannot confirm whether this is a bottom or not. Prices still have the possibility to go down, therefore we must be careful, price movements are very extreme. Do not get stuck and even become a loss.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

Well, i think there are people who would want to invest in some of these good coins and would not want to miss it, but are financially incapacitated. So they are left with no option than to just watch and see how the market grows as well as the related recovery.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

At very low prices is a good time to start investing because we can buy a few coins at a cheap price. But, before doing it, I think we need to observe some of the coins we will buy before deciding to invest in it. Because we prepare ourselves for profit on the day to come and you must be prepared for the risks.
De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:59:53 AM

In my opinion now really a good time to invest in crypto. If you want to be successful you should be risky. Sure, in this realm investor must check every detail very carefully, because there are a lot of scam projects. As for me if BTC price reaches 2k$, it will be a sign for me to buy and wait. 
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:27:38 AM

The reason I am very willing to buy crypto in a bear market is that they are cheaper, I can get more crypto with less investment, and it is easier to get more profit when the price goes up.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: