Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:46:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to buy!  (Read 33711 times)
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:55:46 PM

still waiting, but for now the price is stable about this month, they pump then dump again, like real demand and supply and without manipulation.
but i think it will change in early Q2, just expected great news will come.
i bet on XLM,ADA, and yeah of course ETH.

You talk about expensive coins. They will certainly become more expensive, but much more can be earned on coins with a low price.

Such as - phr , toa , nix , rito , xspec , lux
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:03:08 PM

Many people say this, but in fact no one knows what will happen tomorrow, because now there is a very big chance to fail even lower than we were before. I think that now it makes sense to start talking about exactly how to start a step-by-step investment.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:04:18 PM

yes this time the market is very slow and the coins rates are very low and the market is in very critical position and there is no profit at this time for sale the coins but if you want to buy then i suggest that this is the right time to buy and get the right profit in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:43:30 PM

now is the right time to buy some altcoins that are experiencing price reductions. ETH experienced a drastic decline compared to prices at the beginning of January 2018. all due to bitcoin down. Buy when the market is red and sell when the market is green. very simple.
In general, investments with crypto currencies are buying cheap prices and selling them at high prices until investors buy at low prices, but if we have confidence, I think it's time to buy and start investing.
Pucielex

Activity: 292
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:52:52 PM

Many people say this, but in fact no one knows what will happen tomorrow, because now there is a very big chance to fail even lower than we were before. I think that now it makes sense to start talking about exactly how to start a step-by-step investment.
Maybe nobody knows what tomorrow will bring, but that's why we have to take risks to make money on it. Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:27:56 PM

I am a believer of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. It is only a matter of time before the whole world acknowledges that cryptocurrency in the internet currency and invest massively in it

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:56:18 PM

"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.
I agree we should take advantage of the current price,
We should buy more and get ready for the bull market ,
More crypto more profit invest for a long term .

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:32:20 PM

I think that buying promising coins that in the future with full recovery of the cryptocurrency market will bring good profit is now very profitable.
Coin prices have not yet grown very high, so it's time to invest in good altcoins with a future.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:53:36 PM

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

Yes yes! The old cryptocurency investment slogan. Although it may not worth for everyone but it has certainly worked for me. I once bought a coin doing - 50x from Pre ico price. I invested after doing due diligence on it and cashed out at x30 two months later

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

yes but this slogan is old.by the way i still believe that its the buy time.market is preparing to move and you can see many alts are moving fast and giving profit.

Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:14:48 PM

I have learnt to take advantage of the bearish market and so far, it has actually been favourable to me but I always made sure to go for the promising

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:46:26 AM

I think it is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies, and now many altcoins are cheap. Many of the aussie coins ranked less than 100 have fallen several times compared to the highest price.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:14:25 AM

I think that buying promising coins that in the future with full recovery of the cryptocurrency market will bring good profit is now very profitable.
Coin prices have not yet grown very high, so it's time to invest in good altcoins with a future.
Potentially - good altcoins can make a profit,but they react very strongly to the negative background and can fall even lower.
Personally, my opinion-it is best to invest in bitcoin.This coin is more resistant to market fluctuations, it is still believed by a huge number of people and it has a huge growth potential.
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:19:29 AM

a good time is when low prices like now so many coins at cheap prices are a good opportunity to buy and save your coins for the long term. but remember, make sure the coins have good prospects according to your choice and match the capital you have.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:30:49 AM

I think it is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies, and now many altcoins are cheap. Many of the aussie coins ranked less than 100 have fallen several times compared to the highest price.

Indeed altcoins are down in 2018, if I buy cheap altcoins whether this year will increase, I want to know if you have such predictions?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:31:08 AM

Maybe nobody knows what tomorrow will bring, but that's why we have to take risks to make money on it. Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency

why would you risk your cash to something that isnt possible to predict   ?  its like the same as gambling . we are on the game of luck but cryptos is a hell lot better that gambling  . so yeah if you are willing to make a profit  ,go and invest now on cryptos because the clock is ticking verry fast   .  the longer the time runs  , the higher the possiblity that the price can skyrocket because many people are expected to enter the cryptocurrency scene  .
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:09:40 AM

Yes at the time of purchase. Altcoin will buy more now. Because now, the price of Altcoin will increase further in the future. So if Altcoin is bought a lot more in the future, then there will be a lot of profits in the future. Litecoin's price has increased recently, many of those who have already bought Litecoin have now been much benefited. I think the price of Altcoin will increase further. So you have to start buying now.

Thank you

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:11:53 AM

Buy Bitcoins, in any case they will grow with the growth of the market and you can earn very good money. You just have to wait and hope for rapid growth.
Bitcoins are not the only coins but they are the king so they are a good one. But you can also buy the eth and ripple coins as they are also very good ones and then if you hodle you can make a lot of income.

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:41:41 AM

Yes, I am fully confident that now is a good time to buy. That is why I try to invest in top coins. I think this is a very profitable investment.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:51:31 AM

For sure it is. I am just not sure what altcoins should I get. There are so many great and perspective tokens right now, but I think I would chose from top 20 on CMC. Or do you guys have other suggestions at the moment?
Once a week I review the TOP-100 of the cryptocurrency market and choose the most profitable coins for investment. I choose coins that have fallen in price more than others.

So and what are the results of this strategy? Trying to catch knives is not the best idea. Huge fall often means more fall in near future

I agree with you, it is not entirely the best investment to buy tokens that are falling
They could fall back to total delisting

Just like kwatt token and fresco are presently experiencing

The bests is to dyor and be sure what you buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: