Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current ETH price?  (Read 736 times)
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price

i feel unhappy im the worth of the ethereum and got aghast. however we do not do something during a state of affairs like this. once the market have a retardant and once the botcoin is affected. expect that the all various coins would dropping. the sole factor we tend to do is simply anticipate rising up once more.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:12:25 AM

usability of ethereum is the reason why eth alive, cause they have smart contract. about the price, this is long time stress market, in all sector. but, i believe that crypto will be 'save heaven' if US still doing trade war.
thats my opinion, thanks.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

My opinion, I think ethereum will still see some good days, because even with the drastic price fall, ETH still maintain the number 2 spot in coinmarketcap, that is impressive and that means the volume and the usage is still there, so my conclusion is ethereum will sure come back to outstanding price

it is extremely cheap. if someone would tell me such a fall 6 7 months ago, i wouldnt believe at all. but after this long bearish market anything became possible. there are so many great project cryptocurrencies are being dumbed so hard really.
I am looking for the price of the Ethereum itself up and down.
 It is capable of making vigilance to maintain and develop existing Ethereum prices by supporting the development of the present at the Ethereum.
I think for the price owned Ethereum will very capable to continue to increase.
 While this is indeed for the price owned Ethereum already quite high.
but for the increase will be very capable to continue to happen. so being able to take him into a valuable coin.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

It is still surprising to me that ether would dump to the prices we have seen in recent times. However, I believe ethereum is a good altcoin that help a lots of people in many different ways in cryptocurrency and beyond. The value of ether can not be wished away. Ether will recover back soon.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

Never expected that ETH price will reach below value, but we don't anything happen in the crypto market. Even i never thought ETH price will not go below 300$ but due to many reasons, the price went very low in the market.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

The current ethereum price is very good to invest a huge amount, since it was down to $200 dollars and you will be surely earning a huge amount of profit if you are patient enough to wait for the price to pump up again.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

Ethereum's current price is on a steep downtrend projectile over the past few months. We are not really so sure if what happened last January when it hits its all time high is going to happen again this year or this coming January. So as its market price goes down, it's a good time for me to buy some of it because i really bought some of it too when it hits its all time high.

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

it is extremely cheap. if someone would tell me such a fall 6 7 months ago, i wouldnt believe at all. but after this long bearish market anything became possible. there are so many great project cryptocurrencies are being dumbed so hard really.
I am looking for the price of the Ethereum itself up and down.
 It is capable of making vigilance to maintain and develop existing Ethereum prices by supporting the development of the present at the Ethereum.
I think for the price owned Ethereum will very capable to continue to increase.
 While this is indeed for the price owned Ethereum already quite high.
but for the increase will be very capable to continue to happen. so being able to take him into a valuable coin.
Increase for what? The price will be so stable consider about the fact that bitcoin doesn't get a lot of transaction to push the price of bitcoin to the moon. The market dominance of bitcoin has been saying a lot for us about the future of crypto. be ready for another bearish trend that will be happened at the end of this month.
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

Nobody can really tell if this is already the bottom. If you feel that this is indeed a good price already from ATH of Eth, then buy a few eth every now and then.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

I also hope that ETH will return to 800 USD / ETH, the drop in the price of ETH makes me confused about what coins I want to mining
Mining ETH is no longer profitable for me, I hope that the ETH price will recover quickly and can provide life for my family for the next few years

tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

Most of their opinions, what happens with BTC & ETH are because the bubble effect is too high. But, will these two coins strengthen again? I believe that will happen. But in a long time.

Maybe, you can research about their opinions in here https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Ether-Ethereum-rapidly-decreasing-in-value
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

I think that the current price of ethereum might not be what we all want it to be, but it is the best buy price. I think that we should all grab this opportunity, and invest in the coin. What we are seeing today is only temporary, and not going to last forever. So invest now at a cheap rate that you still can.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

in my opinion, normally the ethereum price is in the range of $ 620- $ 700, but there are many factors that make ethereum lose a lot of value on the market, eth needs strong support to grow

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

I also hope that ETH will return to 800 USD / ETH, the drop in the price of ETH makes me confused about what coins I want to mining
Mining ETH is no longer profitable for me, I hope that the ETH price will recover quickly and can provide life for my family for the next few years

Agreed mining is not profitable these days due to the value of cryptocurrencies are low. You cannot even afford the electricity bill if you are mining now. I have stopped mining because the electricity bill is higher than mining. I strongly believe it recover and I will start mining again if the value will increase.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

I think so too, but we need technical analysis to buy at a perfect price! My thought we are going down to 113 dollar target, although I am ready to buy in all I have got at 145 dollar, to make sure that I will be on that boat of a change trend to bull run! Some people see 78 price target, but I don't think we will get there, although anything could happen to this massive bear trend

Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

The price of ETH very low and me it already began to disturb. Very long time of ETH cannot will be restored. Such reflections push me on very not good conclusions.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Yes, what you say is that currently ethereum still has a large volume, which means that ethereum enthusiasts are still very high, a down prices is a natural thing, there will be a time when ethereum prices rise high. I hope 2019 is the year will be ethereum price rises high
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Maybe we have not reached the bottom, but it seems to me that we are close. I bought some more ETH, and if the price dump more, i buy more.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

Since last some days first xrp and now bch got the good pump. Even eth lose 2nd rank also many times and one more thing eth gaining its price at the really slow rate. Even not that much good ICO and not that much good investments like in 2017. So price surge due to ICO but due to ICO ETH losing the price. I can see just one positive point coming hardfork. Except this hard to say massive growth in ETH. 

weertgilders

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

Current ETH price is pretty low, if we look at the project this big which is already so famous I think it is number two coin Bitcoin is number one of course. But project this big and famous and already listed on so many exchanges, the price is really really low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: