Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen?  (Read 236 times)
KenziCharlie (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

So I haven't been following Bitcoin for the past 6-7 months. Has anything noteworthy happened in that time frame?

Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

Segwit adoption and TX batching leading to low fees and quick confirmations, nice lightning network development, custody for institutional investors ready, wall street's projects announced (NYSE, Nasdaq), bcash fading to black, Bitmain's huge financial and technological problems, Bitcoin's dominance raising fast especially against ETH,...

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

something will happen that we do not like to see when we have followed back after we did not follow 6/7 months, and we will be burdened with ethereum bitcoin that was posted yesterday when we were active

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

if I think personally during the last 6-7 months bitcoin is at a low price and lasts quite a long time. but hopefully next year the price can improve.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

So I haven't been following Bitcoin for the past 6-7 months. Has anything noteworthy happened in that time frame?

In my opinion, nothing unusual is happening at the moment. The price is now in flat, waiting for news. Perhaps the driver of growth could be the ETF approval.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

Not really unless you count the repeated failure to get a Bitcoin ETF listed as noteworthy. Since Bitcoin is incapable of evolving without hard forking some shitcoin its progress is completly determined by its regulatory outlook which remains opaque and slightly negative. I doubt anything will change very much in the next 6 months either, except that its share of the crypto universe will continues to decline when the alts recover based on progress and real world use while bitcoin languishes waiting for a change in attitude at the SEC.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

There a lot something happened with Bitcoin and altcoin for the past 6-7 months ago, overall there are so many bad news than good news come. That's why the price of Bitcoin and altcoins keep going down...

You can check the related crypto news website like News Bitcoin or Coindesk to know what happened when you gone...

erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

It's just a bear market. Nothing bad happened, just now the stage of the bear market that you need to wait out.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

Many things happened between the period of 6-7 months. Most of all is cryptocurrency is on a downward spiral--prices of almost all coins have decreased significantly over the past one month. Notably, ethereum, my favourite altcoin, has sharply declined in prices. Other developments are regulatory measures are in place. People are getting aware of the importance of cryptocurrency.

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Well still the same a lot manipulation still happens right now. For me it looks like crypto world has very thick ceiling that it is hard to break that is why when the bulls go for the pump suddenly goes down a lot of people are so afraid because they only here for money and not to support these technologies so sad.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
heavensuperman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

The Bitcoin crash was not something new, it was a simple repeat of the market.
Bitcoin grows mostly by the purchase of coins by beginners and enthusiasts. We can call these people fools for now. They are the ones that had to suffer when the bubble burst while professionals left with their pockets full.
risilaogou

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

Nothing happened. The decline of the crypto market is normal. Just because of the alternation of pump and dump, the market may have a bear market or a bull market at any time. The same is true for Bitcoin. It does not have a bubble burst, but because of a large amount of dump causes a price drop, and when a new pump occurs, it will still rise.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

massive panic sell, some whales sell bitcoin on a large scale, and some big investors also attract a number of bitcoin investments. that's a number of reasons that make the value of bitcoin continue to decline until now. I collected that data from several news on the internet, and I think that makes sense.

because the price of bitcoin is influenced by supply and demands, and when the demands on bitcoin go down, the price will go down. which means here are some people selling all bitcoin, and there is no large-scale purchase that will make the value back at the pump.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

All returning to normal level after strange pump in the last year) All has grown x10-x100 times without any logic reason and now everyone waiting where it will bounce)

doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

It can be predict by observing the bitcoin market place in future bitcoin take a good positin which enrich its value. People need to know what has happended in cryptocurrency in 2017. So people like you need to know more about crypto maeket.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

We all know this market is not stable. It’s a normal scenario of this market. I believe in near future bitcoin will rise again. So hold your bitcoin until the price is not rise.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

The lightning network is in development. The orders on Bitmex got INSANELY manipulated. The price dropped SO fast when things were starting to look bullish.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Wow, you have missed the most thrilling time of bitcoin that have ever seen. If you have followed it in the beginning of this year then you should now that the price fall down very badly. But since last month the price have seen some stability.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

something will happen that we do care to see when we have taken after back after we didn't take after 7/8 months, and we will be loaded with ethereum bitcoin that was posted yesterday when we were dynamic.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

In the past few months, more precisely at the beginning of this year, we have not found a good achievement, prices have dropped so far, there has been only a small lump in recent times, trying to pump again but failing repeatedly in this bear market condition, many problems occur especially the most prominent thing is waiting for SEC ETF approval, many people are waiting just to wait for prices to soar, the patience of people has been tested at this time in a very long time, yes as we know that the nature of markets like this, there are good and there is evil.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: