Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

So far I don't  hear or new updates about the project, but I know they are continuously pushing the project to its limits and were they can bring this project to success. Hopefully they will not stopped until further notice.
Yeah, I hope so. And so that the project gonna be a successful one without no problem that they are facing to make the platform better than ever.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

Well you have a point. Its too early to conclude the projects future but as of now  lets settle for the project achievements and progress. They are continuously pushing everything to make everything better and brighter. This will be very interesting and promising project and I am hoping best out of everything.
There are so many projects that need your support worbli project. Giving the support to them like investing is a kind of a great support to show your support.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

The development team needs to promote the project on the various platform because of that thing they can easily spread the project towards the investors. The marketing strategy always works very well and help to gain investors.

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

[

Hello everyone!  we appreciate all the kind words and support for Worbli.  We are doing our best to keep our Bitcointalk community updated as much as possible and will be sharing links here as all of the announcements come in.  Today we wanted to share an interview with Justin Fondriest otherwise known as "Fuzzy."

On our YouTube channels we will be doing interviews with the team and our various advisors so please feel free to drop into youtube and give us a subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzJHGK-1utdhj623VYHSprA

In this interview with fuzzy we speak about the possibilites of WORBLI, finance, the future, and an insured wallet.

Find the interview here https://youtu.be/n8oCgI110rQ

We will keep bringing you the latest updates.  Feel free to reach out and ask us any questions you may have on telegram here https://t.me/worblicommunity

Links to WORBLI resources:

❇️ Youtube: https://youtu.be/QKAPbJbOdnUW
❇️ Website: www.worbli.io
❇️ Twitter: www.twitter.com/WORBLI
❇️ Steemit: www.steemit.com/@worbli
❇️ Medium: www.medium.com/@worbli
❇️ Facebook: www.facebook.com/worbli
❇️ Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/worbli
❇️ Telegram News: www.t.me/worblinews
❇️ LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/worbli
❇️ Instagram -www.instagram.com/worbli.io

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

[

Hello everyone!  we appreciate all the kind words and support for Worbli.  We are doing our best to keep our Bitcointalk community updated as much as possible and will be sharing links here as all of the announcements come in.  Today we wanted to share an interview with Justin Fondriest otherwise known as "Fuzzy."

On our YouTube channels we will be doing interviews with the team and our various advisors so please feel free to drop into youtube and give us a subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzJHGK-1utdhj623VYHSprA

In this interview with fuzzy we speak about the possibilites of WORBLI, finance, the future, and an insured wallet.

We will keep bringing you the latest updates.  Feel free to reach out and ask us any questions you may have on telegram here https://t.me/worblicommunity

Thanks for the Worbli for uploading interview video it elaborates in detail with a clear explanation and with more awareness we take this up sharing and supporting with various investors.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

The development team needs to promote the project on the various platform because of that thing they can easily spread the project towards the investors. The marketing strategy always works very well and help to gain investors.
Yes , they can gain investors and supporters through some sites. They can also  market the project but to do this they must be very active and dedicated to the task they have. Good marketing strategies will be very helpful and improves the working progress of the project. Gaining investors will be the high light of the whole project procedures.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

Well you have a point. Its too early to conclude the projects future but as of now  lets settle for the project achievements and progress. They are continuously pushing everything to make everything better and brighter. This will be very interesting and promising project and I am hoping best out of everything.
There are so many projects that need your support worbli project. Giving the support to them like investing is a kind of a great support to show your support.

The support of the people is very important in order the team will work hard more and will motivate them to do their best as they can. Talking about success, we cannot totally tell the exact happenings but we can predict through knowing the projects background and how the team make an action about it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

[

Thanks for the Worbli for uploading interview video it elaborates in detail with a clear explanation and with more awareness we take this up sharing and supporting with various investors.
Thank you so much team for this very useful and helpful information about the social media links. Hoping for a productive and progressive future for this project and successful completion in upcoming months.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

The support of the people is very important in order the team will work hard more and will motivate them to do their best as they can. Talking about success, we cannot totally tell the exact happenings but we can predict through knowing the projects background and how the team make an action about it.

Exactly, the community has a big role in becoming a project successful in the future. Without them it's hard for the project to meet all it's objectives and goals. The team are also responsible in making this project well develop and maintain its consistency to make things happen.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

[

Thank you so much team for this very useful and helpful information about the social media links. Hoping for a productive and progressive future for this project and successful completion in upcoming months.
Worbli breaks the records and the project seems a new revolution in the crypto industry as the study and enhancement in every sector is more incredible which are meeting the expectation in every aspect and satisfying the users, which is letting more participation involved due to the team hardwork behind.
allfriends88

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

WORBLI is a financial services network (FSN) where companies and individuals can access a variety of services. With blockchain utilizing the software Ecosystem EOSIO hosts a variety of applications and are able to decentralized (dApps) which focuses on financial innovation, security, reliability, and compliance. currently they are on a mission to develop Blockchain Platforms that are most cost-effective and developer-friendly in the world. I can't wait to hear the good news and updates about them.
Source: https://www.worbli.io/
regalis

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

They have alot of sites where you can find them and fully appreciate their vision and objectives. And i think they already promote this project to their channels. Thats why if we can see they're always responsive to our questions. They keep on providing the information containing the status of the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

They have alot of sites where you can find them and fully appreciate their vision and objectives. And i think they already promote this project to their channels. Thats why if we can see they're always responsive to our questions. They keep on providing the information containing the status of the project.
That is true. Worbli is not just a good project, but indeed this project has a bunch of experts that made up its team. A team that truly active which provides a response to the different queries and questions raised here in the crypto currency community. If they will keep up this kind of actions then that would bring them into a good brighter and successful future.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

That is true. Worbli is not just a good project, but indeed this project has a bunch of experts that made up its team. A team that truly active which provides a response to the different queries and questions raised here in the crypto currency community. If they will keep up this kind of actions then that would bring them into a good brighter and successful future.
A bunch of expert can make this platform great. That's why there are so many people are going to invest in the worbli project and I hope their roadmap can be realized.
TechComputer

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

A bunch of expert can make this platform great. That's why there are so many people are going to invest in the worbli project and I hope their roadmap can be realized.

Yeah, indeed. However, I have some ideas to share with you guys. What if the developer gonna run a bounty campaign? It would be interesting idea for the supporters.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

So far I don't  hear or new updates about the project, but I know they are continuously pushing the project to its limits and were they can bring this project to success. Hopefully they will not stopped until further notice.
Yeah, I hope so. And so that the project gonna be a successful one without no problem that they are facing to make the platform better than ever.
The trials and some other issues are normal for the project in the market because it makes the project  more impressive and attractive whenever they will surpass those challenges this will credit it to their background and additional experiences. I am confident that the team and developers will surpass all the challenges that may come.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

WORBLI is a financial services network (FSN) where companies and individuals can access a variety of services. With blockchain utilizing the software Ecosystem EOSIO hosts a variety of applications and are able to decentralized (dApps) which focuses on financial innovation, security, reliability, and compliance. currently they are on a mission to develop Blockchain Platforms that are most cost-effective and developer-friendly in the world. I can't wait to hear the good news and updates about them.
Of course, thanks, but for what you copy information from the official site? I think that all to whom the project is interesting are capable to find an official resource and to study information.

kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

Of course, thanks, but for what you copy information from the official site? I think that all to whom the project is interesting are capable to find an official resource and to study information.
Well, this is very helpful. The copy information is very important for those who want to knows about the project updates and progress. I just hope good results will come as soon as the project will be arranged and ready for all the activities that involves the project progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

Agree.Now a days market is very competitive & very difficult to get investors to the project.So promotion can be done by social media or bounty program announcement
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Agree.Now a days market is very competitive & very difficult to get investors to the project.So promotion can be done by social media or bounty program announcement

Exactly, right now the market looks so bad and it's quite hard to assume that everything will be having a good future. If they are going to promote this platform then it will be a huge help to the it's main goal. Let us just hope that the market will going back to it's stable movements again.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: