Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to buy!  (Read 33708 times)
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:13:41 PM

"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

This can be the best time to buy potential coins at cheap price but what worry me is there is still a possibility that a bigger plunge will follow, the crypto market is still not recovered from its damage.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:47:16 PM

I see the market is very cheap for eth prices now, it might be very good to buy it now, even though later the price will be even cheaper, we have to buy it again, eth potential coins in my personal opinion, so investing in eth is my choice

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:47:56 PM

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

This can be the best time to buy potential coins at cheap price but what worry me is there is still a possibility that a bigger plunge will follow, the crypto market is still not recovered from its damage.
I agree that the current market situation still does not guarantee buying the best 10 coins when the price is cheap and will get you to a higher price while Crypto experiences difficult times. The possibility of large or small coins for the upper market is large, but this case requires careful consideration, trust yourself not to be easily influenced by others.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:37:59 PM

And now ETH cost ~100 dollars...  Sad
But I agree that time to buy in September was much better than in January 2018  Grin
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:43:05 PM

You need to be a prophet to understand when to buy coins at a bargain price, but if you are determined to buy coins, immediately get ready to have to wait very long for the price of coins to rise.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:35:30 PM

We don't know when to buy it.Because maybe its price will get lower after we buy it.We don’t want to help others buy especially when it’s in a bear market.Because you can't know the future trend.
maybe this is the right time because the price is low but in the future he doesn't know it will improve or not. we try to take advantage of this moment well, good luck coming soon. because in the future no one knows what will happen and what will happen. try to do anything for the best hope good things happen quickly.
basically we have to buy coins when the price is cheap, and now the price of coins is still in a downturn, we have to take advantage of this opportunity to buy potential coins, it's true we don't know what will happen in the future, we don't know whether prices will improve or on the contrary, but in investing we must dare to speculate
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:48:57 PM

I agree that during the crisis moment in cryptos it is advisable to buy coins with full of potential but the problem when greediness strikes to someone, will totally put his investment into danger position. Because greediness will teach someone to become fool and not aware what possibly comes behind the present moment.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:59:41 PM

You need to be a prophet to understand when to buy coins at a bargain price, but if you are determined to buy coins, immediately get ready to have to wait very long for the price of coins to rise.
it's very difficult indeed to be able to analyze and predict price increases and decreases so if we really have to prepare for the worst results, therefore I prefer short-term trading by taking a little profit because in my opinion it's better than wanting big results but uncertain.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:23:43 PM

although now the market conditions are red, I still analyze and look for the right time to buy some altcoins. It is not easy to analyze which coins will rise in price in market conditions like this. don't want to be in a hurry. because the price may go down again more than this, and it has repeatedly happened in crypto.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

Every down market provide opportunities for growah to buy something but buy only those coin which dont fall top much so there is better chance to grow. You also have to invest wisely and proportionaly so that if market dip more then you can invest astra money and create opportunities to earn more

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:22:20 PM

I think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market has shown everyone that the coins that will grow very much in the future will start to rise slightly from the bottom.
This begins a slow growth period.
Now is the time to buy such coins and after a period of their holding it is time to sell and make a profit.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:22:49 PM

I think that the price of btc and all other cryptocurrencies may decrease and you can wait for this moment to buy. However, now is a good time to invest.
For a long investment of course now is the best time to take some of the coins in such a market , I now would take eth EOS tron , I think they can grow well this year !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:49:25 PM

This bear market was the right time for us to buy and accumulate those coins that are cheap by now then hold. This is the only thing we can do for now, but if you have knowledge about day trade, I advise you to do it but if your not sure about it better to hold your coins. Then, wait at the right time to sell it.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:29:25 PM

Of course I myself have now bought in some money, those coins that I liked , I think the growth will certainly not be soon , but in the future they can bring me good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:41:08 PM

Yes, it's true that when prices fall and being cheap is a good time to buy coins or start investing. But, not all coins will be able to give you profit, it still requires observation and analysis of the coins you will buy, know what causes the coins to fall and whether it is still possible to recover and increase later.
dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:43:14 PM

Nevertheless, I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will ever go up. That is why we must invest in the most promising coins now.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:50:34 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is so pathetic, if you buy because the market is red everywhere, the market might keep falling far more than you expected.
Its better to invest what you can afford to loose, and there after, you might have 100% of your invest... That's crypto for you.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:58:00 PM

I think that now it is still not worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market is still bearish and Bitcoin still tends to fall below $ 3000. Invest only after the market sinks to the bottom!

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:29:28 AM

Buying anything now is not the best thing except you are buying to swing trade but if you are buying for the long term or short term, it's advisable to watch out for quick recovery news if not so keep your money as the market keeps crashing day in day out.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:41:05 AM

Also I am convinced that this is the time to buy. Reading around some chat are those who are waiting for a further dump but imo the point is not to buy the absolute minimum but in an area that allows you to bring home a decent profit. We'll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: