Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to buy!  (Read 33708 times)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:23:12 AM

No, its not time yet. One more crush again for market and wait untill bitcoin hit $2k area then you can buy as much as you can to hold. I'm just analys by the chart, ignore the news, I see that bitcoin not reach its bottom yet, so we just wait untill the day come.
Just remain you guys to using free money that you're already to lost.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:29:34 AM

Yes, buy coins when all coins bleed. And this is the right time to buy promising coins in the future. Looking for coins that have cheap and potential prices. And if the market price is pumping, of course, the benefits you get are very large. But in this investment, you have to be patient and wait until the market pumps again.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:52:12 AM

the performance of ether made me disappointed, recently. i think Bitcoin is more reliable. i will buy some bitcoin and use 20% of the funds. the remaining funds will wait for a lower price.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:57:17 AM

yes,buying at a low price is the right step, this allows you to get a big profit when the market has improved, but it depends on how many and the coins you invest as long as the coin has great potential especially with large amounts it is very profitable later.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 09:01:38 AM

I've been stocking my coins already for almost 5 months while patiently waiting for the market to recover and hoping to buy more if it will continue.

I really love buying and stocking coins once the price goes down really bad. Buying very low and selling it in the future for a good price is what I really love to happen. Wait, wait and wait for me to buy my own house&lot and a car.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:04:07 AM

This time was drawn almost 2 months,no one knows what will happen,will go quietly up,and maybe even play a correction wave down and then fly up,it's hard to take something and guess,let's just say as it will be so,we must be able to take advantage,and every man looks when he has the best case!

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 09:11:58 AM

what u thinking now? it still time to buy?
or just let it go down then we can wait when the price start to climb
just realize the price keep down and down

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:49:05 AM

No, its not time yet. One more crush again for market and wait untill bitcoin hit $2k area then you can buy as much as you can to hold. I'm just analys by the chart, ignore the news, I see that bitcoin not reach its bottom yet, so we just wait untill the day come.
Just remain you guys to using free money that you're already to lost.
Even though in my opinion this is the most basic bitcoin price, will bitcoin fall again? I think this will last at this price and still, maybe the next 2 months will start rising.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:50:34 AM

Very well said, but this statement is a fact but buying is for the courageous, the weak hands would rather sell off for fear of the unknown but those who believe in crypto would calmly get and hold bags of tokens and altcoins and then wait for the future. So it is time for more buy because bull run might start anytime soon.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:56:26 AM

As usual, time has put everything in its place. And how much confidence was in the words of TS when he wrote his message (September 2018).Crypto is only at the beginning of its formation and such chances to increase its savings as in January 2018 will still be provided to the community.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:24:55 AM

As usual, time has put everything in its place. And how much confidence was in the words of TS when he wrote his message (September 2018).Crypto is only at the beginning of its formation and such chances to increase its savings as in January 2018 will still be provided to the community.
How many times over the past year, people wrote on the forum that it's time to buy that the prices are low and will be profitable, they all made a mistake, and now there is no guarantee that they are right

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:35:37 AM

You will laugh but now is a very promising time for investing. I think that the time when cryptocurrencies will cost a lot of money all the same will come. But it will be no more than 10 years. I think that this time as a whole can be successful.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:50:44 AM

There is no doubt that the market is down, not for or by anything other than the activities of some people who want to ensure that they get a good number of coins at very cheap prices. If they can have their ways, they would want the price of btc to be below its present threshold.
Well, those who have the fund can also take advantage of this time and if you do not, i will advise you hold that your good coin.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:57:13 AM

right. because the price of coins is still low and it becomes a great opportunity for us to buy altcoins and bitcoins with a lot, because if they are made long-term, the profits that will get will certainly be promising
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:26:11 PM

You will laugh but now is a very promising time for investing. I think that the time when cryptocurrencies will cost a lot of money all the same will come. But it will be no more than 10 years. I think that this time as a whole can be successful.
Of course for long-term investment is certainly good now to invest , I think many altcoins are now well positioned for investment

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:48:36 PM

now is the right time to buy some altcoins that are experiencing price reductions. ETH experienced a drastic decline compared to prices at the beginning of January 2018. all due to bitcoin down. Buy when the market is red and sell when the market is green. very simple.
every investor has his own way and strategy in investing with bitcoin or altcoin cryptocurrencies and what is common and often done by investors is to buy cheap prices and sell them at high prices, of course, to make a profit in his investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:14:35 PM

Exactly! it is really good time to buy. yeah, with such a small market cap just each of the project seems attractive, don't you agree?
I would create good portfolio with quality coins!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

right. because the price of coins is still low and it becomes a great opportunity for us to buy altcoins and bitcoins with a lot, because if they are made long-term, the profits that will get will certainly be promising
Now it is very hard to understand which altcoins will survive after this long fall. so I would recommend just to buy bitcoin

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:25:24 PM

Exactly! it is really good time to buy. yeah, with such a small market cap just each of the project seems attractive, don't you agree?
I would create good portfolio with quality coins!
How can you understand which coins are the high quality? and how can you be sure that they will survive this year? It is a good coin, but now they are running out of money and if the bear market continues, they will simply stop to exist. Similarly, 99 percent of other altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:57:04 PM

I think that the right time has not yet come when it is necessary to start investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market is still red and Bitcoin still tends to fall below $ 3000.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: